Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET (12645 Views)

OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Ui Hosts Campus Journalists Workshop As Nucj Inaugurates Caretaker Committee (2) (3) (4)

Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by dammytosh: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Are they calling heaven ?
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by d33types: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
chymystique:
Whats this fuss about OAU and its SUG flooding FP these past weeks... I really dont care about whatever going on with their SUG and Rep Council. They should stop seeking for attention on NL and go sort their issues themsElves. These news should be at the back page! Campus Journalist Kor, Campus Attention Seekers ni undecided

I believe social media is doing its work..so what's your own fuckery in the matter?

By the way, I didn't attend oau. I only took interest (admiration) in their sug after reading about the June 12 saga.if you haven't read about afrika etal, then kindly enlighten yourself before thrashing and foaming at the mouth
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by Crixina(f): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
mistabiola:
lipsrsealed
I don't know why, today I'm not just interested in serious news, this is a bit serious for me.

Off to Tuface's customized whatever thread or ChiChi's six packs thread.
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by mistabiola: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crixina:
I don't know why, today I'm not just interested in serious news, this is a bit serious for me.

Off to Tuface's customized whatever thread or ChiChi's six packs thread.

Bet y lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by TOSINSESI: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Stupid Nigeria Student's! Stupid grin......This are the set of people that reacted to the formal President when he came to there School. Na wa for we Youths of this days, our own Corruption go pass Tinubu own grin
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by erisegun: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na so alison maduoke and gej start o
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by pamcode(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bonjelomo:
cheesy :DThank God I made front page

Back to d matter:

I knew right from the time OAU started the backdoor admission scam called pre-degree, that corruption had craftily crept in2 d system. PD became a means by which corrupt children wu couldn't take the pains to pass UTME gain unchecked admission into the once-hallowed institution.

Corrupt children will definitely end up as corrupt union leaders. That is the consequence of opening a back door to those who can pay.

The times have really changed, and the standard we set are fast becoming history....

However, I rep gr8 Ife, Oba Awon Universities, now and always.
that not true bro pd itself is harder than pume, am an expredite so i know what am talking about, of last yr set only 800 out of 2500+ stundents gained admission.

Pd no be beans o though the fees are quite high
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by Iamvictor(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
chymystique:
Whats this fuss about OAU and its SUG flooding FP these past weeks... I really dont care about whatever going on with their SUG and Rep Council. They should stop seeking for attention on NL and go sort their issues themsElves. These news should be at the back page! Campus Journalist Kor, Campus Attention Seekers ni undecided
It is easy to recognize people who dislike the no.1 university in Nigeria... any way haters can hate sha!!!
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by mccoy47(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
leaders of tomorrow
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by babasir: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2015
"IT'S DETRIMENTAL TO BE SENTIMENTAL"

Permit me to succinctly incorporate clarity and illumination to my earlier release concerning ACJ/INDEPENDENT JOURNALIST and their tenet in dissemination of information about this present administration,especially in tandem with voracious demand of some prodigies, erudites and politically conscious students of our prestigious citadel of learning

Before i forge ahead, let me quickly say this emphatically and with all temerity that:I don't fear human being rather respect human being {Temitope}, and i will never massage anyone's ego{ACJ/INDEPENDENT JOURNALIST/ ANY INDIVIDUAL } with any laconic ,compromised,blur or ingratiate words,not even especially when I pertinently see reasons to call a spade a spade "Coward dies many times before their death but the valiant Never taste death but once"{Williams Shakespeare} i would rather nick the nail on the head.

ACJ maintained a tenet that TY/TY Administration has not been carrying them along,or accord much importance to ACJ rather using other social medias to disseminate information and getting pple abreast on/about their doings and transactions.They even tenaciously warned any ACJ members not to be in consonance with any of their{SU} doings until they{ACJ} are recognised on campus.And{ACJ}vehemently maintained undaunted stand that whosoever follow or report the news of SU mission to the last OSOGBO CONFERENCE does that @his/her own risk.

The rhetoric questions that got posed to my psychic was that :
1.Is ACJ fighting for recognition from SU?
2.Is OAU students not getting undiluted/unbias needed information via other means both electronics,physically and black and white
3.Is ACJ "freelancer "or targeted to working against this administration, because I have not gotten any news that explicitly present any auspicious thing that this administration has done than magnifying their mistakes and turning some "some trivia " issues to "world debate issues."
4.can ACJ prove it with undevoidable facts that the SU PRO declined working with them.

5.Must ACJ/INDEPENDENT journalists always wash our dirty linen outside for the sake of ingrantiation {PUNCH stuffs}

6.How many of this kind of news did they magnified in the last administration?

Hmmmnmmmn#not anyone's fan{past and present administration} but i can smell a rat{ thinking aloud}

As a psychologist in the making, I understand "perception"so much:which means we perceive things which we input with sensation{with the aid of our senses} and propel/promot us to give interpretation to them base on our senses.As for me I "subjectively" perceive ACJ and some other independent journalists been used by some TY's foes

Waiting for the day I will read on PUNCH/from ACJ in a scintillating manner how SU OAU helped some penurious students pay their school fees and liberate destinies from academics trauma/psychological hysteria!
Waiting for the day I will read from ACJ the relentless effort of this administration and other union bodies on campus which lead to the reinstatement of the suspended students, and still working on that of #OGUNRUKU...
ETC.

Critics most time don't make a change, they are only trouble discoverers and not troubleshooters, I implore ACJ to give us news that portray both the good side and bad side of this administration without jot or quantum of bias,not only incessantly magnifying their mistakes.
Conclusively I challenge ACJ to explore and incorporate "cane and carrot approach" with news that have to do with this present administration,and engage in modus operandi that will make the name {ACJ} be on the lips of generation to come and not just make the name {ACJ OAU} be written on a mere sand where it can easily be rob off!

#alliwantisanewswithoutbias

I remain my humble self
ADEDEJI TEMITOPE. A {TEMMY}
C.E.O JAYTOP EXCLUSIVE FASHIONS
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by MrSpoon: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2015
hmm, 2014/15 O.A.U. Student's Union Leaders should look into the saga of Senate president as lesson for them.
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by Kokoboo(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Bonjelomo:
cheesy :DThank God I made front page

Back to d matter:

I knew right from the time OAU started the backdoor admission scam called pre-degree, that corruption had craftily crept in2 d system. PD became a means by which corrupt children wu couldn't take the pains to pass UTME gain unchecked admission into the once-hallowed institution.

Corrupt children will definitely end up as corrupt union leaders. That is the consequence of opening a back door to those who can pay.

The times have really changed, and the standard we set are fast becoming history....

However, I rep gr8 Ife, Oba Awon Universities, now and always.
Come of it!!! That's really not very nice,calling us corrupt children is the height of it...if you think that pd is easy you should go try it out i'm sure you wouldn't even get to 50...Alariwo...isn't it still majority of the expredites that passed the ptume..
Re: Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET by Mizdee19: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is totally uncalled for.

'‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC / The Federal Polytechnic, Bida-minna "2015/2016 Updates"" / Government Can’t Meet ASUU’s Demand Now - Adamu Adamu