Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial (27493 Views)

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by ibedun: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The court didn't grant any ex parte injunction but only summoned them to appear before him! That cannot stop the arraignment tomorrow! Chukwuode!.

Please explain, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by alaoeri: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
At the end of the day, Saraki will still be at the receiving end.
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Was it only Saraki that Falsely declared his Assets.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by omodayomi(f): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Judges are to create confusion, life is good
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shey buhari wan fight corruption. E don set na.

When a man promised to fight corruption in a country like Nigeria and couldn't tell us how he intend to do it that is different from what the past administration did yet some people believed it.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by bettercreature(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
FastShipping:
This country will never progress. It will never progress when you have courts restraining police, EFCC, ICPC, and law enforcement personnel in general from performing their duties.

The courts should allow this case to be argued in court. The court can then dismiss the case during preliminary hearing if the case is frivolous.

Nigerian courts are threat to Nigerian democracy.
We are doom in this country,no way out...PMB need to go autocratic,that is the only solution or else there will never be any fight against corruption

4 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Changers need change.

1 Like

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by deebsman1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thats y we need a falana as attorney general, this is a classic case of corruption fighting back
Raymondenyi:
Nonsense; I think all these courts are causing. More harm than good... no criminal has been convicted ever since I can remember; doom country...
My prayers n hearts 4 buhari

Learn how to use ur fone; to diagnose car engine faults.m. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by cyberdurable(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwu who is to approve Buhari's Ministerial List?

Am just watching y'all Blabbing, Tel ur god Buhari that this is 2015, Chukwudi44 already av told u

4 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Kingspin(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
bettercreature:
We are doom in this country,no way out...PMB need to go autocratic,that is the only solution or else there will never be any fight against corruption
Have Nigerians held a meeting before or agree on to rule the country? No!
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by presido1: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Going autocratic is even worse than corruption in this 21st century. We are doomed as you said but people seems not to grasp it. Corruption has eaten deep into the Nigerian society to the extent that the only people not corrupt now are those that have not had the opportunity to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by tinsel: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=38114388] angry grin angry grin grin grin grin

Buhari would know very soon the difference between 2015 and 1984.Ngeneukwu how market grin grin[/quote
Chukwudi chukwudi. Slow down.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by presido1: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
deebsman1:
Thats y we need a falana as attorney general, this is a classic case of corruption fighting back
And you think Falana cannot be bribed/influenced. Well if that is so they will take the next alternative, elimination.
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Bigdreams(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
The drama has started.

Meanwhile, check my signature.
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by ExInferis(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Democracy is also threatened when critical institutions like DSS,EFCC,etc are used by the presidency to witchhunt political opponents

Are you talking about GEJ's rule?

1 Like

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by tinsel: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
cyberdurable:

Am just watching y'all Blabbing, Tel ur god Buhari that this is 2015, Chukwudi44 already av told u
Do you thinlk Buhari really care about ministers?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Bern1992(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Duz SAN has gone mad again. grin grin

Naija i dy hail oooo grin grin grin
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by bettercreature(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
presido1:
Going autocratic is even worse than corruption in this 21st century. We are doomed as you said but people seems not to grasp it. Corruption has eaten deep into the Nigerian society to the extent that the only people not corrupt now are those that have not had the opportunity to be.
you are so right! its just sad,the worse is PMB is saying nothing about all these paid judges
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by odinga1of: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
vevovuyexi:
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S

START! >> http://vevovuyexi..com
Y are u lieying Oga, r u sure u can create one, nd u r here.
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by porka: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Joc86:
Saraki the Rodent. He will scale through.
But seriously judiciary is another problem this country is facing. Before any could fight corruption, judiciary must be put in right hand and direction first. If nt you just endup waisting your time.
Baba should take note.

[size=14pt]Once a dictator always a dictator.

Your Baba is a bloody vindictive dictator.

He can't not function in a democracy.

He is only familiar with Tribunals, his understanding of how democracy works is not up to that of a 12 year of school pupil's level.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by cyberdurable(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
tinsel:

Do you thinlk Buhari really care about ministers?

You masturbatory, surely av a way to run away from facts, dullard isn't interested anymore abi? am watching
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by PhockPhockMan: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
When we told Nigerians that Buhari is brainless, instead they called us wailing wailers.

Up judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by porka: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Was it only Saraki that Falsely declared his Assets.

[size=13pt]Don't mind them.

What can we say of Buhari who declared a landed property he couldn't locate as asset?[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by porka: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
deebsman1:

[size=13pt]Ha ha ha ha ha!

"Falana gbo tie..."[/size]
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by nobeku: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Well this is called seperation of powers!! The executive first showed itself, now the judiciary have shown its own powers, the legislature would soon show it's own powers when Saraki throws Buhari's ministerial nominees to the thrash can
The Senate and not Saraki, ratifies ministers to be appointed by the President.. saraki can't do jack..
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by Grundig: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
cyberdurable:

Buhari's body language and utterances suggest he doesn't care about ministers.

Saraki would be doing Buhari favour by not approving any.

1 Like

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by bigerboy200: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Corruption has finished Nigeria..
Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by cyberdurable(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Grundig:

Buhari's body language and utterances suggest he doesn't care about ministers.

Saraki would be doing Buhari favour by not approving any.

Am yet to feel his body Language, I only feel that on Nairaland, I cnt point out wat Buhari av really done so far, I see people talking abt Electricity, over here, it got Worse after Election, am typing from Abia state

1 Like

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by HzRF(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Nonsense; I think all these courts are causing. More harm than good... no criminal has been convicted ever since I can remember; doom country...
My prayers n hearts 4 buhari

Learn how to use ur fone; to diagnose car engine faults.m. Check my signature.
Court deals with fact not what Sahara deserters says

U charge base on feeble facts yet u want d accused to be sentenced

1 Like

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by HzRF(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The court didn't grant any ex parte injunction but only summoned them to appear before him! That cannot stop the arraignment tomorrow! Chukwuode!.
OK this is ur not Ur field "economist" I laugh in moboutu kukuseko wasabanga

That's y u can't understand simple English

2 Likes

Re: Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial by chyket(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
I expected this and I told my friends in the morning that Saraki is likely to go to court.In 2007 ex Gov Odili got a perpetual injunction restraining EFCC, Police and other law enforcement Agents from investigating or arresting him and 8years later, this order is still subsisting.Senator Stella Oduah recently got a similar injunction and nothing has happened ever since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing / Osun Election: Declare PDP Winner Now, Secondus Cries Blue Murder / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.