Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Jamb Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change Of Course (10605 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course / Institution 2015/2016 Start Today, Details Here / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) / JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Deadline Is 27 & 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2009
Guys what's happening to Jamb Change of course\institution. I am actually strongly with mine here. Is there anyone out there who has done his successfully. Please I cant wait to see your comments. tanx
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Hardar4lag(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
Is showing invalid pin ryte same problem here oooo
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2009
U r using a site that is in no way affiliated with jamb, isnt the site myjambresult.com , keep joulesing ursef
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by delejames(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2009
@bigmodo.is this your first time of writing jamb or wat? Who told you www.myjambresult.com isn't affiliated to JAMB?.you can check ur Ume result,do your change of institution/course and also print your Original Jamb slip from the site.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Hardar4lag(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2009
I guess dis is his first tyme
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2009
bigmodo:

U r using a site that is in no way affiliated with jamb, isnt the site myjambresult.com , keep joulesing ursef

Guy dont be a sadist! That is the site indicated on the scratch card! Please stay clear from this topic since you 've got nothing useful to offer than trying to make everybody share in your confusion!
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Hardar4lag(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2009
Leave d guy na my paddy him jst dey play ball
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by lekan89(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2009
I also buy change of card but,always writin invalid pin no.as anyone xperince these
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Olajiday: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
hello fellas, i also have problem with the card. 'coz d reply was invalid registration no.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
stereo2:

Guy dont be a sadist! That is the site indicated on the scratch card! Please stay clear from this topic since you 've got nothing useful to offer than trying to make everybody share in your confusion!

why do u want to bury me before i land? Sorry, i am not a sadist, so mind ur flirty tongue punk. I was only trying to help.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
Someone said the reason why the card is showing invalid pin is because of network. I called them with the phone i saw on their site and they told me this. I was told by someone that it works at night. So i will be awake through the night trying it, if it works i will inform ya and if it did not i will also inform ya. Good luck.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2009
Please who have an idea of when it will be closing so that someone could actually act fast?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by lobinoxebe(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
the site is not functioning properly,
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by yk4u(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
really i had that next tommorrow that was on weddness day is the closing for changing of course smiley
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by skolars(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2009
If your result is with held or cancelled or did not come out or you bought invalid change of course form just call 08080580000
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
it is now working well.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by zerocool(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2009
pls,how much is the scratch card for change of institution and where can it be bought frm? i want to get it for my younger bro. Thanks.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2009
zerocool:

pls,how much is the scratch card for change of institution and where can it be bought frm? i want to get it for my younger bro. Thanks.

It just 2500 naira only. You can buy it at any jamb office in the capital of your state. Good luck.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by suxes2005(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hello,

Can anyone direct me to the jamb office in Lagos where i can purchase the change of institution foorm. I had 196 in Jamb and i want to change to UNIABUJA and AAUA.

Please advice needed.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by charlisco(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
for info about change of course form/institution visit this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26996.0.html

for your change of course form, you can visit us through the address below

SURE-SUCCESS CAFE,
#65 OKUMAGBA AVENUE,
OPP REVENUE BUILDING & IDAMA HOTEL,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.
MOBILE NUMBER: 08051311885
EMAIL: charlisco  @ gmail.com

We can as well help you to purchase and process your change of course form, regardless of where you are.
for details call charles on 08051311885 before any payment
Bank name: Intercontinental
Account name: Obaleagbon Charles
Account number: 0146-110000004495

PROCESSING FEE IS N3500

REQUIREMENT:
YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
NAME OF THE NEW INSTITUTION OR COURSES YOU WANT TO CHANGE TO
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR FEEDBACK

sample below.

Re: Jamb Change Of Course by charlisco(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2011
for recent update about change of course/university visit my blog on
http://charlisco..com
or
http://charlisco4real..com/2011/06/jambutme-change-of-institutionuniversit.html
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by omokay01: 2:55am On Jun 29, 2011
Hey,
How much is the change of instituiton/course?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Darwine(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2011
If you could buy your jamb scratch card and register yourself for the exam, you can also purchase jamb change of institution and course and do it for yourself as well, its same thing. So do not pay anybody to do something you can do for yourself.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by gabriel88(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
Pls guyz nd ladies here,dnt give a damn to any fucking person whatsoever.Any info pls call dis num nd u shal it provided.DRIZzy 08060865496.Cal nw.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2012
I DID MINE YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SUCCESFUL
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by finzy4: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
guysmy change of course form is not highlighting anything...just saying done date all...but i havn't made any changes yet
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Stephil(f): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2012
stereo2: Please who have an idea of when it will be closing so that someone could actually act fast?
For sales of d form, april 27 while for d change, april 28. Sorry where can i purchase one?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Excelboi(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2012
Stephil:
For sales of d form, april 27 while for d change, april 28. Sorry where can i purchase one?
Jamb office
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by finzy4: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2012
well guys i just did mine..what you might ask?..change of institution and course.just keep trying it,it will work out. at least i tried mine for six good times
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by Stephil(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Excelboi: Jamb office
Thanks yous alots smiley
Excelboi: Jamb office
Thanks yous alots
Re: Jamb Change Of Course by fulfillment22: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Follow this link to buy your JAMB Change of Course/Institution at cheaper price with immediate delivery anytime, anywhere 24/777777777777777

https://www.fulfillmentict.com/jamb_change_of_course.html

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin College Of Medicine Is The Worst In The Country. / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Withheld Salaries: Uncertainty As ASUU Rejects Fg’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.