Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Tell Me What You Think About This? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me What You Think About This? (931 Views)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / What Do You Think About The Book: The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene / Literature Experts, Tell Me The Meaning Of This Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What You Think About This? by maclatunji: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
I did this last year, what do you think about the site and its elements https://sites.google.com/site/coolstuffbizness/
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by mute4real: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hello Tunji,

People will hardly click on the link you attached to your post. People hardly comment on normal articles after reading them. Not even a word of appreciation comes from them when they read a good article, let alone asking them to comment on something that is not on nairaland. Well, maybe a few will, nut I really won't count on it. I for one did not even click on the link.

Just a word I felt you might consider.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by maclatunji: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Funny but true, let's observe.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by lolaluv1(f): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Well, curiosity led me to check out the site. I'll take my time to read and digest later so can't really comment for now! smiley
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by maclatunji: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
^Okay. Digressing, I like your signature.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by EfemenaXY: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^ Did you create the website?

My first observation is that that the colour scheme could be improved upon as it's a bit much for readers to contend with. White against a dark purple background isn't the best.

Second observation is that you do have quite a lot of content on the homepage. It's a bit much and I must confess I didn't read it all. You might consider readjusting this. Have a brief summary instead on the home page to give your readers an overall scope of contents and links (for each of your topic headings) to open up new pages.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
^Thank you for your input. I just added everything as part of testing a service at the time. It is by no means a proper website. I don't think I have the time to properly modify it.

What about the poetry now? Is it any good?
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by EfemenaXY: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2012
You mean this?

Hope

Where art thou?
I need you now
Even if I doubt
I ought to shout

It's beautiful and romantic. Short, simple & I love the way the 2 sets of words rhyme with each other. thou/now & doubt/shout

**But mind you, I'm not very good with poems** smiley
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by maclatunji: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2012
Efemena_xy: You mean this?

Hope

Where art thou?
I need you now
Even if I doubt
I ought to shout

It's beautiful and romantic. Short, simple & I love the way the 2 sets of words rhyme with each other. thou/now & doubt/shout

**But mind you, I'm not very good with poems** smiley

Awwww, you are making me blush.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This? by EfemenaXY: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of The Perfect Girlfriend / My Lovely Love Messages For My Lovely Sweetheart / Good Men Make Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.