Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) (32049 Views)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Islie: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2015
A supposedly mad woman, wearing a hijab, has been arrested by the police in Lagos for stealing three kids from a community at Itire area of the metropolis. The kids, between one and four years, were abducted as they were returning from an Arabic school in the community.

T he suspect, Naimilatu Raheem, was said to have first attempted to kidnap a set of twins, not far from the Arabic school when their grandmother sighted her. The people around challenged her and rescued the twins.

She immediately disappeared from the scene. Raheem, however, did not go far. She accosted Mrs Damilola Alimi on the road, who was returning from the Arabic school with her one-yearold baby, Fathia.

She snatched the girl from her mother. When Raheem’s bag was searched after her arrest, kiddies’ clothes, slippers, ‘amala and ewedu’ were discovered. Before the arrival of the police, the residents dragged her to Oba’s palace, where she allegedly confessed that one Alhaja, who sells herbs, sent her to abduct kids. A female resident said: “How can she now start claiming to be mad? She is not mad! When her phone rang, the caller ID was, ‘My love.’

But she refused to pick it.” Some of the residents said that ID card found on her, showed that her name is Nimot Lukman, who sells soft drinks and resides at Costain area of the metropolis. When journalists asked the suspect some questions, she couldn’t make any sense. She cried throughout. A police source, however, said that the woman had a two-year-old son in the Arabic school, called Mohammed.

Alimi, still shocked over the incident, said: “She approached me and demanded for my baby. Without thinking twice or even knowing what I was doing, I handed Fathia to her. Someone watching us asked me if I knew her. When I said I didn’t, the person asked why I gave my baby to her.
I immediately snatched my baby from her. She ran away.” When Raheem realised that the people in the neighbourhood had discovered her game plan, she ran into the mosque, which housed the Arabic school, whipped out a hijab from her handbag, covered her head and pretended to be praying.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/hijab-wearing-woman-steals-three-children/

Picture from
http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-for-kidnapping-three-kids/
and.
http://newtelegraphonline.com/hijab-wearing-woman-steals-three-children/

lalasticlala

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Bad people everywhere. May Almighty Allah protect us and our family. Evil doers everywhere. Yah Afees Hafizni

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by DankemzI(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Hijab should be banned Nation wide

***MODIFIED***
Pls all those crucifying me, it's just an opinion o! I remember back in the days when motorcycles were used to commit crimes government of that time banned it & crime was drastically reduced,... Same goes for Hijab cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Will that stop kidnapping ?

DankemzI:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by DankemzI(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
Will that stop kidnapping ?

Probably
On top all his riches and fame, I've never heard 2baba blessing someone before. 2baba use this day to change someone's life, I know you're capable of doing it.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2015
The title of this thread go cause wahala, I'm so outta here

4 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2015
The woman passport worwor sha embarassed #Yuck#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
she wants to steal the three children the woman had.....

this is wickedness

and what is she going to do with them

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
I've never seen some one as ugly as this in my entire life....

9 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Tonnniey: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Crime!!!
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by NifemiOlu(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Many people hide under that thing to perpetrate evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
This hijab has been abused.

See as her face be like the Dunlop mascot.

Banning hijab is not the way forward sha.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by LMAyedun(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:
Gbam!! But have you forgotten who we have as a president?? Buhari will never do that.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
grin
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Austin4lif: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
K
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by stuff46(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
What a world
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by LastSurvivor: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Everything Islam is associated with vices.
The religion should be banned not just hijab..

15 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by MadCow1: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Mentally Challenged fellow if you ask me.

She should be committed to a psych ward.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Bad news streaming out of Lagos,Ogun and Ibadan states lately.

If its not Rape,Rituals its kidnaping and murder.

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Just look at her ugly face. She must be made 2 face d full wrath of d law
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Dottore: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by saintkel(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
ISLAM A BAD... To be continued

5 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by damton(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
That hijab has recently been used as a ploy to perpetrate atrocious crimes. I think our security agencies should up their game
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by demarc001: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Na Boko style sure pass

At least For reason of the high rate of security threat, govt should encourage the use of the head hijab that covers just down to the neck/chest, the full hijab should be banned temporarily!!!
I don't see why the threat of this thing is being neglected for so long
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Timoleon(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
lynch her?
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by slap1(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Breakfastgrin
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by neweraomo: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Chaii. Some people ehn..they can store milk in their breast. Wicked world
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by midolian(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
I've never seen some one as ugly as this in my entire life....
you have met very few people in your entire life, I suppose grin

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by OAMMB(f): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Na wa...poor kids
she must have been very desperate to commit the same offense the same day.
she initally tried but was unsucessful then she tried again and was caught...and she even tried to escape by disguising.
Now she is acting mad.
she is a real criminal
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Anybody dat want to steal or kidnap any of our Family HOLYGHOST FiiiIirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) / Andrew Ogbuja Wife Denies Knowing Her Husband & Son Had Been Defiling Her Niece / Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.