Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote (3835 Views)

*just The P2P And MLM You Can Think Of... We Will Give You Exactly What U Want* / I Just Wrote What Might Be The Worst System Ever Programmed In This Country / Please Programmars Help Me Out With This C# Program! I Have Test Tommorrow!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
i wrote it in python and it's free
it helps you power down your computer when you're not around (just set the timer)
you can download it from here: http://bluecarbonite.com/graphite

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by danvery2k6(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
I would have taken a look but damn, that site almost got me blind. Couldn't stay a second.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dude the site is built for firefox and you could've just clicked the download link from the post and avoided being an idiot. I told you to test the APP not the SITE.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by mrjojo: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
prowlerovervoid:
Dude the site is built for firefox and you could've just clicked the download link from the post and avoided being an idiot. I told you to test the APP not the SITE.
ur altitude bro,
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrjojo:
ur altitude bro,
yeah, yeah, yeah. sorry. i was in a bad mood.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by mrjojo: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
prowlerovervoid:

yeah, yeah, yeah. sorry. i was in a bad mood.
aiite, it all good. Try n calm down next time though. 1love

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrjojo:
kk
have you tried the app?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by chiwex(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
are u looking for a php, JavaScript, laravel, html and css, joomla, wordpress professional website developer or tutor

call: 08186311863
email: donchiwexco@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by mrjojo: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
prowlerovervoid:

kk
have you tried the app?
will try it when I get on pc later 2morow
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by fattbabakay(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2015
prowlerovervoid:
For this, u will test d app alone...
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2015
fattbabakay:
For this, u will test d app alone...
eeyah, no vex jere, my bro. i already apologized.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2015
mrjojo:
will try it when I get on pc later 2morow
okay, thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by tjaytb: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2015
I've. Gone through the SW detail buh yet to test it.... Did you build this urself bro? I don't see ur signature on the info site... no disrespect man. I just wanna trust this dax all
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
tjaytb:
I've. Gone through the SW detail buh yet to test it.... Did you build this urself bro? I don't see ur signature on the info site... no disrespect man. I just wanna trust this dax all
yes i built it myself. and i'll add my signature to the website now. thanks for the tip.
update: i've added my signature and twitter handle to the website
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
i just updated the post with some screenshots of the app.
check them out at the top.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by Nastydroid(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2015
TESTED, it is working fine
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nastydroid:
TESTED, it is working fine
thanks for testing it. I appreciate it.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Put a virus scan if you want peeps to test it. A lot to folks gonna be scared when u ask them to "test an app" what if you backdoor their compy?

Next time, release a virus scan and sure they gonna have it tested.
You used py2exe to compile?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
gimakon:
Put a virus scan if you want peeps to test it. A lot to folks gonna be scared when u ask them to "test an app" what if you backdoor their compy?

Next time, release a virus scan and sure they gonna have it tested.
You used py2exe to compile?
i used cxfreeze to compile it and it has no virus. Why would i add a donate button to the app's website only to come and infect your computer with a virus hidden it the app.
Graphite is virus free.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
prowlerovervoid:

i used cxfreeze to compile it and it has no virus. Why would i add a donate button to the app's website only to come and infect your computer with a virus hidden it the app.
Graphite is virus free.

Lulz, don't talk like that chief. People infect other people to have access to other computers. Just because you are honest doesn't mean others are.
Someone put an app on a forum, and before I could warn them about the app, about 80 people had already downloaded the key logger to their computers. Question is, who knows what those people had in thier compy that someone with a stupid heart like that would have stolen.
Sorry if I did sound rude. Just told you how things are, no offence

Nice GUI tho. Simple and free.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
gimakon:

Lulz, don't talk like that chief. People infect other people to have access to other computers. Just because you are honest doesn't mean others are.
Someone put an app on a forum, and before I could warn them about the app, about 80 people had already downloaded the key logger to their computers. Question is, who knows what those people had in thier compy that someone with a stupid heart like that would have stolen.
Sorry if I did sound rude. Just told you how things are, no offence

Nice GUI tho. Simple and free.
lol u did not sound rude and i took no offence. Thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by PheemySamuel(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
But i can simply write it with command shell line.............instead a creating a full software
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
PheemySamuel:
But i can simply write it with command shell line.............instead a creating a full software
i know. Its just easier to click click and boom - action!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by nnamdiosu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
mrjojo:
I admire ur maturity.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by fitinwell: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2015
PheemySamuel:

Same here... Why bother mysef too... With Ms-dos
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by makavele: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2015
I hate this Nigerian attitude . .

all of u are now claiming gurus . .

why didn't you write the code earlier and paste it here or make an app and show us here

The young man did a fantastic job; instead of giving him moral support . . you're telling us u can write it in .Net, in python, in this in that, with

shell. Then write and shut the hell up . .

The thunder that will fire all of you hating is still undergoing puberty !!

Rubbish set of idiots. . . angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by makavele: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2015
PheemySamuel:

Then do it and stop talking !!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
makavele:
I hate this Nigerian attitude . .

all of u are now claiming gurus . .

why didn't you write the code earlier and paste it here or make an app and show us here

The young man did a fantastic job; instead of giving him moral support . . you're telling us u can write it in .Net, in python, in this in that, with

shell. Then write and shut the hell up . .

The thunder that will fire all of you hating is still undergoing puberty !!

Rubbish set of idiots. . . angry angry angry

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. God bless you.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by KazukiIto(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
prowlerovervoid:

Nigga your mouth sef angry
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by PheemySamuel(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yeah ............i do it constantly.........when listening to music and i want to sleep, i just open the shell and write
''shutdown -s -t 1880s"......And aint tryn to criticize u, just thought it can be done from the shell directly
makavele:

Then do it and stop talking !!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by makavele: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
PheemySamuel:
Yeah ............i do it constantly.........when listening to music and i want to sleep, i just open the shell and write
''shutdown -s -t 1880s"......And aint tryn to criticize u, just thought it can be done from the shell directly

Then write a program that also allows you turn on the pc at a set time . .
and paste it here, lets see . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Main Function In C/c++ User Defined Function Or Predefined Function? / Help finding the 15/16 complement of a hex number(C++) / Why Programmers Work At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.