Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters (59402 Views)

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by M4gunners: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2015
How can this stop Arsenal from dealing with Chelsea this weekend?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by yomeyome: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
I don't think they re sisters, they probably decided to capitalize on their resemblace, skin colour n last name to claim relshp. We all do that when we find our carbon copy. There's no way they would av been related n still act like strangers
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by treachiz(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Gud 4 dem.... Oya 2 d next1
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by softvio(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2015
sammy9ja:
Davido's New Girlfriend SHOWS OFF Her Assets , see at http://sammy9ja..com.ng/2015/09/davidos-new-girlfriend-shows-off-her.html

hope she declare her assets as PMB not like Saraki oo?
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by oshokalo1: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2015
I was surprise though,so make we open mouth wide[color=#770077][/color] cheesy
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by bunmijay74: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
:PB4 unko shey dem no b gold diggers ni
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by AkinConverge: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes they are...
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by sneak3(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:
Someday the world will talk about me too; not for my own sake, but for the smiles and changes I'll bring into the lives of millions of people.

Same here too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
sneak3:

Same here too

I wish you all the best in that regard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by LoveJesus87(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Burger01:
So, what should I do with that
Wetin konsign me
Nairaland self angry tonguesmiley
Ah tire oo
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by LoveJesus87(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Burger01:
So, what should I do with that
Wetin konsign me
Nairaland self angry tonguesmiley
Ah tire oo
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by fresherdanU: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even if they share family pictures,some peeps will still say its a lie or its fake.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2015

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by onila(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
lola is prettier
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by gcamara: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok now the have made it glaring, we should start calling them gold diggers rite ? ........
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Airforce1:
They are not related
I don't care even if they're twins.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
I dont think i care..

Neither do I my dear. Was just passing when my car stopped on this thread. 0_o.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by ifeomaekol(f): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes they are blood sisters, hv always known dt.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by RaeMystix: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why is that anyone's business?.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Bollinger(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
they are!

Good. Now i can take this information to the bank. I'm sure it's worth millions.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by ugo4kanu(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
they both look beautiful anyway. retain ur shape after birth with our postpartume body wrap @ www.moswardrobe.com or call 08099907015[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by drnoel: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by iamkingzlee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bollinger:

Good. Now i can take this information to the bank. I'm sure it's worth millions.
you wish.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Jahskid: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Very soon now.. Na keeping up with the Omotayos person go hear.... Happy for them though... If Lola cares a lot about people calling them gold diggers, you did she go ahead to marry Peter, she should have ditched Peter n let Tania marry wizkid
na.. :oVery soon now.. Na keeping up with the Omotayos person go hear.... Happy for them though... If Lola cares a lot about people calling them gold diggers, you did she go ahead to marry Peter, she should have ditched Peter n let Tania marry wizkid
na..
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigerian ladies are going mad. What is Omota-Okoye? Complete idiots who should think about making impact are only thinking about how to abbreviate their name.
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by darlenese(f): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oh I guess this is a wonderful news

In case Niaraland nor know wetin be news and the one when nor be news, lemme educate u !

Example 1
My dog born puppy.................that nor be news
But if my dog lay egg.................that na news

Example 2
If Tonia Omotayo is Lola Omotayo Okoye's sister , .............that nor be news
But if Tonia Omotayo is pregnant for Lola Omotayo Okoye's husband ..........that is news men.......

niaraland give me news and stop wasting my MB

1 Like

Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by janway(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
soooooooooo............
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by joyjoy007(f): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
they are nt sisters!!!!!!!tania's surname is acually "teller" nd her dad is nt nigerian[her mum is] omotayo is her oda name,while lola's dad is nigerian her mom is white.that tania girl lyk to famz alot jawe
Re: Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters by enomakos(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
So people did't know lola and tania are related

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.