Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today (28071 Views)

Saraki Fails To Disclose National Assembly Budget / Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details / Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by 48noble(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Bububu researched him, PMB supervised it now...no hiding of d project work. AGF is the external examiner.
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Gogetta:
No be only Ekweremadu! Someone else will be elected.

First things first!! Where is the APC going to get the 73 senators needed to impeach. Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by kizzycoms: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]FIRST TIMER!
I DEDICATE IT TO THE ADMIN OF THE HOUSE
KUDOS BROS.!!!

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by missKiffy(f): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Doesn't immunity covers the senate president
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Imortal001: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
driand:
has entered one chance... Especially wen he prepared to face the lion of burdilion in a single combat cheesy grin
No be lie!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Rotimi47: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Burger01:
Good. If he was innocent why tried to stall the trial

Thief, traitor, backstabber, snitch, above all...incompetent angry undecided
All those names for one person!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
driand:
has entered one chance... Especially wen he prepared to face the lion of burdilion in a single combat cheesy grin

How will this strengthen our democracy? Is this how's being done in sane societies?
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Burger01(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
All those names for one person!. grin
Na so brother. I wish I could say more cheesy
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by phemmyutd(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
cornoil:
But we should not forget quickly that he spent part of this money massively for APC and to sponsor SAI Buhari to upstage GEJ especially in the Middle-Belt and Sahara or others didn't see anything wrong. The same way Saraki accumulated wealth was the same way every Political Godfather accumulated wealth, let's also pause and think on how Tinubu aquired his trillions of dollars or others. Tinubu didn't inherit wealth like Saraki. Let's leave Saraki alone or we beam search light into every Politically enriched Godfather in this country.

Didnt Gej government prosecute Tinubu?, now its Saraki's turn

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by goodgate: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Imortal001:
Am afraid that saraki will enter one chance!
Abi oo, him don enter one chance already.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by omenka(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what is wrong in carrying out impeachment proceedings against the dullard for nepotism,abuse of powers amongst other several. Infractions of his.
When Saraki is finally shown the way out and thrown in jail, please do well to demonstrate your undying love and loyalty to him by volunteering your mouth and your assshole to him in jail. That is when I'd know your passion for him is real.

And just like that dude told you yesterday, old man, stop messing the whole place up with your smelly spittle. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Burger01(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Ayus34(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
sirvic01:

Laughable, so you see possibilities in such move huh??
What do u expect from a female lunatic?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by free2ryhme: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Cash and carry members of the political class in this country just do not wish Buhari and Nigeria well the president needs to be very careful with these dangerous men
For me and many of us who were in the system in 1984/85, Buhari was the last man we would wish to win a general election in Nigeria but his actions since he became president have proved to us that we have a born-again Buhari who can be a blessing to Nigeria if he finds a way to keep this unpatriotic gang at bay and move on with his vision
The team is a pot calling the kettle black the long distance team leader will stop at nothing to turn apc into a one man affair and decide who gets what in the new dispensation – that he digs pit for others is no news; the list of his victims is endless someday soon like Haman in the bible he shall fall into the gallows he dug for a Mordecai
The case against bukola will definitely be thrown out of any competent court for obvious reasons
But the long distance runner will not stop until he ends up in a bottom less pit Buhari had made it clear he would work with whoever members of the NASS elect to lead them since then , this cash and carry politician who lives in a glass house has not stopped throwing stones Nigerians in business and their partners abroad had waited for ministers to be screened and approved by the senate this month but the cash and carry politicians just want to set the nation backwards with all sorts of spurious reckless claims against the person and office of the senate president
Those who cannot respect the independence of the legislature may not understand the independence of the judiciary as well how can democracy thrive under this type of national political leaders ?

Nigerians voted for Buhari not these unpatriotic self-serving men who suddenly want us to believe they are holier than the pope.

Buhari must ignore them if he wants to succeed; he is the president of nigeria not of apc self-serving leaders

Dapo shogbola,
Lagos, nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Rotimi47: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

First things first!! Where is the APC going to get the 73 senators needed to impeach. Saraki?
This is politics as PDP never thought APC could be strong enough to kick their party out of power. Anything can happen but let wait & see.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by tolexy007(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
aumeehn:
Saraki is s traitor!! Serves him right!!
Saraki is a theif he must go to prison!
traitor to you or who?
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by obailala(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Saraki should man up start impeachment moves against the president
I'm sure the 2/3 majority will come from heaven to unseat the PMB right?

I'm also sure all the abokis in senate will happily support saraki to unseat PMB and enthrone a pastor as president right?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
When Saraki is finally shown the way out and thrown in jail, please do well to demonstrate your undying love and loyalty to him by volunteering your mouth and your assshole to him in jail. That is when I'd know your passion for him is real.

And just like that dude told you yesterday, old man, stop messing the whole place up with your smelly spittle. cheesy

When exactly will that be? You people have been making noise for far too long!! If at the end if today Saraki is not arraigned,you people will have to bury your heads in shame.
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Wininlight(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2015
In as much as I appreciate this fight against corruption..... I also think Buhari should be very tactful and wise. Corruption is embedded in the very fabrics of the cabal that brought him into power. He has triggered a war from different directions. May he not be a Lord who is skilful in breakup but tactless in building. Where is Amaechi, even after failing corruption test, we all know who Tinubu is. The cancelled immigration exercise and the cancelled SSS trainning few weeks to completion may altogether back fire.

JUSTICE IS BLIND.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by jennifer22(f): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
ndaman25:
you must be high on Weed ooooo

my dear dont mind Freeglobe, he doesn't know that he who play the piper dictect the tone, let him blab about impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2015
obailala:
I'm sure the 2/3 majority will come from heaven to unseat the PMB right?

I'm also sure all the abokis in senate will happily support saraki to unseat PMB and enthrone a pastor as president right?

Lol 82 senators (already more than 2/3) passed a vote of confidence on Saraki!! Dont forget that Saraki is also a northerner even if PMB/Osinbanjo are shown the way out,the north would still be in power.
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2015
How can somebody be facing corruption charges and still be recognized as Senate President at same time. I don't really understand how Rule of Law works in Nigeria. He is suppose to be stripped off from that position immediately he finds himself in any mess. We copied the White Man's system of Government, yet we didn't copy their senses. Nigeria Judiciary system is really a Nightmare to Nigerians and i think PMB needs to start fighting corruption from there else it will be very difficult to nail down any corrupt politician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by omenka(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

When exactly will that be? You people have been making noise for far too long!! If at the end if today Saraki is not arraigned,you people will have to bury your heads in shame.
And when he is arraigned, I hope you will bury your head in his rump.

Mumu boy.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by hassan85(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Saraki should man up start impeachment moves against the president
impeachment on wat count?? Stop being an educated iliterate. Tinubu went to court to clear his name. Let Saraki do same. Imeach without house of reps? Impeach PMB and u wil knw its nt just to come write rubish on NL

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by idros4real: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Saraki should man up start impeachment moves against the president.. The law says only an attorney general should authorize CCB prosecutions

Seriously you don't understand what was been discussed here. Get more fact about what u are saying however what does the President has to do with what is going on with Saraki and CCB.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by muh4lyf(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2015
idari:
This move by APC may end up crumbling the party,because Saraki is not a small boy in d game of politics,should he pullout wit his faction Apc will suffer d effect just like PDP did.
Let him go to PDP... None of those political parties are good..... I don't care about any of them. He should be dealt with the same way he and his family dealt with kwarans using poverty....

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
This is politics as PDP never thought APC could be strong enough to kick their party out of power. Anything can happen but let wait & see.

Lol bros.Even if all the APC senators unite,they still wont have enough votes to remove Saraki.Already we know that they are divided with some of them backing Saraki.
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
hassan85:
impeachment on wat count?? Stop being an educated iliterate. Tinubu went to court to clear his name. Let Saraki do same. Imeach without house of reps? Impeach PMB and u wil knw its nt just to come write rubish on NL

Welll like Tinubu Saraki has also gone to court,let the CCB come to the court today and tell the court why Saraki should be tried!!
Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Lionhearted: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm Saraki...

Whichever way this turn out, the singular fact is that this is a blot on him. It will send well-deserved signals to former govs and present ones that the tide have change.

Saraki has the inevitable record of betraying political associates. Both the PDP and APC don't want him but they need him in their chess games.

Time will unravel so many things, after all it is all about politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by sauceEEP(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Am tired of all these cases. I guess this one will not have a logical conclusion even with the glaring evidence.
Am beginning to believe that this administration is just good at noise making. Can't wait to read that all these corrupt politician are serving a jail term.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by muh4lyf(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
sexaddict08:
Shameless Polithiefcian....it shall not be well with u and ur family for making us suffer in Kwara.
someone once said, they keep stealing even though they already have more than enough. the disease strong....
They would continue to steal because they don't believe they could be something without taking what is not theirs... They are materially rich but at heart they are poor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
And when he is arraigned, I hope you will bury your head in his rump.

Mumu boy.

When ke? I though you said he will be arraigned today lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun / Maria Ude Nwachi Speaks On Her Suspension Over "Ordinary Photographer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.