Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) (32053 Views)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Intendy: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
I've never seen some one as ugly as this in my entire life....
but you don see one now.the woman oorgliy
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by demarc001: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

Says who
Dr woo
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Iamsolslim(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
woodcook:
so Muslim women have same worth as an ipad? Why cant you Muslim men allow Muslim women to decide what how they want to dress?

it's really funny how u diagnosed my post smmh. tho who am I to judge ur thinking ability. In Islam nobody force anybody to do anything cos we all know what's right via our imaan
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by nbright: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2015
The woman ugly die o
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
saintkel:
ISLAM A BAD... To be continued
You guys are so useless and pathetic. Every day here, we saw how your so call pastors rape teenagers, church members, some body's wife and so on and so on. But no any muslim insult christianity or you christians. What has this got to do with Islam How sure are you that she is a muslim Or even in a mental stable conditions Mthcewww.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
adrusa:

Good suggestion. But since a lot of kidnappings are done by non-hijab-wearing biafrans, dont you think we should ban them first? And nationwide too.
bless u jawe bro,u make sense die

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
TeamSimple:

And you will still come here to preach Christianity to me. Honestly most christian folks on nairaland make the religion disgusting to me coz of their level of hypocrisy. Except u want to tell me all kidnappers are muslims,even the ones in the south south n East.
NB: well Christianity should be banned because we tired of hearing pastors raping little children below age 10.
These nairaland christians are very useless bunch of Id*iots. There will never be a day pass by without us not hearing how their so call pastors rape teenage girls and some body's wife but no muslim insult christianity or christians but any small thing about muslim and Islam, they show their hypocrisy. Bunch of baby factory Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:
Hijab should be banned Nation wide
That one apple is bad doesn't mean the all apples fruit are bad
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by closetoyou(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Everything Islam is associated with vices.
The religion should be banned not just hijab..

Hijab should not be banned, cloths should rather be banned or better still human being should be banned, so we know animals cannot kidnap themselves

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by closetoyou(f): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

Hijab should not be banned, cloths should rather be banned or better still human being should be banned, so we know animals cannot kidnap themselves

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Toktee(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
Will that stop kidnapping ?

The south south (niger delta) and the easterners don't need hijab for their trade.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by flokii: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
I dey try reason d name since.. i still can't figure it out

Hope say no be hausa sha...
else we'll resort to chasing out all foreigners from yourba land

Abokis if una like una sef.. no copy YEEBOS o..
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Iamsolslim:
READ ߑɏnce, a girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it he asked, "What was the first thing you did when you bought it?"
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad," she replied.
"Did someone force you to?"
"No."
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer??"
"No dad, in fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad."
"Did you cover it because it was cheap and ugly?"
"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damaged and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
"I think it looks better, and its worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said nothing else.
THIS IS WHY MUSLIM WOMAN COVER.
...Hijab... -

Blah blah blah,...

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
I tire for such observation.

Toktee:
The south south (niger delta) and the easterners don't need hijab for their trade.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by fxskye: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

Go ahead and Ban it, if that reason is enough.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Adamo84(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
woodcook:
so Muslim women have same worth as an ipad? Why cant you Muslim men allow Muslim women to decide what how they want to dress?
And who told you those who wear the Hijab are forced to
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by farem: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Those who embrace hijab must reap the reward.
Abori ma bowa!
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by dejibuoy(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:
criously
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:
its been long you see the picture of holy mary the mother of jesus. May God blessing be upon her.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by DankemzI(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2015
afolag:

its been long you see the picture of holy mary the mother of jesus. May God blessing be upon her.

Is she a goddess
Sorry am not a catholic & will never worship Idols lai lai
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by babestella: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2015
That woman is a child thief and should be punished severely. You have her hijab wearing sisters in the north executing boombs and explosives and she's SW doing child kidnapping. What would stop this animal from being a suicide bomber. Nonsense.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Iwonimi(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
See ur life mumu
LastSurvivor:
Everything Islam is associated with vices.
The religion should be banned not just hijab..
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by saintkel(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
You guys are so useless and pathetic. Every day here, we saw how your so call pastors rape teenagers, church members, some body's wife and so on and so on. But no any muslim insult christianity or you christians. What has this got to do with Islam How sure are you that she is a muslim Or even in a mental stable conditions Mthcewww.
Lols bro u didn't wait for me to finish my comment. I was actually on ur side, wanted warning sum1 who kip updating dat trash
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by bobestman(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Why them dey wear hijab.Them be Ninjas?
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by ylaa(f): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
imagine this afternoon-masquerade-of-a-woman stealing children.
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2015
They are all ritualist
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by amanmahmud: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2015
The title and story are going on different direction.op u sure say u read the story well?
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by kenenbcc: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am a Christian, but I won't support the ban on Hijab, because even the non wearing hijabis commit the same crime everyday.

1 Like

Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by quadraheem(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yaa Hafeez hafiz naa
madridguy:
Bad people everywhere. May Almighty Allah protect us and our family. Evil doers everywhere. Yah Afees Hafizni
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
kill her! wicked woman! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by Sman37(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yap u can bt first shirt ,suit and tight jeans,skirt and shoes plus boot should be banned cause army robbers ,amnesty hire drug dealers killers are wearing it to rob and steal and kill
Then the hijjab
Re: Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) by MYGFGSGH: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is of which tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) / Andrew Ogbuja Wife Denies Knowing Her Husband & Son Had Been Defiling Her Niece / Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.