Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos (2157 Views)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / Graphic Photos Of Nurtw Boss Shot Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Unitybeatz: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sad he is gone.

So many killings by 'men of the underworld' undecided
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
If truly he was a G-boy then he deserved what he got. All criminals in Nigeria deserve to die a horrible death. There's nothing wrong in making money the legal way. The policeman that did this deserves an award and promotion.

I'm fed up of all these criminals in Nigeria. There are so many ways to make a living in Nigeria. The simplest is being a real estate agent. All they need is a phone, a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and one footwear to become one. Young people make millions from selling houses so why be lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Coloradvantage(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
dream waker or what ever you call your self... go and sleep...
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Coloradvantage:
dream waker or what ever you call your self... go and sleep...

If you are a criminal, you are next and we that make money legally can sleep in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by serverconnect(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:
If truly he was a G-boy then he deserved what he got. All criminals in Nigeria deserve to die a horrible death. There's nothing wrong in making money the legal way. The policeman that did this deserves an award and promotion.

I'm fed up of all these criminals in Nigeria. There are so many ways to make a living in Nigeria. The simplest is being a real estate agent. All they need is a phone, a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and one footwear to become one. Young people make millions from selling houses so why be lazy.

Damn it! Why will you support this shit from NP? It is barbaric. The guy did not rob anyone with gun, he only channel his talent in wrong direction (if at all he is G-mam). NP are always quick in releasing trigger at any slighted time. We always kill for life we can not create. There are many ways to handle this case intelligently, without lost of soul.
May be the guy did not settle them wella.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by carzola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
See the kind of bus
Our police are driving !!

Finally I really give a Bleep
Police wouldn't just shot
An innocent person..

Buh yet its illegal our police
Should allow the law take its
Course... Arrest and charge him
To court.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
serverconnect:

Damn it! Why will you support this shit from NP? It is barbaric. The guy did not rob anyone with gun, he only channel his talent in wrong direction (if at all he is G-mam). NP are always quick in releasing trigger at any slighted time. We always kill for life we can not create.
May be the guy did not settle them wella.

Rob with a gun, rob with intelligence is all the same. What talent is that to dupe people. Google for yourself victims of fraud. Some get depressed all their lives and some commit suicide. I pray more yahoo boys get killed same way or even worse. If they cannot work legally and make money then they don't deserve the money.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Loyalblak007(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
He's just a suspect, He should not have been shot
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Dreamwaker:

Rob with a gun, rob with intelligence is all the same. What talent is that to dupe people. Google for yourself victims of fraud. Some get depressed all their lives and some commit suicide. I pray more yahoo boys get killed same way or even worse. If they cannot work legally and make money then they don't deserve the money.
did you really comment this poo?? I can't believe you would support the illegal killing of a soul you can't create...was he guilty of fraud? He's only a suspect and even is he's guilty does fraud carry the death sentence

May lighting fire your miserable life there, idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by leozzz: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
did you really comment this poo?? I can't believe you would support the illegal killing of a soul you can't create...was he guilty of fraud? He's only a suspect and even is he's guilty does fraud carry the death sentence

May lighting fire your miserable life there, idiot!!

Lol if making millions legally makes me a miserable person then I love being miserable. You sound like a criminal and you got nothing coming but another thread like this on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Escalze(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
I always follow another route whenever I see those SARS
It's so sad what our society had turned into.
It's a crime for you to be rich in your 20's
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Escalze(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Everyone must have taken something that doesn't belong to himself at a point in his life including you.
Did anyone kill you for that?
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
@Dreamwaker I enjoy your point of view on this thread.

We need to cleanse Nigeria of low-level crime and criminals. Imagine someone justifying Yahoo Yahoo of being an okay crime?

Oh for those neanderthals who disagree with me and @Dreamwaker, may Amadiaho fire that your typing finger grin
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Escalze:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Everyone must have taken something that doesn't belong to himself at a point in his life including you.
Did anyone kill you for that?

Stop that. Do not quote Jesus. I have never defrauded anyone or taken things that aren't mine. Do you think everyone does crime smh
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by chynie: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
If he is a criminal good for us
Am tired of innocent ppl losing their hard earned property to these guys
Who will only use it on women and clubs and drinks
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Escalze(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Stop that. Do not quote Jesus. I have never defrauded anyone or taken things that aren't mine. Do you think everyone does crime smh
You aren't perfect.
No one is
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Escalze:
You aren't perfect.
No one is

Yes I ain't but that doesn't justify crime.
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by fergieboy: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:

I'm interested to become one
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol if making millions legally makes me a miserable person then I love being miserable. You sound like a criminal and you got nothing coming but another thread like this on your behalf.
u think u actually invisible online abi?? The only son to a mom being shot dead n u are here talking trash, no worry , I'm following you already
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
u think u actually invisible online abi?? The only son to a mom being shot dead n u are here talking trash, no worry , I'm following you already

Lol he deserves to die and you will die if you think you can threaten me. Pls come, I will be happy to send u to ur criminal friend
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol he deserves to die and you will die if you think you can threaten me. Pls come, I will be happy to send u to ur criminal friend
ok
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
ok

Stop quoting me, I don't associate with criminals
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Frankgenius213: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dreamwaker:

my boy how much is in your account since u started selling houses. how much last did u send to ur mum??when was the last time u changed ur wardrope?if u are indeed selling houses and have made thousands not millions u wouldn't even be here atall

stupid boi
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Frankgenius213:

my boy how much is in your account since u started selling houses. how much last did u send to ur mum??when was the last time u changed ur wardrope?if u are indeed selling houses and have made thousands not millions u wouldn't even be here atall

stupid boi

So because I'm doing well in life, I shouldn't come online abi? My parents don't need me to send them money because they are doing very well too. Stop being pained and get a life
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Stop quoting me, I don't associate with criminals
i hear you
Re: Photo: See The Picture Of A Guy SARS Shot Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abudu2000:

I'm getting bored of waiting for you. I thought you were following me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bees Arrest A Man In Uganda For Stealing Woofer From A Shop(pics) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man In Tears After Abba Kyrai Did This(See Photos) / Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.