Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,599 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (27244 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
The dead body was found this along Ogbunka road, beside Ugbo Lomu,Anambra state.The deceased is from Nsogwu Umunze,former manager Eagle Royal hotel (Osita by name).

It is unclear what led to his death.People were shocked to see him dead.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/young-man-found-dead-in-anambra.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why is God so calm with the wicked ones?
This is more than horrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by python1: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
What's this? op, abeg modify the caption and add "graphic" or "viewers' discretion". But nawao. undecided

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by michlins(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
this has something with cultism

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by zulex880: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP add over graphic photos don't be stupid please sad

14 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
JESUS!!!

Is that someone's head?
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Austema(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Am so speechless, man inhumanity to man is increasing daily in this part of the globe, may the lord preserve our soul from this heartless men. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
I threw up! cry

I never learn not to click these graphic pictures.

RIP to him, even if he's a criminal, can hardly wish this kind of death on even an enemy

Hit & Run? Hired assassins by business partners? Very horrible way to go! angry

10 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dbynonetwork: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
In this EMBER month such calamity will not befall all NAIRALANDERS and there love once....

We shall all live long and be fruitful in everything we do.....

Amen.........

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

HAPPY SUNDAY...

Click like to tap into this prayer...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Omo na person skull I dey see so shocked
I don't even look at it twice
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by takenadoh: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
This thing has something that starts with
C and ends with T written all over it but I cannot come and go and say i saiding it

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oh ritual people on succeed dis one but God go expose them soon.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari just killing biafrans like shekins grin grin
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oh gawd people are getting worriedly wicked oh, is this a human being they killed like this?
Infact let Angel Michael blow the trumpet let's all go because I am getting tired of humans.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawao
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
God shocked
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is hit and run look at his skin...!! Oh lawd lipsrsealed

Who is this werey that is posting rubbish on top my comment what concern us with bro Solomon.. Will u get out of here.. angry

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's a man, NL guys won't call him a slay queen that got slayed.

Graphic picture.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by manci(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
human beings and destruction you take the life you can't make one day one time dead will not leave any stone unturned..
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hit and run.

First vehicle hit him at night and he landed with his shoulder and went unconscious.

Or: He was dumped unconscious onto the road and left for a vehicle to kill him in order to make it look like an accident.

Subsequently, due to poor visibility, another coming vehicle saw him almost too late and in swerving away from climbing him, drove right over his head.

I don't believe it was an accident. If it was, who removed his shirt?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
loneatar:
Omo na person skull I dey see so shocked
I don't even look at it twice
me too I no fit look am twice
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's a man, NL guys won't call him a slay queen that got slayed.

Graphic picture.
hope nothing sha...!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Another one gone!!! RIP
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Damn!!! I didn't scroll fast enough cry
What a horrid horrid way to go. RIP to the deceased sad
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
You cannot evade death, Someday all of us will go too. We don't know where we are coming from and neither where we would go after death. Why shorten another persons own life, what happens to live and let live.
My people, in the past when I am offended, I felt like mobilising all my resources to exert revenge. I got to understand that without the resources, I would just complain and it will go away. Just the same way you spend extravagantly when you get small cash.

In saner climes the killers would be found.they used a sawing machine on this guy
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
so touching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daisy Osakue Attacked With Egg In Italy Over Racism / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.