Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? (1486 Views)

Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari / Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad / Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2009
Why are Nigerian Abroad suffering for the pain of Nigerian Back Home.Nigerian abroad does not commit the crime but yet they suffer for it because of the Bad Nigerian here.419,Crime Rate,Bad Government. How can we help those living Abroad from these Mess.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Poster, do you mind rephrasing your question?
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
I have been working for Ghana sea port for sometime now.they always insulted Nigeria for being corrupt and worse crime rate.419 I cant sleep and i cant cover the shame.Sometime i want to change my Identify, I don't want peoples calling me Nigeria boy.But I cant run away from my shadow. I still love Nigeria and the Good peoples of Nigeria. Please Nigerian back Home stop doing 419,stop the crime. We can survive without doing that.If we have pain we fight against our Leader.The World is laughing at Us.Let fight Against Corruption and 419 $$$$$$. I wan chop Dollar.Why can we build Our Economics and We can be the best. Let fight.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
You talk as if Ghana self no dey corrupt

WTF
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by oderemo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
play them your yahooze c.d and wait for their reactions. grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by tamme: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2009
yes o tell those nonsense Nigerian men especially yoruba and igbo men
useless things
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by ElRazur: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
@ Original poster.

You need people to realise that you are an individual and as such, you should be judge on your actions, and not that of a 120 million people.

I see what you are trying to say and there isn't much you can do except make changes in your own little way. smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by asha80(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2009

Na today?Nigerians abroad will continue to experience nonsense as far as the name NIGERIA still exists.Do you think nigerians are ready to change their attitude?
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by oderemo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
yes o tell those nonsense Nigerian men especially yoruba and igbo men
useless things

can you make your point without  embarrassing yourself.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
I have been a good boy since birth,I have never steal or do any bad Act.I am a good citizen of Nigeria.When anything goes wrong in the ship they always suspect Nigerian Working there.the other time we where in cell for nothing doing,We were 8 Nigeria in detention for suspect for 2 months and until they finally Investigate the problem.Why we Nigerian? Please can somebody help me.Why Nigerian. I am suffering for those bad act and how they treat Nigeria bad. I cant cover the shame.What is wrong over there in Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by asha80(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Mr One naija

If i may ask are doing a forced labour

As for asking what is going on in nigeria u wan pretend say u no know naija again? No be naija u grow? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
OneNaija:

I have been a good boy since birth,I have never steal or do any bad Act.I am a good citizen of Nigeria.When anything goes wrong in the ship they always suspect Nigerian Working there[b].the other time we where in cell for nothing doing,We were 8 Nigeria in detention for suspect for 2 months [/b]and until they finally Investigate the problem.Why we Nigerian? Please can somebody help me.Why Nigerian. I am suffering for those bad act and how they treat Nigeria bad. I cant cover the shame.What is wrong over there in Nigeria.

hmmmm, So because u were in cell, u are blaming Nigerians @ home right?
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Asha can we help to build Why improving more and more,everyday and night,cant Nigerian back Home stop those Act.Are we going to be worse and worse everyday and night.don't we need improvement.I always get complain,Nigeria do this Nigerian do that.Arnt you guys Ashamed.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by cold(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
OneNaija:

I have been a good boy since birth,I have never steal or do any bad Act.I am a good citizen of Nigeria.When anything goes wrong in the ship they always suspect Nigerian Working there.the other time we where in cell for nothing doing,We were 8 Nigeria in detention for suspect for 2 months and until they finally Investigate the problem.Why we Nigerian? Please can somebody help me.Why Nigerian. I am suffering for those bad act and how they treat Nigeria bad. I cant cover the shame.What is wrong over there in Nigeria.
Young man stop decieving yourself "I Have neva stolen or done anything bad"since birth.Liar!!Be a tru nigerian & get ur act together and stop whinin.Nobody messes wit me & gets away wit it,u gotta show where u're from.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
cold:

Young man stop decieving yourself "I Have neva stolen or done anything bad"since birth.Liar!!Be a tru nigerian & get ur act together and stop whinin.Nobody messes wit me & gets away wit it,u gotta show where u're from.

u got a point here.If he did not put himself in a position where he will be suspected,i see no reason why he will be messed with as far as going into  cell
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Asha can we help to build Why improving more and more,everyday and night,cant Nigerian back Home stop those Act.Are we going to be worse and worse everyday and night.don't we need improvement.I always get complain,Nigeria do this Nigerian do that.Arnt you guys Ashamed.

Nna guy your former presido OBJ said nothing embarasses him after he was pelted in london and you are asking if 'we' are not ashamed? grin

You think say nigerians send nigeria  grin  tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Horus(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2009
Please; Let us analyse this situation!!!.We cannot blame only the leaders for corruption and 419. The leaders are Mirrors. The head of state and his goverment reflect the collective consciousness, be it military regime, democracies, or anarchies. If a government is unstable or corrupt, or if a tyrann comes to power, it is because the collective consciousness is at that level. If the results of a government are limited, its is because the consciousness of the nation is limited. A government can never be better than its people. Nowadays, the focus is on the fruits, while it should be on the root.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by oderemo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
in fact my knowledge of nigerians abroad is that no one  fak with us , reason we are loathed abroad. so once again  i say play them your yahooze c.d. ghanians are known to  lay down and let their boss walk all over them in the name of £ and$. take no notice,  remember you cant beat their work rate though.
tell you a tru story, a ghanian  collapsed after woking over 60hrs at work  many moons ago where i was working during my student days, ambulance came  and the guy was stripped and £5000 fell from his pocket. he died before reaching st. thomas hosp.in waterloo, london. tell me what good is that?
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by cold(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2009
Horus:

Please; Let us analyse this situation!!!.We cannot blame only the leaders for corruption and 419. The leaders are Mirrors. The head of state and his goverment reflect the collective consciousness, be it military regime, democracies, or anarchies. If a government is unstable or corrupt, or if a tyrann comes to power, it is because the collective consciousness is at that level. If the results of a government are limited, its is because the consciousness of the nation is limited. A government can never be better than its people. Nowadays, the focus is on the fruits, while it should be on the root.

Yeah u can toe that line of argument,but i beg to differ. you know what happens to the rest of the body wen the head is rotten or hav u 4gotten.Besides wat is a body without a head.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Horus(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
cold:

Yeah u can toe that line of argument,but i beg to differ. you know what happens to the rest of the body wen the head is rotten or hav u 4gotten.Besides wat is a body without a head.

What I mean is that the whole body already is rotten not only the head. We need to heal 100% of the body and the head. We need to breed doctors, lawyers, businessman, scientists, teachers, public speakers,congressmen. And, we must find a way to instill these alternatives into the minds of our youth. Even though it may take a little longer and they may have to study a little bit harder, the results will be long term success.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by OneNaija(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
Why don't you guy Help Us.make a Protest and march to Abuja,Lagos In fact all over Nigeria and make a Heavily protest to shut down the Airport like Thailand did to remove all the bad leader.Thailand does not have the resources Nigeria Had but they have the power to say whatever they want to say.You are there doing 419,Steal,Burn peoples Alive,,    1 million Nigeria can march down to Abuja,Lagos shut down every Important investment in Nigeria,The hole World will look on Us and there will be a Solution and then they will give us Answer. We are here playing Innocent Soul who work his hard earn money to play for Fraud.and they said we are rock of Africa.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by cold(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
Horus:

What I mean is that the whole body already is rotten not only the head. We need to heal 100% of the body and the head. We need to breed doctors, lawyers, businessman, scientists, teachers, public speakers,congressmen. And, we must find a way to instill these alternatives into the minds of our youth. Even though it may take a little longer and they may have to study a little bit harder, the results will be long term success.

It's already too late for that sermon.When we see our politicians always coming out of power richer than when they went in.What moral justification wld such a person hav to teach me that "honesty is still the best policy".I still maintain that one of the many tragedies of our homeland is leadership,u may not want to admit it but it's the truth.
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2009
OneNaija:

[b]Why don't you guy Help Us.make a Protest and march to Abuja,Lagos In fact all over Nigeria and make a Heavily protest to shut down the Airport like Thailand di[/b]d to remove all the bad leader.Thailand does not have the resources Nigeria Had but they have the power to say whatever they want to say.You are there doing 419,Steal,Burn peoples Alive,,    1 million Nigeria can march down to Abuja,Lagos shut down every Important investment in Nigeria,The hole World will look on Us and there will be a Solution and then they will give us Answer. We are here playing Innocent Soul who work his hard earn money to play for Fraud.and they said we are rock of Africa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by asha80(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
Why don't you guy Help Us.make a Protest and march to Abuja,Lagos In fact all over Nigeria and make a Heavily protest to shut down the Airport like Thailand did to remove all the bad leader.Thailand does not have the resources Nigeria Had but they have the power to say whatever they want to say[b].You are there doing 419,Steal,Burn peoples Alive,,[/b]     1 million Nigeria can march down to Abuja,Lagos shut down every Important investment in Nigeria,The hole World will look on Us and there will be a Solution and then they will give us Answer. We are here playing Innocent Soul who work his hard earn money to play for Fraud.and they said we are rock of Africa.

Guy go siddon for gutter grin.Come back and come and lead the protest march
Re: Why Nigerian Abroad Suffering Abroad? by Becomrrich: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
leadership

Babatunde Belgore Is Dead / Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. / All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up!