Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World (6204 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Due to how the mods banned me,I got bored and turned to twitter to help me,then I saw a tweet about this man then I became anxious to share it to nairalanders...shoutout to d mod who banned me

There are many rich and famous people in the
world, but not everyone knows the art to splurge it.
However, Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, better
known as the Sultan of Brunei is one such person
who is well versed with this art of spending the
riches in the most lavish ways. One of the last
remaining absolute monarchs in the world, Sultan
has earned enough from reserves of oil and natural
gas.
Wondering which country is Brunei? Let me tell you
before i continue the gist..Brunei is a sovereign state
located on the north coast of the island of Borneo,
in Southeast Asia. Apart from its coastline with the
South China Sea, it is completely surrounded by the
state of Sarawak, Malaysia.The estimated Population
of Brunei is 408,786.Brunei is the only country in the
world that is not in debt.
The Sultan's passion for the world's most expensive,
beautiful, rarest, fastest and unique cars knows no
boundries, he owns over 7,000 high performance
cars parked in his garage and worth about $5 billion
and owns
1,932 luxurious cars which includes 600 Rolls Royce
cars, over 300 Ferraris,134 Koenigeggs, 11 McLaren
F1s, 6 Dauer Porsche 962 LMs and a number of
luxurious Jaguars. He is famous for having some of
the most luxuriously customized private jets like
Boeing 747-400 and Airbus 340-200.
He loves luxurious cars to the point that he asked
rolls royce and porsche to partner and come out
with single car, and hence a rolls royce-porsche car
was manufactured for him.
He also keeps a Rolls-Royce in front of his palace
with the engine running 24-7. The Sultan got himself
the only right hand drive Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR in
the world.A car parked all the way at the back may
need almost 1.5 hours to be brought out.
Google about him to know more and yes it was forecasted that his son
will be the first trillionaire in the world.. *

If only the man fit dash me one rolls royce sha

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by pretydiva(f): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Who him cars don help. Funny enough na only one car he go fit drive at a time

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Our brothers in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Palestine to mention few are dying yet you're wasting money on materialistic items.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by southernbelle(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
that's plenty money speaking smiley
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
I will be rich in this life!

*almost there!
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by slap1(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
It's his money. What should we do?
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Miracle4Sure: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2015
#Good4Him
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by realtestament(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2015
*singing* vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
Our brothers in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Palestine to mention few are dying yet you're wasting money on materialistic items.

Bro he is in the extreme east nt d middle east

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Are they not Muslim or you no get my point ?

mayorjosh:

Bro he is in the extreme east nt d middle east

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
Are they not Muslim or you no get my point ?

Ok I grab
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by lordcyl3(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
bless me Lord, I deserve to be rich too
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
lordcyl3:
bless me Lord, I deserve to be rich too
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by bobbyluis(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
WTF?
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Once e die, flexing don end..... If I'm lucky, I go buy one of the cars on E-bay grin
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Once e die, flexing don end..... If I'm lucky, I go buy one of the cars on E-bay grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Beef this man or type Vanity upon Vanity.#May u see paper and call it money#

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by crazygod(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
But he ain't even worth half the wealth of king Solomon. He try sha.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
crazygod:
But he ain't even worth half the wealth of king Solomon. He try sha.
Money na money
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by osesology(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
What can we say, it's his money.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
WeedSeller:
Beef this man or type Vanity upon Vanity.#May u see paper and call it money#
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I will be rich in this life!
*almost there!
What about the next life?
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
rexkexmilan:
What about the next life?
Food for thought
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by vikkeee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] O GOD PLEASE BLESS US THAT ARE FROM THE EAST
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mayorjosh(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
vikkeee:
?
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by Nicklaus(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
WTH ! I only see a fleet of one type of car. Doesn't he have a sense of assortment Or is he a cab distributor cheesy
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by mrkels(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
My friend , Met him once .

Bad niggi
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by thoollz: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
vikkeee:
you want blessing from God and u r spewing nonsense, I pity u o
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by dawno2008(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
madridguy:
guy,wetin dey worry you sef,na him put them for trouble abi him put knife for dem neck,when those people leader refuse to think about their own people nko, Abeg allow d man enjoy him wealth cos him nor send message make dem dey kill themselves,abegggggggggggggii
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Fleet Of Cars In The World by ChiSun27(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
.....And to dust shall we all return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Undressed Herself During Her Show In Las Vegas (photos) / Singer Omawumi Begs Her Fans For Assistance, Many Fans Oblige (photos) / Nicki Minaj Shares Cute Pics With Her Man As They Pose In Front Of Effiel Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.