Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota (23766 Views)

Arewa Youths Attack Senator Shehu Sani For Supporting Restructuring. Atiku Next / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dougivilla(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
UpLoyo:

And I'm assuming this statement was a joke right? Interest of the entire nation, dude really? grin. Bunch of opportunistic buffoons that can't land a day job, living on ridiculous salaries they don't deserve.

[size=25pt]Your #3 citizen is a thief, but you are crying about a state governor? [/size]
The #1 Citizen that has a land in port harcourt that he is ''yet to find'' nko? That declared several assets without values attached to them?

Ok, what is the total net worth of your no1 citizen??

Get this straight, they are all thieves, yes, including the senator in question!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by optimismlaz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Osho ministry of attack indeed?
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by princechurchill(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
the stewpidity of a beast can only be visible when he meets a beauty for the 1st time in his life=Osama bin laden 1994
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
New Ministers

..Alhaji Lai lalasticlala - Information ..

..Okorocha Rochas - Defence ..

..Oshiomhole Adams - Attack grin

..while we gallivant and wait for the appointment of saints, popes and Imams as Ministers - Senator Ighoyota Amori grin
Do not be deceived by his 'saint, pope' talk, that's how thieves divert the attention of people from criminal act they committed.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by UpLoyo: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
dougivilla:
The #1 Citizen that has a land in port harcourt that he is ''yet to find'' nko? That declared several assets without values attached to them?

Ok, what is the total net worth of your no1 citizen??

Get this straight, they are all thieves, yes, including the senator in question!!

That's why when my children and Saraki's children decide to visit Nigeria, your children and your grand children will become their gateman, housemaids and errand boys. Comprendo amego? Then they'll curse you for wasting their future, if you keep supporting thieves in govt.

My #1 citizen makes $400k a year, you can go ask from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. tongue
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by folks4luv(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Imagine people like Oshomole talking on nat8onal affairs, I don't blame him sha. He only want to remain relevant as he knows his tenure is almost over, and take it or leave it, only some bunch of sycophants will sing that guy's praise once he hand over, Edo people are just tired of the guy
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dougivilla(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
UpLoyo:

That's why when my children and Saraki's children decide to visit Nigeria, your children and your grand children will become their gateman, housemaids and errand boys. Comprendo amego? Then they'll curse you for wasting their future, if you keep supporting thieves in govt.

My #1 citizen makes $400k a year, you can go ask from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. tongue
Child of perdition. I see your eternal painment just commenced.

You and anyone in your lineage can only dream of ever getting to the point where myself or my children are now.

I blame this faceless forum.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by slimmykisses(f): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
That's my Senator speaking exactly what's on my mind.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by amusadele: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:
grin Oshiomole, now running his mouth wide. I think His pretty wife has gotten over his skull. He should govern his state and stop attacking people.
You are on point. When this latest mad governor, Oshiomhole was not married, after his late wife, he is was normal probably the former wife was a good omen. Now that he is remarried to this latest wife, Oshiomhole life changed and has become very useless. It was after this latest marriage that Oshiomhole DROPPED Khaki union wears, including the cap. Am sure Oshiomhole's brain is waiving. He was not like this.
Like what the senator said, let us wait for the dunce Buhari ministerial appointments, maybe, his behaviour may change for better.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by amusadele: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:
grin Oshiomole, now running his mouth wide. I think His pretty wife has gotten over his skull. He should govern his state and stop attacking people.
You are on point. When this latest mad governor, Oshiomhole was not married, after his late wife, he is was normal probably the former wife was a good omen. Now that he is remarried to this latest wife, Oshiomhole life changed and has become very useless. It was after this latest marriage that Oshiomhole DROPPED Khaki union wears, including the cap. Am sure Oshiomhole's brain is waiving. He was not like this.
Like what the senator said, let us wait for the dunce Buhari ministerial appointments, maybe, his behaviour may change for better. But I have very strong doubt.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by amusadele: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Minister of Wike grin grin grin grin
No way. He should instead be a minister of Lai Mohammed or Okorocha. Many people of this forum will agree that Oshiomhole, Amaechi and Lai Mohammed are the three people who brought to this country, what is now known as propaganda. These people introduced this almighty culture of abusing and insulting senior ctitzens. It has never happen. I have said it that even if there is an SS, a soldier, whoever, I will continue to finish up Buhari, because the introduction is now generally accepted as a norm of this country.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Niceiroko: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
lol, so are we still waiting for popes and imam too
dunkem21:
New Ministers

..while we gallivant and wait for the appointment of saints, popes and Imams as Ministers - Senator Ighoyota Amori grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dunkem21(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Niceiroko:
lol, so are we still waiting for popes and imam too

Exactily grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by litetias(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

This Man just murdered it! So we have such an outspoken Senator and he let's Ben Bruce suffer alone??

Playing to the gallery is not the same thing as being an outspoken senator.

When Uduaghan was misruling Delta State this outspoken senator of yours was as silent as a graveyard.

Nìgga please!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Billygee2u: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Seriously, Osho Baba talks too much these days.
is because of the loan Buhari helped him to secure.
the money he has planned to loot is intoxicating him
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by ndigbo: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
I agree to this

“Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Adams Oshiomole and partly Rochas Okorocha have turned themselves as Minister of Information and Defence and particularly Oshiomole who has suddenly become EFCC Boss and Minister of ‘Attack’ on behalf of the government”, Ighoyota said.

This I don't understand
“When Jonathan was President of this country, he benefitted so much from him. Jonathan helped and the People’s Democratic Party helped him to become government of Edo State,” he maintained.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dospix:
Oshiomole, the minister of mouth odour and body language. Reno omokri aptly put it in his advice to the self appointed minister: " You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you. When you do that, you are sending two messages.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you."

Osho doesn't know this, but am sure the presidency does. Let him continuu
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by copiescopy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by dougivilla(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers.

As Buhari's Body Language and Odour are still performing wonders.

Angel Gabriel =Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources

Angel Michael =Minister for Finance.

Angel Rotimi Ameachi =Minister for attack and EFCC

More to come soon....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by lexybliss: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Osho baba has a lot to do for d people of his state n he is just blabbing any how.
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by repogirl(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, this senator funny die!

They are waiting for the Angels, popes and Imams that Buhari wants to pick.

Chai, sarcasm at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Somebody should just tell Oshio to return my girl friend to me sound and healthy o

Osho baba, beware guys dey eye babe ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Festy4u(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
DankemzI:

This Man just murdered it! So we have such an outspoken Senator and he let's Ben Bruce suffer alone??

Now dis particular line got me laughing and rolling on my stomach! What a hell!.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Festy4u(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
dougivilla:
Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers.

As Buhari's Body Language and Odour are still performing wonders.

Angel Gabriel =Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources

Angel Michael =Minister for Finance.

Angel Rotimi Ameachi =Minister for attack and EFCC

More to come soon....................

grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by saintkel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

That's y they gave him Minister of Attack grin grin grin

Na the pretty woman wen i dey eye since when Osho Marry dey vex me sef.
hahahahahaha una no go kill me o
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Neplusultra(f): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't mind him, Basketmouth sad
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by northvietnam(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
New Ministers

lolsssssssssss, I Don die ooooo........
Governor cum Attack minister
LMAO..........
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by nickxtra(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes, taking after Edwin Clark, Akpabio and Asari Dokubo in the days of GEJ
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by suxkill: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
God please dash dogoyaro and APC supporters sense!!!
Re: Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Amori. Ighoyota that destroyed and misled ibori and uduaghan has d guts to talk about oshiomole, na wa o. Deltans hate dis man with all d passion available. Nonsense
wasco24:
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.