Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Djcomradevic, My Life My Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Djcomradevic, My Life My Music (302 Views)

I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Efe Ejeba: How My Song 'Chidinma' Uplifted My Music Career / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Djcomradevic, My Life My Music by djcomradevic(m): 5:05am On Sep 18, 2015
MY PROFILE:
My name is Kalu Peter Victor from Nkporo in Ohafia L.G.A of Abia State. Am married with kids and by the grace of God, am a disc jockey (dj) by profession. After some training in the field of entertainment, i became a dj with a difference. My love and passion for music actually brought me this far. I ve played in some major events and done a lot of mix tape for your listening pleasure.
MY FAMILY:
Am the first son of Mr/Mrs Peter Kalu family. We re in a total number of 8 persons including my father and mother and my 5 younger ones all boys through out no girl.
MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
After my scondary school graduation, i engaged in teaching as an auxiliary teacher in some major schools in Onitsha and its environs. Few years later, i went to Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Nsugbe in Anambra State for a higher learning.
MY PREVIOUS WORKS/EXPERIENCES
I was an active staff at Top Ranks Hotel LTD Fegge Onitsha for about 3year. I learned and had the experience of hospitality in its fullness. I later joined the Oba Microfinance Bank Ltd where i also learned the banking experiences and how it works. I also worked with CCC construction company Awka branch as a safty officer for some years before i followed my passion/dream as a dj.
MY EXPERIENCE NOW AS A DJ...
I ve had alot of experiences in this entertainment industry and music says it all. I life now as a dj has really taken me to places and am opportuned to meet with some personels and some celebrities as well. i tell you, this is just where the flavour is.
MY CONTACT:
Am on Facebook as comradevic and on twitter @comrade_vic, follow me on instagram comradevic9744 and my e-mail addresses: comradevic@yahoo.com, comradevic9744@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC ] B- Red Ft. Akon – Cucumber / New Music: B-red Feat. Akon – Cucumber / Www.valentinoshoesa.com Gsrhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.