Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop (2156 Views)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death From The 11th Floor Of His Condominium In Kajang / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by iamVirus(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/14.jpg[/img]

ISIS terror group threw a gay man to his death
from a rooftop in Al-Furat province. See the
photos after the cut

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/23.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/35.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/45.jpg[/img]

lalasticlala
seun
http:///graphic-photos-isis-throws-gay-man-to-his-death-from-a-rooftop
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Omg Perfect Punishment grin
Rest in pieces FAGOT!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by QueenEdna(f): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Sometimes i wonder which heaven this ISIS aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ BH people are heading too, dis is soo horrible aΩ̴̩̩̩d brutal, i dont support homosexuality neither do i support killing them.....

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by Pidggin(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2015
These blood thirty murderers
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by tenderlaw(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Rest in pieces FAGOT!

I am disappointed in you. What has he done to deserve this kind of death?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by Boyooosa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
yeh! And pple were looking @ dem, no b d same ISIS b dis? Criminals de judge Sinners. God help us!
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:03am On Sep 19, 2015
tenderlaw:

I am disappointed in you. What has he done to deserve this kind of death?
undecided he's gay.... Helloooooooo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by iamVirus(m): 3:54am On Sep 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
undecided he's gay.... Helloooooooo tongue

If I come for you, will yu give me?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by tafabaloo(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:54am On Sep 19, 2015
iamVirus:

If I come for you, will yu give me?
huh tl me wt m giving here grin
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by iamVirus(m): 5:01am On Sep 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
huh tl me wt m giving here grin
Sorry, I was being Silly.
okay?
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
iamVirus:

Sorry, I was being Silly.

okay?
yea... We cool bro tongue
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by david22uu(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Rest in pieces FAGOT!
When you are around, his busy bursting his fellow man
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
david22uu:

lolz awwww
Really??
I Dnt think he likes girls.. Obviously grin
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
david22uu:

lolz awww really
Well he doesn't like girls....obviously
N he's dead o jeez
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by ideatoprince18(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Omg Perfect Punishment grin Rest in pieces FAGOT!
..... U must b devils incarnate
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
ideatoprince18:
..... U must b devils incarnate
thank u
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by ideatoprince18(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
thank u
.....U are not welcomed
Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Why can't this gay people let go of yash eeeh Them leave sweet jelly something wey dey sweet like the sweetest thing ever go dey do wetin I no knw, well RIP to him but this ISIS people harsh oooh both of them dey wrong sha

Re: Graphic Photos: ISIS Throws Gay Man To His Death From A Rooftop by david22uu(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lolz awww really
Well he doesn't like girls....obviously
N he's dead o jeez

are u sure he doesnt even do both,,,

(1) (Reply)

Man Steals 1million Naira From Gorilla Brains In Benin / Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.