Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? (32451 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Winnergal(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by yahoo2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
Adieu mama cry
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Yets(f): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2009
as sad as it, is it is true, my mum went to visit her sister who lives in london yesterday evening and she confirmed she died of cancer, she was due to go n have some treatment in d states just b4 she passed on, MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Outstrip(f): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2009
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by rubi(f): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2009
May her soul rest in peace. A wake up call. where will you spend eternity?
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by gentlegg(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2009
I just woke up now late midnight only to hear this sad news.

May her soul rest in peace. Mama I pray to join you up there when time comes.

God console Kumuyi himself and his entire family. God knows why at this young age
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by AloyEmeka9: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2009
RIP. The woman was 57 years old and here I am thinking she should be about 68 going to 70. I think he married her when she was a teenager. May she rest in peace.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by NegroKing(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2009
Its such a sad news to hear of such a lady's death.
I know she's gone but i know we will see her again hopefully up in heaven am praying that she's forgiven for every sin that she has done and she for forgot to apologise for. Its feel so bad to be without our mummy but every time i think about it i feel so lonely why does this life circle like a trophy even though i know we all will not live for ever. But i know a man is suppose to cry its taking all the strength and breath in my soul to say good bye bye bye bye bye bye say good bye
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by colgy05: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by bbmohd: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2009
Im just hearing this for the first time.Oh, why do good people die?i fell pains in my heart.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by bizluv(f): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2009
Great Mum, may ur gentle Soul rest in peace. ADIEU
Daddy take heart, May God Continue 2 guide u n ur FAMILY. AMEN
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by dyabman(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2009
i heard the news at the church it was devastating to my heart, its unbelievable that the woman who prayed for me when i was born , died just like that , its a pity , its surely a heart-breaking news for the whole DEEPER LIFERS and beyond, i feel for him , '' he said - in the bible they were told not to pray through the whole Judea but Daniel went on and Prayed with his family , so why wont he continue preaching during the mourning of his wife's death,

I feel for the Veteran, Hes a Solid Man of God,

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by bsanya(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2009
We come 4rm the dust and there shall we return. Mrs Kumuyi we luv u but God luv u more. Rest in d bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ till we meet to part no more.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2009
One funniest thing is, Jeremiah their 1st son just got married at 24 after graduatin from a New york univ., thank God she at least witnessed the marriage of her son b4 passin on.
If u ask me, i tell u it's such a Glorious Exit.
* It was a real test of faith for the husband Past. Kumuyi.
* Its gon strengthen the faith of others.
* It a perfect xample dat death is inevitable and can happen to any1
* her death is a clue that Gods program is roundin up at a speedy rate.
* Am tryin to comprehend that Past. Kumuyi musta seen the death b4 it occured.
For heaven sake it was a Glorious exit after standin by her hubby 4 more than 30 years humbly doin d work of God and faithfuly servin him in the Deeperlife church.
Thank God 4 His mercies.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by uzogreat: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2009
[size=16pt]Yes, a mother in Isreal has passed on. The glorious thing about her death is that she died during and at the retreat ground (EASTER RETREAT) right inside the auditorium as worship song was going on. To me, this is a wonderful translation direct to heaven as she joined the numerous thousands and millions of angels in song to the praise of the Almighty.  I pray my own death will be as such while I am praying on my knees or praising God .

I happen to be an insider with the church and I received the news with shock and immediately enquired how she passed on and my heart leaped with joy when I heard it was such uncommon glorious exit.
This is a prove of the genuineness of her servanthood to her creator and love for her saviour.

May God console all of us who are really touched by her exit and at the same bless us through  the comfort we get in the manner she went to be with the LORD. IT IS REALLY REASSURING.

WE SHALL ALL GET TO HEAVEN IF WE REPENT AND OBEY/ DO THE COMMANDMENTS OF CHRIST AND THE WILL OF GOD.

REMAIN BLESSED.
[/size]
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by cvibe: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by ono(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2009
Dying(joining the angels) while the devotional songs was on is indeed glorious - let me die the death of the righteous O Lord! So, she passed on like that? Wonderful, marvelous, majestic! I hope the Rapture hasn't happened already! Her passing looks like it is here with us o!

Her soul is with the Lord already.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by peacemaka(f): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2009
Always remember that after death the judgment follows and what you do while you are still alive matters a lot,
and anoda thing is that what do you want to be remember for after we have left dis earth. one day we will leave dis earth and give account of what we have done.
live your life to the glory of the Lord.
serve the lord and preach the gospel.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Folanre(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2009
May the Lord comfort Pst Kumuyi, console John and Jerry and grant the family and church the fortitude to bear the huge loss.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by touchmeder: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2009
oh dear. may her gentle soul rest in peace. and may God comfort all those lost by this great loss. esp her family and church people. eyahhhhhhh
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by dhaewood(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2009
when u count up those who do the right,
count me,count me
who has found in christ the gracious light .
count me, count me

COUNT ME WITH THE CHILDREN OF THE HEAVENLY KING,
LORD COUNT ME WITH SERVANTs WHO WILL SERVICE BRING ,
COUNT ME WITH THE RANSOMEs WHO HIS PRAISES SING .
COUNT ME COUNT ME
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by saintade01(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
ADIEU MAMA!!!!
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by keyne(f): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
what a news!a very big blow to Pastor kumuyi cry cry cry.i know her soul is already resting in peace.the most astoundin thin is dat pastor W.f kumuyi still preached dat saturay with such vigour and on monday with vitality dat there is no doubt he is already being comforted by the angels.ADIEU MAMA.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by obinna5000(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
This is very sad news. I feel for Pastor Kumuyi. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by emiemi(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of her Lord!
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by seunspice(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
It is somehow painful that her departure happened at this time, but God knows why he called her home now, we are just to take to heart the fact that death is a surety for all and sundry and be prepared for it at all times. Adieu Maam.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by 8oracle(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
Here lies a big challenge for all our so called prayer warriors, and restorer of sight to the blind, healers of the sick, atmospherers of wonders, miracles and earthquakers,

Namely the Adeboye's ,Oyedepo's, Oyahkilome's,Joshua's of synagoques. Where thou art are? When Mrs Kumuyi was sick? I challenge you all to raise her up from the dead.

Maybe you will excuse absent during her burial.(Remember Jesus did never abandon his friend lazarus) Do it for Kumuyi

You 419 claimers of performing miracles.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by brideman: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
her works do follow her
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by cibilola(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
8oracle:

Here lies a big challenge for all our so called prayer warriors, and restorer of sight to the blind, healers of the sick, atmospherers of wonders, miracles and earthquakers,

Namely the Adeboye's ,Oyedepo's, Oyahkilome's,Joshua's of synagoques. Where thou art are? When Mrs Kumuyi was sick? I challenge you all to raise her up from the dead.

Maybe you will excuse absent during her burial.(Remember Jesus did never abandon his friend lazarus) Do it for Kumuyi

You 419 claimers of performing miracles.

easy tiger!!,  woah,  i remember people saying exactly the same words when Arch-Bishop Idahosa died as well,  u know it takes wisdom to differentiate between a miracle and a magic

@topic, there is a reason and a season for everything. A time to be born and a time to die
(Eccl 3 vs 2a)
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by seunspice(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
If 8oracle's thinkings are to go by, the 12 apostles of Jesus would be alive today with Paul junketting the continents on mission outreaches, Peter strengthening and overseeing the church from rome and the other apostles/disciples preaching. Death must come to us all at the appointed time no matter who we are and what spiritual height we might have attained. Please take note of that and do not speak evil of the men of God.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by 8oracle(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2009
cibilola:

easy tiger!!, woah, i remember people saying exactly the same words when Arch-Bishop Idahosa died as well, u know it takes wisdom to differentiate between a miracle and a magic

@topic, there is a reason and a season for everything. A time to be born and a time to die
(Eccl 3 vs 2a)

Eccl 3 vs 2a, Jesus knew that scripture so well, he went ahead and raise his friend lazarus up, it is written in God's word.You re aware that Peter raised the dead, even after Jesus had gone to heaven.
Please invite the adeboye's oyedepo's and their like over to nairaland to defend themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.