Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (80386 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA1: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
paddy_lo:

no amaka. .nigerians are so sexy. . lol
he does kinda look like shyne though what do u think. . .

lol
hmmmm Naeto C. . .
and who is Shyne? undecided
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol
hmmmm Naeto C. . .
and who is Shyne?

remember shyne?. . .p diddys boy who was sent to jail for shooting up a nite club
that was when diddy and j.lo were still dating. . .
heres a link to one of his videos. . .
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BeTqapowAU&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Is Here. Grab A Bite @ The Cirty Mal, Onikan Lagos.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/12/kentucky-fried-chicken-kfc-is-here-grab.html

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by brooknam99: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
@paddy lo, how the hell does that dude look like shyne? gawd!!!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
@paddy lo, how the hell does that dude look like shyne? gawd!!!
come on theres a resemblance. . . .

@babapupa
yea KFC don land. . .i just hope ppl dont turn it to where they get breakfast lunch and dinner,so they dont get fat like these oyibo ppl here
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Big up to Nigeria. . .side note kerry hilson/and wyclef jean are coming to calabar this christmas
[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64tedmzzGf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MsOeoGUmOk&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

hope they enjoy their stay in calabar. . .and hope u guys go catch them perform over there
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA1: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
what does them "rocking" calabar have to do with lagos?
you should have posted that in the "Calabar" thread. lol
but anyway. . .
no pictures of the mainland yet? is there really nothing to write home about there? undecided
i believe the island makes up less than half of lagos, right?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
what does them "rocking" calabar have to do with lagos?
you should have posted that in the "Calabar" thread. lol
but anyway. . .
no pictures of the mainland yet? is there really nothing to write home about there?
i believe the island makes up less than half of lagos, right?

well they will land in lagos before proceeding to calabar i presume. . . grin
besides this is a lagos thread,meant to big up nigeria and its image

oshodi just posted above is the mainland. . .
island with v.i lekki and all the extensions to that axis is probably 40% of lagos

dont worry when i go back i will take my own pics as these are sourced from the web
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
Kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos decorated with Christmas lights.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:40am On Dec 22, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2009
The Coca Cola Christmas Tree ,the tallest Christmas Tree in Africa at the National Arts Theatre Iganmu Lagos.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2009
Show us other pictures of Christmas decorations around Nigeria.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
Show us other pictures of Christmas decorations around Nigeria.
lol. . .i rep lagos. . .let other nairalanders do that
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
paddy_lo:

lol. . .i rep lagos. . .let other nairalanders do that

I meant other christmas decorations around Lagos!!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2009
I meant other christmas decorations around Lagos!!
ah. .u should have said what u meant. . hol on i'll look for some and post
merry xmas by the way
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Thanks Paddy. Merry Christmas 2 U!!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by ogajim(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sean Taylor Redskins#21 and MJ

Come on now, just had to comment on that,
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2010

this thread should be a sticky goddammit
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2010

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Igbanibo: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
Chei, Fashola done try O!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Badriyyah(f): 2:52am On Jan 12, 2010
The Island has always been beautiful, anyone who has lived there will say so. So it's nothing amazing to me when you post pics of VI, Lekki,etc and want to make them a poster for Lagos. lol I am more interested in pictures of mainland, that is where the real growth should be coming from. Because the only time most of us go to the mainland is to use the airport,lol. So bring it on!!!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 2:57am On Jan 12, 2010
ogajim:

Sean Taylor Redskins#21 and MJ

Come on now, just had to comment on that,

Speak ur mind. Wazzz up?? undecided
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:00am On Jan 12, 2010
The Island has always been beautiful, anyone who has lived there will say so. So it's nothing amazing to me when you post pics of VI, Lekki,etc and want to make them a poster for Lagos. lol I am more interested in pictures of mainland, that is where the real growth should be coming from. Because the only time most of us go to the mainland is to use the airport,lol. So bring it on!!!
yawn. . .when u see New york city posters do u think they show u harlem,bronx. . or do they show u manhatten. . .?
am not in the country,so. .u are free to post what u got

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.