Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. (16671 Views)

Why Nigerians’ Are Attracted To Bitcoin / Altcoin Traders Lets Make Maximum Profit / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Was curious to get into bitcoin mining, only to discover that my ASUS gaming laptop with highend graphics card was useless. So after several trials on research on the internet. I discovered its better mining Alternative Coins like Ethereum, Aeon, Monero etc which are PC friendly and then convert to Bitcoin when ready. Well, to say the truth you need to be patient to get something worthwhile from though, its a way to use up your extra PC power to earn some coins daily.

Minergate is a user-friendly software that I use in achieving this you can click the link below to find out more.
https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b

Download and install you are already mining your way easy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
The best alternative coin to mine based on profit it terms of value and time is Monero (XMR). You can also checkout other coins like Aeon, Ethereum, Bytecoin which seems to be the easiest to mine but low in value.

Note when mining with Minergate avoid mining infinium 8 and MCN as these coins no longer have any value.

Will be sharing more of my experience on Mining with minergate from time to time. So get mining guys! Make some coins from your extra PC power. Click the following link https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b .Download and Install to start mining.

Feel free to ask any questions! Will provide guidance!

2 Likes

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
The best alternative coin to mine based on profit in terms of value and time is Monero (XMR). You can also checkout other coins like Aeon, Ethereum, Bytecoin which seems to be the easiest to mine but low in value.

Note when mining with Minergate avoid mining infinium 8 and MCN as these coins no longer have any value.

Will be sharing more of my experience on Mining with minergate from time to time. So get mining guys! Make some coins from your extra PC power. Click the following link https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b .Download and Install to start mining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by bologzy(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2016
what is mining and what are the procedures?
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:19am On Dec 11, 2016
bologzy:

Mining is a process of generating cryptocurrencies by us programs called miners tap into your computer's hardware resources and put them to work mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, other type of cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Aeon, Bytecoin, Monero etc).

There are basically two types of mining, SOLO MINING and POOL MINING. To be atleast profitable with your CPU is better to join a POOL where you can contribute a your pc power with other pool members PC power to easily find a coin to mine.

Note that for all cryptocurrecies there are specific mining programs to use in creating or generating them. Most of the time such programs comes in MS DOS(hard to configure) and you need to install a wallet for that specific coin especially if its not Bitcoin or Litecoin. The learning curve for mining is hard but with Minergate you can download and install a Windows based software and mine several coins at a time.

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:21am On Dec 11, 2016
bologzy:

Mining is a process of generating cryptocurrencies by us programs called miners tap into your computer's hardware resources and put them to work mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, other type of cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Aeon, Bytecoin, Monero etc).

There are basically two types of mining, SOLO MINING and POOL MINING. To be atleast profitable with your CPU is better to join a POOL where you can contribute a your pc power with other pool members PC power to easily find a coin to mine.

Note that for all cryptocurrecies there are specific mining programs to use in creating or generating them. Most of the time such programs comes in MS DOS(hard to configure) and you need to install a wallet for that specific coin especially if its not Bitcoin or Litecoin. The learning curve for mining is hard but with Minergate you can download and install a Windows based software and mine several coins at a time. Click below download and install to get mining.

Will be providing guidance for mining better with Minergate soon!
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
To get the most out of Alt Coin Mining you need a steady internet and you need to mine 24hrs all through. I mine using my mobile data. I must say mining will not sap all your internet data so no worries. Join Up start mining, send the link below to a friend and enjoy as you earn. You stand a chance to earn more if you have an highend PC or Laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by candygebsslim: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
m
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by esherizdan(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
I HV miner gate on android but its seems slow in mining. How many monero can b mine in a week

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
When mining with Minergate on Android, you can only mine one cryptonote or currency at a time. Furthermore, you can't compare the processor on speed and Power of an android device to a laptop. Thus, my advice is mine on a Laptop, Desktop etc. If you really want to mine on your android device then go ahead, but use at an extra mining device.

Presently, I mine with two Laptops connected to my Tablet's mobile data which I also use the to mine monero too. All these I do connected one account/wallet, thus giving me better result. Let me make it clear again you can mine with several device at a time connected to one account or more using the same internet.

Should I say, I wish you best of Luck or You can make luck happen now click below and get into Mining!

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Afoskalex(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can you shed more light on the use of Android phone?
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by kulblazer(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Which of them is best to mine with Android with regard to low hash rate

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2016
The most profitable coin to mine with android considering low hashrates is Monero (XMR) and Aeon, you can also consider mining FCN and BCN. If you really want to max out your mining power of your android I suggest you mine Monero only and mine from several android device if you have access to them.

For example you can mine with your siblings device to your account overnight if they allow you, while you mine with your simultaneously. I hve heard of a used phone trader that mines with most of his used phone in his shop. You can also mine on our iphone too.

Click below and start mining.

Right now I am mining overnight with two laptops and my Lenovo Yoga Tab. Planning on adding some old laptops I have not used for a while.

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by mznaic: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2016
this is what i have, is it mining already?

2 Likes

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by wadetaw202: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2016
mznaic:

What is the cost? In terms of data and computer hardisk and energy?
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by tegbrum(m): 3:51am On Dec 12, 2016
otegabrum@gmail.com
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by davires: 4:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Pls send me your number
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by zerocool(m): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2016
check this out...

https://www.nairaland.com/3514025/ccp-digital-currency-peer-hedge

It is "INVITE-ONLY" right now.

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2016
mznaic:

Yes its mining already. But your only mining in SMART mining mode which mines Monero (XMR) combined with FantomCoin (FCN). To turn up more currecnies click the MINER tab other currency will appear. Then you can start mining other currencyies.

The nest currencues to mine are as follows based on my experience below;
MONERO
AEON
FCN
ETH
ETC
BCN

When mining you can either choose to mine with your graphics card (GPU) or mine with System Core s (CPU). if you don't have an highend gaming system with Nvidai GTX or AMD or Radeon Graphics card GPU mining will not be activated. Mining with GPU gives better returns but not all gaming GPU cards works with Minergate.

https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b Click and get mining now! Just concluded 24hrs of mining and still on!

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Think of it, when you have some spare bitcoin you can easily find an investment to plug into that will increase your Bitcoin Over time. Will share that information soon. At this moment keep mining. Will also share ways of converting your mined altcoins to btc easily!

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Unconfirmed balance? Don't be scared! While mining with Minergate Unconfirmed balance is the amount of mined coins that are waiting for confirmation from Minergate Servers. It happens automatically, no actions are required from the miner.

Are you having Unconfirmed balance don't be scared. The time of confirmation depends on the miner’s hashrate; the higher it is, the sooner your balance will be confirmed. It may vary from a couple of minutes to a couple of days.

It also depends on the version of the miner you are using. Desktop application normally gives a miner the most profit compared to mobile version or web miner.

Please consider the number of cores you are using if you are mining several coins simultaneously. The total amount of cores that you set shouldn’t be higher than the actual number of cores you have. If you set more cores than their physical number on your PC, the hashrate will decrease significantly.

In addition, the balance will become confirmed only if you are actively mining a coin; if you stop the process, it will stay frozen until you re-enable the mining.

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by rukkierae(f): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2016
I started mining minergate when i saw your post on my android. it's mining and it shows 5share found already.will I need to keep mining all day to earn coin?how do I check my balance?thanks

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
It will take sometime for your unconfirmed balance to become confirmed, the secret to it is to keep on mining or better still add a laptop and mine together with your mobile phone. On the Mobile App click WALLET button below and check the currency you are mining for the balance if it reads 0.00000000 then go to www.minergate.com login with your username and password, click on dashboard and your see the value of your unconfirmed balance mined against the coin mined.

This will definitely become confirmed overtime while mining continues. To get the most of mining with Minergate you need to have a strategy and the best strategy is to mine with several devices on one account at a time.

Good luck, get mining, finally use your unused CPU processing power and Internet to generate some coins and then convert to BTC.

Will show you guys how to convert to BTC when you have mined a good amount of coins.

https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b - MINE and ENJOY!

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by peterjero(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just started mining monero on my Droid, wonder if I can get one monero in a month.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2016
@PeterJero whats your hashrate?

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by peterjero(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
multivational:
@PeterJero whats your hashrate?
2.5 - 3.4

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Damolux01(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls, teach us how to download the app and mine on Android.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by xprince59(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
pls how can i mine on iphone
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
peterjero:

2.5 - 3.4

@ 3.4Hash you get 0.01872BTC in a month
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Damolux01:
Pls, teach us how to download the app and mine on Android.

Go to the following link

When the website opens Sign Up and Go to the download link to download the Minergate App. On the download page scroll down to choose your Operating System, for example Windows, Android, Mac IOS etc.

Download and Install and Start mining.

1 Like

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok here is the tip for today, when you are mine for while and you start getting your balanced confirmed for currency mined you can always check to know the current bitcoin value of what you have mined.

To do this go to https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b, Login with your registration info or if already Logged in click on the Dashboard Menu. This will take you to Page where your see the various cryptocurrencies mined, then

For example
Bytecoin - 3,215.85252355=0.00016658BTC

Monero - 0.060428814709=0.00064145BTC

Other information you can find on your Dashboard includes your average Mining Speed, Top 5 Miners, No. of Workers (No. Devices You are currently using in Mining e.g. If you are mining with 3 Laptops you will see 3 workers), you can also see your withdrawal and transfer history.

More info to come your way soon. Remember the better the configuration your device (Laptop, Phone etc.) the better your mining speed. Also, remember you can always compensate for slow mining speed by installing Minergate on more than one device and then Mine Simultaneously to one account. Right now I have switched to mining with 3 Laptops.

https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b Click and Get mining now!

4 Likes

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by dboss444: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
multivational:
The best alternative coin to mine based on profit it terms of value and time is Monero (XMR). You can also checkout other coins like Aeon, Ethereum, Bytecoin which seems to be the easiest to mine but low in value.

do we need to download the cryptocurrency wallet. I HV downloaded the app on my Android

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.