Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask (9462 Views)

How To Loose Belly And Body Fat In 7 Days / Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Your Skin, Hair And Body / Cure Your Badbreath And Body Odor Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by BodyEffect: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Okay so I am super excited to be sharing something so amazing with you guys... I am a beauty product junkie and I will do anything to get a flawless and gorgeous skin tone. I research on products before I use them or recommend to anyone,like I can be d Guinea pig for you(winks)
So months ago (say 5months) I gave up on beauty products,from bleaching to lights ming creams,soaps and oil,just because I couldn't get wat I wanted from these products,my skin didn't wow me at all and yes I have 0% patience for products that don't work like fast!
So I will try not to bore you with my skin regimen and how its worked for me.
So 4months ago I bought Ultra white by clarins chemistry and yea it worked for me,skin was flawless and there was a glow. When this finished,I wanted more,you know how you just want more and more for your skin? Hmmmm! So I read a review on iyaoloja talking and praising Aliya Paris,so I went to a kuddy store and got the cream + the Serum (Greatest mistake of my life) it had a very offensive smell, serum was so small it felt like a gulp of water in a bottle,I mixed the cream and serum and under 2weeks I was looking like "Omo gutter" I was darkkkkkk,this cream spoilt my already great skin I got from Ultra White,I threw it away after 2weeks.... I was so disappointed and hurt!
So I gave myself a breather and started using Amber body butter by Victoria Secret and all it did was soften and smoothen my skin (Fair enough right?)
So late July I was at Cinema to see a movie and I bumped into an old classmate in Uni,I swear at 1st I was scared to approach her cos I wasn't sure she was the same girl I knew with a not fantastic skin,intact she had acne and her color was not good at all,but this girl I saw now had the most transparent and milky skin ever! Gosh she was pretty! Her skin was yummy and all that. I summoned courage and approached her and yes she was the one. Omg!
We sat to talk and as I asked about her beauty secret,she said "My products" am like "you make them"? She goes yes! Ok tell me more "Babe I use my lightening body scrub and body mask" Na lie! That was my response and all she said was "you know what? I have samples in my car and I will just give you to try them,call me after 1month and give me a review". Guys! I called her after 2 weeks, you wanna know why?
Because my skin was silky,spotless,soft,I had a glow and I was getting my complexion back. The comments I was getting spinner my head.... I had to tell her. And today,just 2months after,I have brightened up,I use her scrub and mask + her face cream and guess wat I haven't sponged in 2 months....
Only thing is you have to stay 5mins before u wash off d scrub,20 minutes for the mask(I walk around and do other stuff after applying d mask before I wash off) just to TK my mind off d 20mins... And you must refridgerate your mask to preserve it!
You guys its amazing how I am sticking with her products, something I never do cos I no get patience!
This works guys! Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by promgurlP(f): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2015
What's the name of the product and how can I get it too smiley
Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by BodyEffect: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Hi prom girl... Please add her 7C451E1D
Good luck girl! kiss
Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by Fastfingers: 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please I'm adding your friend on bbm now. Hope the pin still works? Xx wink
Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by Lorenorganic(f): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
One thing you should consider is that everyone has a diffrent kind of skin.one man's meat is another poison.you guys may use the same shower gel and discover its not good for your skin.my advise is know your skin type. Before getting a body maintaining cream.
Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by Lorenorganic(f): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Fastfingers:
Please I'm adding your friend on bbm now. Hope the pin still works? Xx wink

One thing you should consider is that everyone has a diffrent kind of skin.one man's meat is another poison.you guys may use the same shower gel and discover its not good for your skin.my advise is know your skin type. Before getting a body maintaining cream
Re: Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask by fadekemitoyin: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Kills 34,000 Women In Nigeria Every Year / Nigerian Medical Students To Study Traditional Medicine / Foods That Increase Sperm Count •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.