Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election (16076 Views)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Truckpusher(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the contentious governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015......

http://www.post-nigeria.com/inec-rubbishes-peterside-says-wike-won-rivers-election/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ignis: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Even the blind and deaf knows that Wike won the election.

73 Likes 15 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Truckpusher(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Tonyebarcanista MizMyColi Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria SeverusSnappe demdem and dekdek grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Obike10: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2015
This man no dey sleep. I don't understand how you dey manage defend this yeye politicians sef.. Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by warrior01: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Conduct the election 100 times, Wike will still carry the day. Even a 5 year old knows Apc with their bigotry can never win in Rivers state

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by azimibraun: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Rivers election will be cancelled. No doubt.

I hope you guys know my statement does not say wike ddnt win or he won?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:
Conduct the election 100 times, Wike will still carry the day. Even a 5 year old knows Apc with their bigotry can never win in Rivers state
No problem if he has 2 win it should be free and fair and not what I witnessed that very day.vey unpleasant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
cc
demdem
ngeneukwenu
abduljabbar4 the gworo seller
midolian the gworo seller

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Flets: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2015
One thing I am certain about is APC's inability to ever get the chance to govern Rivers state.

But another key finding so far is the desperation of Buhari and his APC co-travelers trying to impose their stooge in Rivers state against the will of the people. They went to the extent of manipulating the position of the army during the tribunal.

Pictures and videos of underage voting in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto litter cyberspace ... yet tribunals are silent in this locations and Buhari (mr anti-corruption) cares less about that form of corruption.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by midolian(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2015
...And "is INEC the Judge?", I ask those celebrating up there ^^

7 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
...And "is INEC the Judge?"

gworo seller grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by kodded(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2015
Ameachi and peterside should bury their head in shame

"even if apc organise another rivers state election, wike will still come out victorious" obj

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
cc
demdem
ngeneukwenu

You this hungry village phone charger seller, stop quoting me!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Firefire(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Peterside is a failure, Amaechi is going to jail.

Congrats Wike for your victory as always.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You this hungry village phone charger, stop quoting me!

and you know i won't stop grin

na your papa be that

oops i can feed you and your useless mother sef grin

useless bastard she-male

as far as i breath i won't stop tormenting your misreable she-male life grin

21 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:
Peterside is a failure, Amaechi is going to jail.

Congrats Wike for your victory as always.

we told them but they no gree grin

12 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by francizy(m): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2015
APC should face governance and stop engaging in unproductive battles. The Nigerian Police force and criminals are brutalizing citizens and all this government can think of is battle other political parties and non loyalists.. angry

18 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2015
kodded:
Ameachi and peterside should bury their head in shame

"even if apc organise another rivers state election, wike will still come out victorious" obj

Even if na Tinubu count the ballot grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by dinachi(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Good. Since Wike will win even if election is organized 100 times over, it will be organized only once let us see him win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by erunz(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Even if Buhari is made INEC chairman, Wike will still win rivers

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by omenka(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Had to open the link to read the full story since it appears the op is too lazy to post details here- was hugely disappointed as to the shoddy nature of the article. In fact, it is more about Peterside's evidence tendered in court than what inec said.

In any case, the decider of who won the election is certainly not inec anymore but the tribunal, and before these sons of anguish start jirating over this, inec staff had testified couple of days back, corroborating the position of the army witnesses and the international observers.

It would take a miracle for Wike to survive this, we all know. Little wonder he kept running all over the country chasing after the CJN in the days leading up to the commencement of the trials.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by otukpo(f): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Congrats to wike and Rivers people

10 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

and you know i won't stop grin

na your papa be that

oops i can feed you and your useless mother sef grin

useless bastard she-male

as far as i breath i won't stop tormenting your misreable she-male life grin

Inside that your 4 X 4 Room?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Bobbystanley(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Up Wike

The slayer of the Judas of Ubima.

I hail you!

12 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Candyrain(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
APC had a taste of Rivers during Ameachi's regime and it hurts them so much to lose it hence their reason for the struggle to get it back. Truth is Rivers belongs to PDP and can never belong to APC.

16 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2015
The victory of Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is not a subject of debate.

16 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by LastSurvivor: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2015
They will gather but surely they will scatter..
All APC wanna do in Rivers is to help Amechi cover his loots..

16 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by hinwazaka: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Well, Amaechi just had to try. No outgoing governor or politician likes to feel irrelevant in the scheme of things. His big gamble didn't pay off and the Executive didn't help matters either. What, he should take from this is that, even MAHATMA GANDHI can not win an election, if all the stakeholders of India are not behind him

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Yeske2(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2015
The election must be cancelled, how can you explain less than 300k accredited voters to over 1 million handed Wike? If he would win, let it be free and fair.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Inside that your 4 X 4 Room?? grin grin

Useless nonentity bastard she-male

yeah I mean it come let me feed you and your Hopless father grin

useless guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by abduljabbar4(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
cc
demdem
ngeneukwenu
Gworo selling: legal and lucrative
Selling hard drugs: highly illegal and could attract death penality

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by kodded(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Even if na Tinubu count the ballot grin
the general of common sense, i dey hail o cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike / Breaking: Lagos Deputy Gov-elect Hamzat Loses Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.