Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are Muslims Not United - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Muslims Not United (623 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Are Muslims Truly Hoping for 72 Virgins,wine,milk and honey In Allah's Heaven? / Why Are Christians Not United? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Not United by kennydee05(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Am not a writer on this forum but I have been a follower and commentator on this forum over the years (4).
On August 23, 2015 a topic posted to the front page titled " Why Are Christians Not United? Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/2545635/why-christians-not-united
Unity or disunity is a humanity and social problem because the worshippers of religion are human being and not saints. So dis-harmony/ dis-unity is necessary to surface.

With my experience to life, society, religion and culture by the virtue of education, NYSC and my social interaction, I can categorically say Muslims too are not united.
While I was in school I have friends that cannot worship/pray in Tijanniyah mosque.

Some Muslims believe in ankle reached trousers while many wear trousers in the western style.

In the north mosque were not built for women to worship, they were built for men to worship but in the west/south both Male and female worships together under the same roof or in the same mosque.

Some believe in killing infidels as part of their Jihad while some section does not believe in killing but they all believe in Jihad.

Furthermore, with the last news on migration, why can't the Muslim countries accept their fellow Muslim migrants? They have rejected their fellow muslim migrants outrightly. So where is unity here.... what is the essence of religion without hospitality?

If their is unity among Muslims, why is that Muslims countries and regions are places with high rate of insecurity, raping, terrorism.

Lastly, there are more than 1000 Muslim denominations with distinct differences in their belief and lack of compliance to their teaching.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by lekhi: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Muslims are more United than Christians ten fold.

The core cause of disunity we witness in today's organised religion is the old fashioned ideologies embedded; conflicting and battling with our observed reality thus creating different viewpoints and explanations.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Bcuz majority practice wicked acts
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by Annunaki(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
menesheh:
Muslims are more United than Christians ten fold.

The core cause of disunity we witness in today's organised religion is the old fashioned ideologies embedded; conflicting and battling with our observed reality thus creating different viewpoints and explanations.

Muslims have been dis united amongst themselves since the death of their accursed 'prophet' the shias and the sunnis have been killing themselves since mohamed died and they continue the madness till this very day. Dis unity in christianity is not so vicious that Christians kill themselves except for a very brief period in the middle ages.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by menesheh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Muslims have been dis united amongst themselves since the death of their accursed 'prophet' the shias and the sunnis have been killing themselves since mohamed died and they continue the madness till this very day. Dis unity in christianity is not so vicious that Christians kill themselves except for a very brief period in the middle ages.

Killing is part of the disunity but in similarity of ideology, they are more organized than Christianity. Christianity is divided into pretty much explanations of same bible ideas.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not United by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Compare it urself, between this two who are more united? Christains or muslims

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of God / Question For The Christians and Jews / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.