Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Need Help, Do You Know This Book? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need Help, Do You Know This Book? (932 Views)

Pls Where Can I Buy This Book In Lagos ? / Read This Book---"kingdoms Of Conflict" / Check This Book( Witnesses To Tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help, Do You Know This Book? by jdoss: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2009
I read this book in either late primary or early secondary school, and I can't remember the name. It involved two villages(yoruba I think) at war. One village finds a cave that is meant to contain great knowledge. A group of villagers enter the cave and find a diety(I think) named Balogun. Balogun teaches them a lot of modern stuff, the only one that I still remember is plumbing. At some point they all have an accident and it turns their skin white. They go back home and start to teach the rest of the village what they learned, but the other village finds out about the cave. The villagers from the other village that enter the cave also learns the same stuff and have the same accident that turns their skin white.
I forget exactly how it end. If anyone can tell me the name of this book, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Re: Need Help, Do You Know This Book? by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2009
i konw that book, cant remember the title too, its "the return juorney" or something like that.
Re: Need Help, Do You Know This Book? by jdoss: 10:21am On May 16, 2010
bump
Re: Need Help, Do You Know This Book? by jdoss: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2013
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Novel Ever! / Message From Muttalab- Hottest New Book / Tell Me What You Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.