Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal (7027 Views)

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / How Does The Fact That There Are Gay Animals Impact The Idea That Gay Is Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
The same you gave me a monkey morality analogy. . .Just imagine how you shot yourself on the leg.

I wonder how you people keep a straight face when exhibiting this type of psychological callowness...
Calm down. You dont seem to get it. Do you?. It's only hadith. It most likely needs interpretation. Nairaland guy that quoted the hadith simply interpreted it to mean the prophet(SAW) applied human Law on animal but he doesnt understand it. However, further studies of the hadith seems to indicate that there is more it. I wish i can find the hadith. It seems to be taking about a dream or some sort.

So does it make sense to you when you compared Human and Animal in this sense?. MrOlai said it all earlier actually.

1 Like

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by OgundeleT(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:

More like trying to lay out their own ideologies and force it on people.

Nobody cares what anybody believes in, one can believe in A diamond horse for all i care, its not my problem.

My problem comes when you start telling me how to live so in order not to offend your diamond horse, that is the part i tell both you and your horse to fvck off because you both are drunk.

i am seriously bewildered at the hypocrisy of muslims who applaud muhammed who committed pedophilia by consorting with a 9year old child, he is a role model and a hero.

All over the muslim world children are being married off as wives, is pedophilia not a much sicker sexual perversion than homosexuality?

but spell out death sentence and cry foul over who someone chooses to sleep with.

It is an stupid as it it is nonsensical...
That is my own case as well, i dont give a damn in whatever you believe but just keep it within urself and let others be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Good, bravo. You have just arrived. . .

In Nigeria gays are imprisoned for 14years, In America they have rights just like every other person.

Since the judiciary determines the severity of an action like you have agreed, why not then stick out your religious views on the actions of the citizens of a state and let the judicial arm enforce their laws as stipulated by the constitution.

Like i mentioned above it doesn't make sense to me either because i am straight.

My only problem is for you to leave others to their own lives and live yours. Homos hurt or kill nobody any more than you hurt or kill anyone as a heterosexual.

You and i love pvssys, good for us. Nothing gives us the right to impose our own idea of sexual relationships on others. .
Okay, would you agree if a country or naija for that matter changes the law to put to death such offense?. I dont support jungle justice. I support judicial process. Say for instance Cameron imposes death penalty on them, will that be problem for you?
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by MrOlai: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Homosexuality hurts no one...
Face the problems that are of imminent threat to man, stop poke nosing into who someone choose to sleep with that doesn't concern, hurt or kill anyone

If homosexuality hurts or kills no one, why did God destroy homosexuals of period of Lot?
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Empiree:
Okay, would you agree if a country or naija for that matter changes the law to put to death such offense?. I dont support jungle justice. I support judicial process. Say for instance Cameron imposes death penalty on them, will that be problem for you?
I stand against death penalty for any offence except willful murder.

Death penalty is a relic of ancient idiocy and barbarism and is totally unjust when it is spelled out on individuals who do not hurt or kill anyone.

I have never and will never being okay with such injustice in what ever guise it may come from be it in the judiciary or religious because we are in a democratic world.

I do not support countries like Cameroon that spells out death penalties for people who do not kill or hurt anyone, such judgement is extreme and unfitting of the crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrOlai:

If homosexuality hurts or kills no one, why did God destroy homosexuals of period of Lot?
Now i am supposed to start discussing mythologies with you?

Why didn't God strike muhammed down for consorting with a 9year old, Oh i forgot God is ok with that but is interested in the actions of two adults.

Will be waiting for God to pour down burning sulfur on America and other countries that supports gay rights like he did in the Lot myth smiley.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by MrOlai: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Empiree:
I dont support jungle justice. I support judicial process.

10000000000000000 likes!

Jungle Justice is a crime on its own. Only judicial processes would bring sanity to the society.

1 Like

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
OgundeleT:

That is my own case as well, i dont give a damn in whatever you believe but just keep it within urself and let others be
That is it oo my brother
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrOlai:

10000000000000000 likes!

Jungle Justice is a crime on its own. Only judicial processes would bring sanity to the society.
Supported!!!.. . . Very happy to hear this one smiley

Hope you will show your stance against radical islam, honor killings, stoning of women as done by many muslims because that evidently is jungle justice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by MrOlai: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Now i am supposed to start discussing mythologies with you?
Why didn't God strike muhammed down for consorting with a 9year old, Oh i forgot God is ok with that but is interested in the actions of two adults.
Will be waiting for God to pour down burning sulfur on America and other countries that supports gay rights like he did in the Lot myth smiley.

@johnydon22. Honestly, the least you can do to help gays is to speak against homosexuality. Perhaps, some of them might have a rethink, come back to their senses and live normal life like every other normal person. As a matter of fact, majority of them are not happy with their lives! So, please, if you cannot help them in that little that way, then, don't compound their problems by encouraging them.
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
I stand against death penalty for any offence except willful murder.

Death penalty is a relic of ancient idiocy and barbarism and is totally unjust when it is spelled out on individuals who do not hurt or kill anyone.

I have never and will never being okay with such injustice in what ever guise it may come from be it in the judiciary or religious because we are in a democratic world.

I do not support countries like Cameroon that spells out death penalties for people who do not kill or hurt anyone, such judgement is extreme and unfitting of the crime.
Your opinion.
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by MrOlai: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Supported!!!.. . . Very happy to hear this one smiley
Hope you will show your stance against radical islam, honor killings, stoning of women as done by many muslims because that evidently is jungle justice.

Yes, of course! Extremism is one of the problems facing Islam. This is what we have everywhere now like the cases of Boko Haram, ISIS, etc.
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrOlai:

@johnydon22. Honestly, the least you can do to help gays is to speak against homosexuality. Perhaps, some of them might have a rethink, come back to there senses and live normal life like every other normal person. As a matter of fact, majority of them are not happy with their lives! So, please, if you cannot help them in that little that way, then, don't compound their problems by encouraging them.
[b]

Again you are still trying to lay out your own ideologies on people. Gays will soon start speaking against heterosexuality and begging you to have a rethink and become a homo.

Who told you they are not happy with their lives, gays are ok with their lives just as much as you are with yours if they are not they won't be homos and the same time clamoring to be recognized.

Like i keep saying, You have no right what so ever to stipulate your own ideas of morals of which you expect others to conform to. Live your own life and do what makes you happy as long as you hurt nobody and leave homosexuals to live their own lives and do what makes them happy as long as they hurt no one.

Making people become better persons does not involve discrimination or killing them (like muslims do)

The only thing that can help this world is treating others with love and with my little understanding of that emotion; Love is not discrimination, judgemental or obedient conformity or wrath.

Love is acceptance, tolerance, kindness and compassion towards others unbound by any distinctions
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrOlai:

Yes, of course! Extremism is one of the problems facing Islam. This is what we have everywhere now like the cases of Boko Haram, ISIS, etc.

And is a very big problem to world peace.

So why not worry and speak against this form of terrorism ridding the world of it's sanity and leave people who are neither killing or disturbing world peace alone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrOlai:

@johnydon22. Honestly, the least you can do to help gays is to speak against homosexuality. Perhaps, some of them might have a rethink, come back to there senses and live normal life like every other normal person. As a matter of fact, majority of them are not happy with their lives! So, please, if you cannot help them in that little that way, then, don't compound their problems by encouraging them.
Word! You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

Again you are still trying to lay out your own ideologies on people. Gays will soon start speaking against heterosexuality and begging you to have a rethink and become a homo.

Who told you they are not happy with their lives, gays are ok with their lives just as much as you are with yours if they are not they won't be homos and the same time clamoring to be recognized.

Like i keep saying, You have no right what so ever to stipulate your own ideas of morals of which you expect others to conform to. Live your own life and do what makes you happy as long as you hurt nobody and leave homosexuals to live their own lives and do what makes them happy as long as they hurt no one.

Making people become better persons does not involve discrimination or killing them (like muslims do)

The only thing that can help this world is treating others with love and with my little understanding of that emotion; Love is not discrimination, judgemental or obedient conformity or wrath.

Love is acceptance, tolerance, kindness and compassion towards others unbound by any distinctions
[/b]
You are being overprotective, buddy. I really did not expect anything less from you as Atheist.
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Empiree:
You are being overprotective, buddy. I really did not expect anything less from you as Atheist.

That simply is your business. I can never and will never conform to such hypocrisy as dabbling into other people's business why neglecting the problems staring you in the face.

Gays do not in any way affect you or hurt anybody just like you do not hurt or affect any body by choosing to have sex with a girl.

Why don't you speak more against pedophilia as seen in Islam, such sexual abuse and pervertion is far more evil and bad than two adults choosing to sleep with themselves.

I am an Atheist, you are a muslim. I expect nothing from you though just simply hope you don't join the Boom club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:

That simply is your business. I can never and will never conform to such hypocrisy as dabbling into other people's business why neglecting the problems staring you in the face.

Gays do not in any way affect you or hurt anybody just like you do not hurt or affect any body by choosing to have sex with a girl.

Why don't you speak more against pedophilia as seen in Islam, such sexual abuse and pervertion is far more evil and bad than two adults choosing to sleep with themselves.

I am an Atheist, you are a muslim. I expect nothing from you though just simply hope you don't join the Boom club
How do you define @blue?. How many muslim men marry so called underage girls?. That's really complex issue and another subject entirely. So dont derail.

Dont pretend you dont see underage girls in the West as young as 12-17 pregnant and no husbands but "baby fathers". Then you got bunch of single mothers. They are somewhat lucky becus they live in wealthy society. Imagine those single moms live in Nija?. It's in the West you will see 30yr old grandma. Guarantee she did not marry. She's single mom. Bunch of them. But at least the so called underage you accused (if properly put in the right context), have husbands. Their children are legit. But reverse is the case in the West. Bunch of bastards they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Empiree:
How do you define @bolded?. How many muslim men marry so called underage girls?. That's really complex issue and another subject entirely. So dont derail.

Dont pretend you dont see underage girls in the West as young as 12-17 pregnant and no husbands but "baby fathers". Then you got bunch of single mothers. They are somewhat lucky becus they live in wealthy society. Imagine those single moms live in Nija?. It's in the West you will see 30yr old grandma. Guarantee she did not marry. She's single mom. Bunch of them.

Muhammed is the first i will be calling out for consorting with a 9year old, you obviously see nothing wrong in this pervertic sexual lunacy that is why you revere muhammed.

Pedophilia in what ever form it appears is a huge problem to the world whether it is in the west or as propagated and encouraged by Islam through the marriage of it's hero Muhammed.

Now we are talking. I remember engaging a man in a bar for uttering that sex with little girls are the best

i can proudly say am among the people who tweeted insults on senator yerima when he proposed legalization of child marriage in Nigeria.

But at least the so called underage you accused (if properly put in the right context), have husbands. Their children are legit. But reverse is the case in the West. Bunch of bastards they have.

Am pretty sure NLs are reading this seeing as a sane human is trying to justify pedophilia under the guise of they have husbands.

Why subject a little girl to the wriggles of marriage at a tender age when she should be in the caring arms of her parents, why introduce children to the stupendous effects that comes with pregnancy and child bearing.

And a sick mind is here trying to justify it by saying they are married?

In the western states you mentioned sex with minors attract jail terms but here i have a muslim who is proud to endorse sick ideas of marrying off little girls in other to defence the sexual perversion endorsed by his religion

Am starting to realize just how sick Islam can make a mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Muhammed is the first i will be calling out for consorting with a 9year old, you obviously see nothing wrong in this pervertic sexual lunacy that is why you revere muhammed.

Pedophilia in what ever form it appears is a huge problem to the world whether it is in the west or as propagated and encouraged by Islam through the marriage of it's hero Muhammed.

Now we are talking. I remember engaging a man in a bar for uttering that sex with little girls are the best

i can proudly say am among the people who tweeted insults on senator yerima when he proposed legalization of child marriage in Nigeria.

Am pretty sure NLs are reading this seeing as a sane human is trying to justify pedophilia under the guise of they have husbands.

Why subject a little girl to the wriggles of marriage at a tender age when she should be in the caring arms of her parents, why introduce children to the stupendous effects that comes with pregnancy and child bearing.

And a sick mind is here trying to justify it by saying they are married?

In the western states you mentioned sex with minors attract jail terms but here i have a muslim who is proud to endorse sick ideas of marrying off little girls in other to defence the sexual perversion endorsed by his religion

Am starting to realize just how sick Islam can make a mind.
I can tell it pains you a lot for referencing our prophet(SAW). The issue has been dealt with numerous times here. You refused to define "child marriage" before you jumped on bandwagon. This thread is not about child marriage. Dont derail.....please
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Empiree:
I can tell it pains you a lot for referencing our prophet(SAW). The issue has been dealt with numerous times here. You refused to define "child marriage" before you jumped on bandwagon. This thread is not about child marriage. Dont derail.....please

Lmao, my discussion at first with you was "if it was right to murder homosexuals"

Pedophilia is much more problem to the world as a dangerous form of sexual perversion and so i need islamic hypocrites like you to first condemn this abuse on young innocent girls and leave adults who decide to have sex with themselves alone.

Its not just child marriage, it is called pedophilia and a typical example is when an almost 60years old man marries a 9year old, do i need give any more definition than that example?

The fact remains Muhammed was a pedophile but yet you revere him and the at the same time cry foul at people who are adults deciding to have sex with themselves.

Such hypocrisy is severe!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by tartar9(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:
[s]

Lmao, my discussion at first with you was "if it was right to murder homosexuals"

Pedophilia is much more problem to the world as a dangerous form of sexual perversion and so i need islamic hypocrites like you to first condemn this abuse on young innocent girls and leave adults who decide to have sex with themselves alone.

Its not just child marriage, it is called pedophilia and a typical example is when an almost 60years old man marries a 9year old, do i need give any more definition than that example?

The fact remains Muhammed was a pedophile but yet you revere him and the at the same time cry foul at people who are adults deciding to have sex with themselves.

Such hypocrisy is severe!!![/s]
how can pedophiles marry isn't that a contradiction,do you even know whom AISHA(RA) is.homosexuality is a mental illness no one is born that way period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Such hypocrisy is severe!!!
It is obvious you have ulterior motives now. I dont know how pedo is major problem compare to homosick. What's percentage of muslims who married "underage girls"......you have refused to give one. Instead you referenced a report you not even sure of. Your case is dismissed.

99.99% muslims will disagree with underage marriage. You keep talking about it like it's a big issue where there is none. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 1:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Empiree:
It is obvious you have ulterior motives now. I dont know how pedo is major problem compare to homosick.

Lmao. . i clearly have no ulterior motives just allergic to preposterous hypocrisy where someone tries to justify pedophilia and thinks he has the right to condemn homosexuals.

Just take a look at the utterances of a sane human who thinks Pedophilia is a less crime than homosexuality in order to shield the pedophilic founder of his religion.

Pedophilia is a far more major problem than homosexuality, it subjects little girls to unwarranted sexual relationships at a very tender age. such sick perversion can only be a trade mark of sick minds.

What's percentage of muslims who married "underage girls"......you have refused to give one. Instead you referenced a report you not even sure of. Your case id dismissed.
I started by giving you the first and main example which is Muhammed who married a child of 6.

I can paint this thread black and white with pictures of Islamic child marriage...here

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary_Pedophilic_Islamic_Marriages

enjoy some facts on islamic child marriage

99.99% muslims will disagree with underage marriage. .
Now you have resorted to lies, Mmhm quite a pity that this cheap lie goes evidently contrary to what we witness everyday, to the facts.

In fact that you think like this shows you have a better moral basis than Muhammed because going by this you should be among the % who disagree but sadly your prophet agrees and in fact practised it.

You are literally following the ideologies of a man you have a far better moral basis than...Pity.

You keep talking about it like it's a big issue where there is nonse. SMH

It is a very major issue and i want your hypocritical self to leave people who are not hurting anyone alone to live their lives and focus on addressing harmful issues like Pedophilia and child marriage.

Many are fighting to stop this
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/uk-powerless-to-stop-islamic-child-marriage

But sadly you find it a good trait because it defines the very fabrics of your religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 2:32am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=3pt]Lmao. . i clearly have no ulterior motives just allergic to preposterous hypocrisy where someone tries to justify pedophilia and thinks he has the right to condemn homosexuals.

Just take a look at the utterances of a sane human who thinks Pedophilia is a less crime than homosexuality in order to shield the pedophilic founder of his religion.

Pedophilia is a far more major problem than homosexuality, it subjects little girls to unwarranted sexual relationships at a very tender age. such sick perversion can only be a trade mark of sick minds.

I started by giving you the first and main example which is Muhammed who married a child of 6.

I can paint this thread black and white with pictures of Islamic child marriage...here

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary_Pedophilic_Islamic_Marriages

enjoy some facts on islamic child marriage

Now you have resorted to lies, Mmhm quite a pity that this cheap lie goes evidently contrary to what we witness everyday, to the facts.

I[size=3pt]n fact that you think like this shows you have a better moral basis than Muhammed because going by this you should be among the % who disagree but sadly your prophet agrees and in fact practised it.

You are literally following the ideologies of a man you have a far better moral basis than...Pity.

It is a very major issue and i want your hypocritical self to leave people who are not hurting anyone alone to live their lives and focus on addressing harmful issues like Pedophilia and child marriage.

Many are fighting to stop this
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/uk-powerless-to-stop-islamic-child-marriage

But sadly you find it a good trait because it defines the very fabrics of your religion.[/size]
You see, you proved me right everytime you are so quick to mount bunch of links to proof your point. I tried to let you understand I am not in favor of pedo....I made that clear already. You have completely derailed this thread. Your problem now is you are unable to define what exactly is "underage marriage". If i want to go crazy with you, i can also say pedo see nothing wrong with them being so. Now, you need to get a life seriously

1 Like

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by johnydon22(m): 3:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Empiree:
You see, you proved me right everytime you are so quick to mount bunch of links to proof your point. I tried to let you understand I am not in favor of pedo....I made that clear already.
Hahahahaha bursted are we? I love it when i engage muslims they make unfounded assertions only to dabble into unrelated world salads the next minute when bursted. 99% of muslims are against pedo huh then facts were provided and my nigga bolted.

Anybody trying to justify pedo, reveres a pedo prophet and tries to rationalize pedophilia by dubbing it a lesser perversion that homosexuality is a very sick mind.

You have completely derailed this thread. Your problem now is you are unable to define what exactly is "underage marriage".
I steered this thread to the premise it shouldn't have been in the first place where people tackle issues that are of harmful effect on the world and leave other adults alone.

Take quick trip to www.google.com and check "pedophilia" and "Child marriage" since you badly need a definition.

If i want to go crazy with you, i can also say pedo see nothing wrong with them being so.
And then everyone clearly without any fog see the SICK MIND that potentially lurks within waiting to be set loose. . Common bring it!!!

You have no problem with an adult man having sexual relationship with a child who is not of deciding age in fact you revere one of these men and see him as a role model.

But you have a problem with what two adults who are of age of deciding and reason, decides to do with them selves..

Just take a good look at your life

Now, you need to get a life seriously
Aaaaaw i quite enjoyed this night particularly this thread.

But seriously i wonder how you lot keep a straight face knowing you all sheepishly follow a man who was a pedophile.... tell me how you guys could keep up with that?

Anyway its obvious who got a life here smiley I am my own man, i have an independent reason and moral basis based on my own ideas and mine alone.

But you? you basically base and revolve your life around a dead old arab man who had a huge appetite for sexual relationships even to the extent of screwing a little child.

Now who needs to get a life between us wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:
[size=3pt]Hahahahaha bursted are we? I love it when i engage muslims they make unfounded assertions only to dabble into unrelated world salads the next minute when bursted. 99% of muslims are against pedo huh then facts were provided and my nigga bolted.

Anybody trying to justify pedo, reveres a pedo prophet and tries to rationalize pedophilia by dubbing it a lesser perversion that homosexuality is a very sick mind.

steered this thread to the premise it shouldn't have been in the first place where people tackle issues that are of harmful effect on the world and leave other adults alone.

Take quick trip to www.google.com and check "pedophilia" and "Child marriage" since you badly need a definition.[/i][/b]

And then everyone clearly without any fog see the SICK MIND that potentially lurks within waiting to be set loose. . Common bring it!!!

You have no problem with an adult man having sexual relationship with a child who is not of deciding age in fact you revere one of these men and see him as a role model.

But you have a problem with what two adults who are of age of deciding and reason, decides to do with them selves..

Just take a good look at your life

Aaaaaw i quite enjoyed this night particularly this thread.

But seriously i wonder how you lot keep a straight face knowing you all sheepishly follow a man who was a pedophile.... tell me how you guys could keep up with that?

Anyway its obvious who got a life here smiley I am my own man, i have an independent reason and moral basis based on my own ideas and mine alone.

But you? you basically base and revolve your life around a dead old arab man who had a huge appetite for sexual relationships even to the extent of screwing a little child.

Now who needs to get a life between us wink[/size]
You just trying to make a case where there is none. I feel sorry for you man. You talk about pedo like it's something most muslims encourage. I knew from the way you talked initially you have ulterior motives. I know how atheists think. It's sickening. What's the percentage of muslims who marry "underage child". Can you give that answer?
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Emperor4God(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Turkey has a massive gay festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLRFghWCFo
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

[/b]
bros abeg no vex. Who is dat person dat likes and shares ur post b4 me. I go hack dat person account wit my hacksaw oo. Thumbs up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by MightySparrow: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Islam is the ONLY true religion Mohammed is its. Prophet.
Sword to unbelievers.
Wine, war. Women to its adherents grin grin grin
Re: Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal by Empiree: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Are some people born homosexual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfjmBlf-Zxw

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The “tongues Of Angels” In 1 Corinthians 13:1? / Wedding Photos: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo’s Son, Tomi Weds Dorothy In Style / The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.