Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice (2143 Views)

Free Training: How To Become Gainfully Employed Anywhere In Nigeria, Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
desmondDessi:
Interested

Hi there!

I've fixed the issues with the link in the original post. The new link is https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

I am going through now and notifying everyone who inquired about the updated link just in case they still would like to subscribe.

I still have slots available to subscribe to the training updates for free. Once you fill out the form, I will add you to the list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hajeeyah:
Highly interested

Hi there!

I've fixed the issues with the link in the original post. The new link is https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

I am going through now and notifying everyone who inquired about the updated link just in case they still would like to subscribe.

I still have slots available to subscribe to the training updates for free. Once you fill out the form, I will add you to the list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi, I have filled out the form on the link.Waiting to hear from you
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by trublvr(f): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning.
I have just completed the survey.
I'm excited to get started!
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hajeeyah:
Hi, I have filled out the form on the link.Waiting to hear from you

Hi there. You should receive a welcome/confirmation email shortly. It will explain briefly what this training will involve, and what to expect. Also, if you have questions about anything I've sent, simply reply to the email and I will respond directly to you.

I'm also in the process of building a website to go along with this training series that will help members further their knowledge and develop their craft.

Thanks again for joining the community! I'm going to be working VERY HARD to be sure that you don't regret it. smiley

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2015
After d first set of mails I received, I haven't received any more. Still waiting....
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Hajeeyah:
After d first set of mails I received, I haven't received any more. Still waiting....

Hi there.

The emails are set to send automatically. But I will double check to be sure everything is working as it should. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. smiley
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
still waiting please
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hajeeyah:
still waiting please

We will have it fixed today. The problem was with some of the integration we use with out newsletter delivery platform. Within 1-2 hours of me posting this comment. The issue will be resolved. I give you my word.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Issues resolved! Thanks for making me aware of this! smiley
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
radragan:
radragan:
Thanks a lot. I have received some mails.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hajeeyah:

Thanks a lot. I have received some mails.

Good to hear. If you ever run into trouble or have questions, you can reply to the emails in the training and I will respond as quickly as possible. Most times I respond right away. smiley
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2015
radragan:

Good to hear. If you ever run into trouble or have questions, you can reply to the emails in the training and I will respond as quickly as possible. Most times I respond right away. smiley

Alright Sir. Thanks alot
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by wakes: 8:17am On May 17, 2017
Great thread! How are you doing, @Nobody?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browse For Online Books / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Good Writers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.