Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations (399 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by Mchayy(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Report has it that Soundcity TV staff scammed Nollywood actress Shan George of N100,000.

The Soundcity TV staff Mr Andrew Ameh who Shan George claims she paid N100, 000 to in order to air her son’s music video on the urban music channel reached out to nexthop.com.ng to share his own story.

Mr Andrew also known as Dro said Shan is desperate to bring him down and in all his dealings with the actress he never spoke vernacular to her.

Recall, Shan said “When I confronted him, Dro said ‘MADAM NO BE ME SAY MAKE U GO SHOOT RUBBISH VIDEO FOR UR PIKIN. IF U DO PEM, I GO SPOIL UR PIKIN MUSIC CAREER FOR THIS NIGERIA O. BRING 5OO THOUSAND NAIRA BEFORE I PLAY THE VIDEO OR DON’T CALL MY FONE AGAIN, WE DON’T GET PAID ANY SALARY IN SOUNDCITY SO WE HAVE TO DO OUR OWN HUSTLE TO SURVIVE HERE.”

According to Dro “I am very educated and not as illiterate, desperate and tasteless like the low life actress and failed mother and in all my dealing with her never spoke vernacular to her.”

Speaking further, Dro said “For one, I have involved the law as it is as libellous and untrue coming from a very classless woman (My lawyer just served her via email). As attempt to have her address this in person or come down to a police station in Maroko, Lekki has proved abortive.”

“Post is not in anyway objective and a propaganda. There is so much I would want to say about Shan but I really would want to deal with this privately. She and her son know where the soundcity office is located and if indeed it was to get their the management’s attention to fraud alleged done by me would make a complaint to my superior be the option.” he added.

As at the time of filing this report, Shan George is yet to fire back at Dro.

http://nexthop.com.ng/soundcity-tv-staff-drags-actress-shan-george-to-court-over-false-allegations/

Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
i
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by sim37(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
h
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by GERARAHIA: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2015
lol
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by nusta(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Who is lying and who is not telling the truth? Judge over to you.
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by menix(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg tell us more ooo..

Cous I sense u. Chop her kpomo join sef..
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by bugzbunny: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Who cares........
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by martyns303(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2015
So he's saying she fabricated the whole story or this is just a cheap damage control and trying to avoid getting fired. Someone tell the bros to bring the money and own up to his fraudulent activities.
Re: Soundcity TV Staff Drags Actress Shan George To Court Over False Allegations by Truth24(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2015
This gonna be fun! grin Pls sit back and watch as d Drama unveils, go nowherewink

(1) (Reply)

Stella Dimokokorkus Is The Best Blogger In Africa. / Prophet T.B Joshua In N12 Billion Private Jet Controversy / Jim Iyke Spotted With Martin Luther King III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.