Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

(A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria (4369 Views)

Buhari Turning SE, SS People To 'politically Endangered Species' - Fayose / Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. / (a Thread For SS People Only) How Do We Move The Niger Delta Forward ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
embarassedMy people let's take this serious. Who are really our enemies in this country. Igbo, Hausa, or Yorubas. Please your candid opinion. Please tell us your state and your tribe. We have suffered enough from this 3 groups. I am from the Kingdom of Ogoni.

Respect to all.
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by midehi2(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by likila: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Our real enemy is ourself.
you see amaechi?
you see sylva?
you see oshiomole?
why you dey ask again?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by madridguy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
GEJ
YOUR PAST AND PRESENT GOVERNORS
EDWIN CLARK
TOMBOLO
ASARI and others.

5 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by vladimiros: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am from Akwa Ibom state and I am going to be very long.

Our real enemies is nothing but that idiot in our heads tellung us that we have enemies..

yes, we have been marginalized, yes our lands have been polluted.

but what good does that bring to look and seek out enemies.

We have been blessed with 13% derivation from our OIL, we have the freewill to demand total federalism within our land..

seek no enemy, seek no revenge, look forward no matter what,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
vladimiros:

Our real enemies is nothing but that idiot in our heads tellung us that we have enemies..

We have been blessed with 13% derivation from our OIL, we have the freewill to demand total federalism within our land..

are you saying we are the enemy within?

2 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
GEJ
EDWIN CLARK
TOMBOLO
ASARI and others.
this topic is strictly for SS

9 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by vladimiros: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ogonimilitant:
are you saying we are the enemy within?

yes.. we are..

Our minds have been corrupted by pay back it clouds our judgement.

look at Germany, after the Marshall Plan they moved forward and became the biggest trade power in the EU because they were abover
their hate...

6 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by JewelRegi(f): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
The yoruba's and enemy within.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by kotv: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
It depends. The enemies are the ones that pretend to your friend. hausa, yoruba and igbo have played one hand on the other on ss but I'm more weary of hausa and yoruba, and some of our politicians that are too myopic like amaechi.

25 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by kotv: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
GEJ
EDWIN CLARK
TOMBOLO
ASARI and others.

How are they enemies?
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
JewelRegi:
The yoruba's and enemy within.
what's your reason for this?
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Braaad: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
I'm Proudly Akwa Ibom...., and i dare say that the enemy we have is "the thought" that we have an enemy.

Nobody can give you a solution to a problem you don't have.
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by vladimiros: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Braaad:
I'm Proudly Akwa Ibom...., and i dare say that the enemy we have is "the thought" that we have an enemy.

Nobody can give you a solution to a problem you don't have.

My brother may you live long...

we need to use our education collectively as Ndeltans and move forward, we have no enemy but ourselves..

2 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Braaad: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thanks bro ...

vladimiros:

My brother may you live long...

we need to use our education collectively as Ndeltans and move forward, we have no enemy but ourselves..
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by talktimi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
When last did you hear even a whisper of the famous "coastal road" project ?

There's no debate here and in fact this thread should be closed down except it's to proffer solutions on how to move the Niger delta forward. We are our own biggest enemies here, if you think I'm lying, take peep at the performance of the average ND governor since 1999.

Consider also the caliber of clowns who represented us at the last national conference then ask yourself why we as a region are stagnant.

1 Like

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
You're your worst enemy!

6 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2015
talktimi:
When last did you hear even a whisper of the famous "coastal road" project ?

There's no debate here and in fact this thread should be closed down except it's to proffer solutions on how to move the Niger delta forward. We are our own biggest enemies here, if you think I'm lying, take peep at the performance of the average ND governor since 1999.

Consider also the caliber of clowns who represented us at the last national conference then ask yourself why we as a region are stagnant.
Akwa Ibom monthly allocation is larger than most African countries yet we clap for the governor for building a stadium for 8yrs. We are really our own enemy

4 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2015
likila:

you see amaechi?
you see sylva?
you see oshiomole?
And wat has those u might tag ur frnds done 4 u if nt spilling trashes?

wat has odili nd his oil well done 4 me, u nd our both families?

wat has asari wit his noise making done 4 us if nt goin to benin republic to open a university?

wat did gudluck wit his position as acting nd president do for us? yar-adua a northerner came, dredged d river d passed through edo north nd planed openin a sea port in edo north bt gudluck our so called brother came nd stopped it. yar-adua a northerner planed opening d nig industry court in benin city, bt gudluck our so called brother came nd relocated d court to akure.

wat has tompolo done for us despite all d billion contracts he got frm gudluck?

gudluck our brother was president nd he cudnt clean up d ogoni land, bt buhari a northerner came nd has set up a committee to do so.

so hw re those u mentioned our enemies?

Our enemy was gudluck,

is gudluck,

nd wil 4ever b gudlu

3 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by SupremeXYZ(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Ogonimilitant:
embarassedMy people let's take this serious. Who are really our enemies in this country. Igbo, Hausa, or Yorubas. Please your candid opinion. Please tell us your state and your tribe. We have suffered enough from this 3 groups. I am from the Kingdom of Ogoni.

Respect to all.
Whereas i don't subscribe to the "WE"/"OUR" ish,because we are of different ethnicity,tongue and tribe in this geopolitical zone,and hences,our views and inclinations.
Therefore,it would av' been proper you address this topic as it affects Ogoni Nation,to avoid roping-in others,into your objective of creating this thread.
For instance,am Ibibio,and over the decades,we and Igbo people has intermarried,lived and done things in similar patterns/common,and their has never been any record of enmity between us and them,and hence,our view of them might differ from yours.same goes with others.
Therefore,Igbo people are not the problem of Ibibio nation,and our sister nations of Annang,Efik,etc.And they as well,are problem of our zone,as can be attested to in the just concluded National conference and general election.unless you are one of those still living in the past lies handed down to our fathers by yoruba media just like liar mohammed is doing in Apc.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2015
I am from Rivers State but I tell you that there are unhealthy rivalry amongst the six states. Each state wants to run down the other state. GEJ refused to sign the contract for LNG train 8 because he wanted it in Bayelsa not in Rivers State. He ended up leaving, loosing out both ways. It's a shame
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
Whereas i don't subscribe to the "WE"/"OUR" ish,because we are of different ethnicity,tongue and tribe in this geopolitical zone,and hences,our views and inclinations.
Therefore,it would av' been proper you address this topic as it affects Ogoni Nation,to avoid roping-in others,into your objective of creating this thread.
For instance,am Ibibio,and over the decades,we and Igbo people has intermarried,lived and done things in similar patterns/common,and their has never been any record of enmity between us and them,and hence,our view of them might differ from yours.same goes with others.
Therefore,Igbo people are not the problem of Ibibio nation,and our sister nations of Annang,Efik,etc.And they as well,are problem of our zone,as can be attested to in the just concluded National conference and general election.unless you are one of those still living in the past lies handed down to our fathers by yoruba media just like liar mohammed is doing in Apc.
That's your own view and I don't have anything against your views but mind you respect my own views too bc it might differ from yours. I created this thread for us to know who we should trust amongst the three major tribes.
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by SupremeXYZ(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

[/s]How petty can u be!.You must be unlearned,by daring to address the looting of our God givent resources,with a paltry fucking 13%,after all the environmental and health degredation we have been passing through.Am Iwuochang,Ibeno,the main oil bearing L.G.A,and i can tell you our worsening experiences,which had driven to the creeks in the past.Go to the us,Texas where ExxonMobil has their headquarter,US government doesn't give or "bless" them with 13%.its Texas that pays US government a certain amount,and utilizes are larger chunk of her oil revenue,for her good.Stop being petty.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by omenka(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Ogonimilitant:

Respect to all.
What makes you think you people have "enemies"

Na wa for nairalanders oo. Hain.

1 Like

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by omenka(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]How petty can u be!.You must be unlearned,by daring to address the looting of our God givent resources,with a paltry fucking 13%,after all the environmental and health degredation we have been passing through.Am Iwuochang,Ibeno,the main oil bearing L.G.A,and i can tell you our worsening experiences,which had driven to the creeks in the past.Go to the us,Texas where ExxonMobil has their headquarter,US government doesn't give or "bless" them with 13%.its Texas that pays US government a certain amount,and utilizes are larger chunk of her oil revenue,for her good.Stop being petty.
If you can't do anything with 13%, you can't do anything with 100%.

Imagine how you ignorantly excuse those governors who steal what is meant for the development of your lands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by ayokellany: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:

You are entitled to your opinion as the OP is entitled to decide who he choose to ask his question. I would also advice you wake from your slumber and realise that the Yoruba are not the one holding you bondage. Yoruba spearheaded a 50% derivative formula to the benefit of the NigerDelta in the same confab. I sympathise with your pathetic wailing due to the lost of the last election. It is sad that while you believe it's alright for you to vote Jonathan it is not alright for the Yoruba to vote their choice. Please wake up from mental slavery, free your mind from hate. It's preached everyday on NairaLand. That does not stop you from clamouring from Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by SupremeXYZ(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Ogonimilitant:
That's your own view and I don't have anything against your views but mind you respect my own views too bc it might differ from yours. I created this thread for us to know who we should trust amongst the three major tribes.
you don't get it do you?.Ogoni has their interest as a nation.for instance,you guys declared your independence sometime ago.its your interest,and whosoever serves your interest is your ally,and hence whom you(Ogoni) trusts.Same goes to others.Hence,the issue of whom "WE" will trust,shouldn't arise.If worst comes to worst,the last general election,made a profound statdDM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
you don't get it do you?.Ogoni has their interest as a nation.for instance,you guys declared your independence sometime ago.its your interest,and whosoever serves your interest is your ally,and hence whom you(Ogoni) trusts.Same goes to others.Hence,the issue of whom "WE" will trust,shouldn't arise.If worst comes to worst,the last general election,made a profound statdDM
let me rephrase it this way. Amongst the 3 major tribes which one has the interest of SS most. Let's take it from there
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by ayokellany: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
If worst comes to worst,the last general election,made a profound statdDM

The last election made a profound statement and every other Nigeria should vote Jonathan so you can be at peace with yourself not taking into consideration their choice.

You should just have asked Jonathan to appropriate votes to himself like he did with the PDP primaries. That should be more profound don't you think ?

2 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by theDEVILisHERE: 12:46am On Sep 18, 2015
You have to first know who you truely are for you to understand your problem
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by SupremeXYZ(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
omenka:
If you can't do anything with 13%, you can't do anything with 100%.

Imagine how you ignorantly excuse those governors who steal what is meant for the development of your lands.
[/s]TRASH! Omenka the parasite,this thread is supposed to Be for us "ss".Don't CoME here tO justify your parasitism.swerve!.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2015
My wife is from South-South, I hope I'm qualified. The problem of SS is strong attachments to ethnicity and community issues. There's too much division along my community, my group and businesses are relocating to more secure places. Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ibibio, Anang, Ogoni, etc. Even within communities, this quarter, that quarter. Oil companies are moving deep offshore where they'd operate in peace. Pipelines are vandalized and businesses disrupted and no one cares. Training center for oil workers is in Ogere, Ogun State another is in Ipara, same Ogun State. $5 billion fabrication yard is being sited in Badagry, Lagos. Politically, the Niger Delta acts as if it doesn't need other groups. You need to reach out and make friends. In democracy, what matters is numbers. The Yoruba just partnered with the North to gain power at the center. How many votes can the SS and SE muster in free elections. Our problem is not with the gods but with ourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech / *when APC Tells You Saraki Must Resign As Senate President, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.