Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa (27255 Views)

Cameroon Arrests Four Soldiers Suspected Of Executing Women, Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ISLAMABAD[s]
uplawal:
Your eyes and brain is there to read and think,read Islam and understand,stop being ignoraant.Pls stop feeling important,i only qoute your post cos it concern my religion Islam,i have never even met your username before,i dnt ever recognise it.
[/s]
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by Boyooosa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
We came from sand and to sand we return. They said it was Devil, then let them return to Devil.
I volunteer to dig the tunnel to bottomless pit for them, no matter how deep it might be and how long it might take to reach their godfather himself... i spit on their faces. i reject dam and am a hater of dem all! embarassed
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by Boyooosa(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
We came from sand and to sand we return. They said it was Devil, then let them return to Devil.
I volunteer to dig the tunnel to bottomless pit for them, no matter how deep it might be and how long it might take to reach their godfather himself... i spit on their faces. i reject dam and am a hater of dem all! embarassed
On top all the Pus*cat wey dey cry for Unmarriage everyday.... The thunder wey go fire una don de com back from ALL AFRICA GAMES!
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by cuteboy2: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dottore:
Are the culprits ritualists or another set of sane looking mad men

They are not ritualists. Its their way of life up North. Very normal practise there.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Alright! Say give them life imprisonment according to the law.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by onunwa21(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
THEY VE ALREADY damage THE NYASH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pampers tinx
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by zynzyn(m): 4:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Homosexuality and Paedophilia usually flock together!!

STUUUPID Americans are legalizing it!!

Pcheeeeww!! (Spits!) angry sad
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by macsilver(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
alaoeri:
Sodomy shocked, to be sincere things like this is common in the north.
Smh
And they have Sharia law there o!
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by TheAlchemist: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
There is a need for massive education in the North... the more the youths know their rights the less they will fall victim to such Pedophiles.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by Rutycool(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
dyn1800:
What will you say about the Americans?
are American's so religious lik dem
Re: NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa by Unghost: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
ERODEDEAST:
It's no news up NORTH, they are called "DANDAUDU" don't know if their Religion Forbids it.

its forbidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / RRS Recovers Suspicious Car In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.