Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell (1029 Views)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell by TUBLEZ(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
We have the capacity to supply up to 10tons of palm kernel nuts on a weekly basis and up to 1000 tons of palm kernel shells. Don't forget we also supply quality palm oil too.

Tublez Agrofield and logistic
Watsap 08121680787

Re: For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell by AdminIESL(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
We are seeking 200 - 250 tonnes minimum of Palm Kernel Shells a month on a 24 month cycle

Please quote on FOB Koko Port basis, Delta State and provide details of the lab test / report for the PKS.

PS: Please provide competitive quotation and demonstrate keenness.

Kind Regards

IESL
Re: For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell by engrgordon(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
AdminIESL:
We are seeking 200 - 250 tonnes minimum of Palm Kernel Shells a month on a 24 month cycle

Please quote on FOB Koko Port basis, Delta State and provide details of the lab test / report for the PKS.

Kind Regards

IESL
i also supply pks, pkn and palm oil. Kindly send me ur email for quotation
Re: For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell by ishadfurnitures: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello i saw your post about PKS kindly drop your contact details as we have many tons of it from south west osun state . Contact me on sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com
AdminIESL:

Kind Regards

IESL

(1) (Reply)

Become A Member Of Illuminati Brotherhood 08165417087 / A Graduating Youth Corper Has Saved 200k And Needs Great Business Ideas! / Build Your Business In Three (3) Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.