Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL (4745 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery And Beauty Enhancement Seekers Have Crossed The Line / Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) / Farano, Wat Did I Ever Do To U On NL?? Unban Me Or Face Da Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Am sorry for posting here but da antispam bot and farano has planned and banned me on my usual section.
Back to topic, i want to warn PunkyVeer seriously, dat babe is going crazy, what makes u tink, u can just dat exchanging words with any guy u see on NL, I knw u can't do dat face to face at d risk of gettin ur own face dis-stabilized.
Learn to respect men, they are higher dan u in every aspect not to be coming here and blowing big grammars to be forming literate, ur insults are xo boorring and i guess dats how every aspect of you is too.
I jst saw u exchanging words with my guy dharay99 and couldnt insult u back bcuz farano banned me, da other day, u were insultin me and i put u where u belong, u were insultin anoda guy on romance sect, and he pitied u and didn't reply u!
Please go get a life and stop forming "aunty" on NL, I hav warned u, if u dont adhere den wait till my ban finish and get more of me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Am sorry for posting here but da antispam bot and farano has planned and banned me on my usual section.
Back to topic, i want to warn PunkyVeer seriously, dat babe is going crazy, what makes u tink, u can just dat exchanging words with any guy u see on NL, I knw u can't do dat face to face at d risk of gettin ur own face dis-stabilized.
Learn to respect men, they are higher dan u in every aspect not to be coming here and blowing big grammars to be forming literate, ur insults are xo boorring and i guess dats how every aspect of you is too.
I jst saw u exchanging words with my guy dharay99 and couldnt insult u back bcuz farano banned me, da other day, u were insultin me and i put u where u belong, u were insultin anoda guy on romance sect, and he pitied u and didn't reply u!
Please go get a life and stop forming "aunty" on NL, I hav warned u, if u dont adhere den wait till my ban finish and get more of me.
Thank you.

Blah blah blah. I'll be waiting.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Slow wh.ore, am nt like other guys, i'll deal wit u and ur kind. Na u get mouth pass shey.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Slow wh.ore, am nt like other guys, i'll deal wit u and ur kind. Na u get mouth pass shey.

Like I said, create another account & come deal with me like a man. Finish. I'll be waiting.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like I said, create another account & come deal with me like a man. Finish. I'll be waiting.
Troll
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've been here longer than you but I never stirred up feelings like this cheesy
You know he likes you.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Candyrain(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Am sorry for posting here but da antispam bot

And you had to open a thread for this? You are so jobless guy. And I'm sure in your warp and deluded mind, bullying a lady makes you a superman, right? You are lost. I only pity that lady that will pitch her tent with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
I've been here longer than you but I never stirred up feelings like this cheesy
You know he likes you.

I know he does grin

Seriously though, these guys be quoting me talking crap & they expect me to do what? Stick both thumbs up my @ss & not reply? It's not going to happen. The guy he made reference to started the whole thing by quoting me saying why are my posts too long. I told him to just not read them because nobody is about to dictate how I express myself here or out there in the concrete jungle. Not today. Not ever. These guys are full of it & then they turn around pretending to be victims. Like now I'm going around starting feuds on NL. If someone mentions me, I answer. Simple.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know he does grin

Seriously though, these guys be quoting me talking crap & they expect me to do what? Stick both thumbs up my @ss & not reply? It's not going to happen. The guy he made reference to started the whole thing by quoting me saying why are my posts too long. I told him to just not read them because nobody is about to dictate how I express myself here or out there in the concrete jungle. Not today. Not ever. These guys are full of it & then they turn around pretending to be victims. Like now I'm going around starting feuds on NL. If someone mentions me, I answer. Simple.
Shut up, who wud luv a sin like you. stick ur fingers up ur a.ss, stick a co.ck up ur vjay and shut up
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Candyrain:

And you had to open a thread for this? You are so jobless guy. And I'm sure in your warp and deluded mind, bullying a lady makes you a superman, right? You are lost. I only pity that lady that will pitch her tent with you.
sorry.Dis punkyveer needs to be warned bfre she takes all men as her puppet.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Shut up, who wud luv a sin like you. stick ur fingers up ur a.ss, stick a co.ck up ur vjay and shut up

Hahaha.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha.
Short of words? dat all u do z laff
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Candyrain:

Thank you. I'm sure he still hasn't decided what to have for breakfast & yet Punky was all he could think of.

Reminds me of a line from a Dr Dre song "Keep their fucking heads ringing" grin Yep!
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Short of words? dat all u do z laff

Because you're not worth more than that.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know he does grin

Ok. But engaging such lyrically inept trolls. Where's the thrill? It's not entertaining for your followers either.
You should be banned along with em. angry
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Candyrain(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
sorry.Dis punkyveer needs to be warned bfre she takes all men as her puppet.

This is a social forum where everyone has the right to air their view on any subject. If hers isn't ok with you why not just go to the next post or thread.

Punkie I never knew you've turned into a celebrity to have a whole thread dedicated to you.

1 Like

Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Because you're not worth more than that.
U really dont hav wat to say but u don't hav to say anytin, i hav jst warned u
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Candyrain:

This is a social forum where everyone has the right to air their view on any subject. If hers isn't ok with you why not just go to the next post or thread.

Punkie I never knew you've turned into a celebrity to have a whole thread dedicated to you.
F.uck u, i didnt come here for u, so gerrahere!
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Candyrain(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
My point is stop picking on ladies to flex your muscles on, grow up. Have a good day.

Durent:
F.uck u, i didnt come here for u, so gerrahere!

1 Like

Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Candyrain:
My point is stop picking on ladies to flex your muscles on, grow up. Have a good day.

Hav a good day too, i wil kip on pickin on dem and its none of ur black day buisness
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by dharay99: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2015
#takes a seat.! cool
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2015
dharay99:
#takes a seat.! cool
Yea bro cool wassup
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Ok. But engaging such lyrically inept trolls. Where's the thrill? It's not entertaining for your followers either.
You should be banned along with em. angry

angry
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

angry
wat is dis one about
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Op is on point jare, punkyveer own don too much grin
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Bros, i hail ooh grin someone nids to arrange her nd tel her do's and dont's cos she acts animalistic

1 Like

Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Bros, i hail ooh grin someone nids to arrange her nd tel her do's and dont's cos she acts animalistic grin
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

Well, you'll just have to deal now, won't you? Because she's not going anywhere anytime soon. Trust.
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, you'll just have to deal now, won't you? Because she's not going anywhere anytime soon. Trust.
I See u ar out for more trouble Rememba, u ar just a lady grin Dat can be used and dumped anytime. If i hear any insult frm u to any of my guys again, ur own don Phinish grin
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

When we probably done with ya nobody will tell you to deactivate..
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Bros, i hail ooh grin someone nids to arrange her nd tel her do's and dont's cos she acts animalistic grin
animalistic? U wicked oo.. I think she's just like jumping off the deep end..
Re: Punkyveer Has Crossed Her Line On NL by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
When we probably done with ya nobody will tell you to deactivate..

Hahaha. I'm made of stainless steel. Give it your best shot & see if I'll even stagger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing....hair Wonder Oil....available,order Now / How Much Is Likas Papaya soap In Naija / Quality Vintage Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.