Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? (940 Views)

Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by investment247: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
A lot of us have used our phones for different things from making calls to sending SMS to playing games or browsing.

Some go ahead to use their phones to watch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Others use their phones as maps etc
So over to you Nlanders. what is the best use of a phone you`ve ever seen?
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by AntiWailer: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
heart beat monitoring device.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Transfer of aggression. A friend of mine used to always have a nokia torch, 3310 or 2100 handy for whenever his girlfriends frustrate him or to emphasize disatisfaction over any issue. A simple throw of the phone at the wall or on the floor always elevated his mood.

Office organizer/ Extension of work. I was blown away the first time I saw a samsung S5 could open Microsoft office documents and adobe pdfs. Before then I always searched frantically for laptops and desktops to open urgent files and documents.

USB flash. Its no news most phones've memory capacities running into gigabytes. Why buy a memory stick when you can just plug a phone to your computer and transfer huge files. Some phones even grant you the power to link up with a pc via wireless internet for sake of convenience.

Personal assistant. Ever since learning how to activate Siri I've asked close to 20 questions and requests daily.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by Marinza(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol to lie... Meet new people right from your bed, make business arrangements... Oh heavens bless the person who made Android phones play high end HD games.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
My best phone is unbreakable Nokia 3310
I love it for snake game grin and forever battery grin

Oya OP wetin be the question grin
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by FrozeBABE: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Its using google map and gps to track a location. .its a personal opinion
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by YoungOldGee: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
The fact that I can use my phone to download materials to read for exams. Mehn, I even cheated with the phone.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by augster(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2016
My 3310 - I can stone a bird with the phone and still pick it up to make calls grin
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by jheed: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
investment247:
A lot of us have used our phones for different things from making calls to sending SMS to playing games or browsing.

Some go ahead to use their phones to watch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Others use their phones as maps etc
So over to you Nlanders. what is the best use of a phone you`ve ever seen?
I use mine to download films and games
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by joseph214(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I use my phone for hacking and tweaking.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by hakinze00(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
after running some apps and games after my fone gets hot....i use it to iron my clothes cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
for streaming live events and for taking courses online
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by Oahray: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
1) Sharp sharp online bank transaction for a stranded someone that badly needs it.

2) Personal school - learning stuff ranging from learning to play a piano to learning programming.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by segebobo: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some surprising features I have observed from my phone... I discovered it can
- detect illumination (brightness of light)
- detect vibration
- measure angle
- measure distance by focusing the camera to the other point from where one is standing
- it can also be used as a metal detector (I was surprised when this was demonstrated)
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by johnjameson: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Mobile banking, forex trading
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by jidehis: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Taking pictures and downloading series..most importantly making calls
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by jidehis: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smh
joseph214:
I use my phone for hacking and tweaking.
Re: What Is The Best Use Of A Phone You`ve Ever Seen? by jidehis: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
LOOOL
augster:
My 3310 - I can stone a bird with the phone and still pick it up to make calls grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Infinix Note 3 Launch Invite / 4 Steps To A Successful Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.