Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote (3749 Views)

*just The P2P And MLM You Can Think Of... We Will Give You Exactly What U Want* / I Just Wrote What Might Be The Worst System Ever Programmed In This Country / Please Programmars Help Me Out With This C# Program! I Have Test Tommorrow!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by BekBek(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2015
prowlerovervoid:
i wrote it in python and it's free
it helps you power down your computer when you're not around (just set the timer)
you can download it from here: http://bluecarbonite.com/graphite/Graphite.exe
or view the details here: http://bluecarbonite.com/

to be honest with you. I hardly comment due to my personal reasons. But i just had to comment here....

Its nice to see developers do something nice and simple. I will make sure i download your app and recommend it for my team. I like the fact that you used python. Would have been happy to see more of ruby and rails developers around. Anyway its a nice one there.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
I think some of you are forgetting that everybody is not a programmer or command prompt expert. I just said what do you think of the app. I expected something like 'cool' or a mild critisism, not world war 3 on nairaland. And to be honest if you're so good at coding why don't you just write your own operating system, damn it! I was trying to be gentle before but i just realised that some of us nigerians are just too discouraging to make me retain my calmness.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
BekBek:

to be honest with you. I hardly comment due to my personal reasons. But i just had to comment here....

Its nice to see developers do something nice and simple. I will make sure i download your app and recommend it for my team. I like the fact that you used python. Would have been happy to see more of ruby and rails developers around. Anyway its a nice one there.
thanks for the comment.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by BekBek(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
prowlerovervoid:
I think some of you are forgetting that everybody is not a programmer or command prompt expert. I just said what do you think of the app. I expected something like 'cool' or a mild critisism, not world war 3 on nairaland. And to be honest if you're so good at coding why don't you just write your own operating system, damn it! I was trying to be gentle before but i just realised that some of us nigerians are just too discouraging to make me retain my calmness.

Thats nigerians for you. Thats why i have never shared any app here yet. We are hard to deal with. I prefer sharing my apps with the outside world.

Have downloaded your app its ok.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by makavele: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
They would so discourage you; when they cant even do the same tin

Stupid sets of !diots !! yes and am referring to the 1diots on this thread

If coding was so easy, then you should have written your own operating system by now !!

Bas!tards !!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by prowlerovervoid: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
BekBek:

Thats nigerians for you. Thats why i have never shared any app here yet. We are hard to deal with. I prefer sharing my apps with the outside world.

Have downloaded your app its ok.
i totally understand you, bro. And i like your style. I mean the fact that you keep your app 'undercover'.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by markjohn04: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Great work Bro...............
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
PLS AM A NEWBIE IN PTHON...WUD SO MUCH APPRECIATE IF U HELP ME WITH TUTORIALS TNX
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
danvery2k6:
I would have taken a look but damn, that site almost got me blind. Couldn't stay a second.
same here
Re: What Do You Think Of This Program I Wrote by tjaytb: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2015
prowlerovervoid:

yes i built it myself. and i'll add my signature to the website now. thanks for the tip.
update: i've added my signature and twitter handle to the website

OK. I will go through it now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exception In Thread "main" NoclassDefFoundError; Class Name / Please Note Only For Programmers.. / Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.