Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (25335 Views)

Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2015

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA, SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE CHILDREN THAT SURVIVED THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA (L) SEN. BINTA GARBA (2ND L) SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE SURVIVORS OF THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-buharis-wife-sympathizes-with-blast-victims/

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by peeparty(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
God bless her for sympathizing..

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by coolhumble(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
A quick recovery i pray. Nice one mrs Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by boboLIL(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Odi nma
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by KingTom(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Beautiful woman. The aesthetic value she bears is quite high. I know my spirit would be lifted if a damsel like this visits me in my hospital bed. My heart goes out to all the victims of the blast.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sai Mrs M. Buhari shocked

-Our immediate past leaders from the president were weak in handling the affairs of Boko Haram embarassed
-Look at these images angry

Jonathan sef cry

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Her husband should end the menace. That's all we ask for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good...but how is it news,because there are so many other burning national issues that need attention!!!

No be beef ooo...but where all these 1st Ladies (wetin b d new name of dia office?) been de before their husbands win elections #DoGoOdEvErYwHeReYoUaRe

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by dunkem21(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
She sent a representative to SE and went herself to Yola ..

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TheMainMan: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by brize(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thats problem here
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by ChappyChase: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg, on what office is she visiting these people? Cause I hear say there is no office of the first lady...?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by ChappyChase: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
peeparty:
God bless her for sympathizing..
when mama piss cry for Chibok girls, I Believe say you were part of those way taunt her for Social media..

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by menix(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Soon she will go nd visit Amaechi In Kuje..

Shebi she is on courtesy visit bah...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by sandraokosun: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sai aisha! Proving beyound doubt u dont have to be a nuisance/she-goat before affecting lives positively and quietly. A lesson which unfortunatly a "northern" woman is teaching an okrika bend down select shepopotamus seller

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by adedam007(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
K
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is a true wife of the number one citizen of the country- a woman of beauty, class, compassion and wisdom- unlike the "born throway" crooner.

Just look at that innocent kid, a victim of what he knows nothing about, that is one of the children Madam Born Throway despise with all her heart- pray tell, how can God, despite his mercy, grant such a woman the fruit of the womb??

God bless you Aisha as you continue to touch the lives of those around you.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by sandraokosun: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
when u go get brain! Its obvious ur boring pathetic life ends here in a non-existent world. U werent even given the chance on facebook becos of its high standards. U have seun to thank for giving ur soul something to foam in the mouth about

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
You can see what your husband has caused the country with his boyz..... congratulations!!!! Y'll still winning the fight but God is the JUDGE

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
sandraokosun:
when u go get brain
When you are willing to share yours with me

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by sandraokosun: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere; D
dunkem21:

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere; D
u speak frm both sides of the both, depending on which part ur bread is buttered. U biafras claim u dont need the fg and buhari to survive, and yet u wail abt the absence of the fg and buhari when it doesnt spoon feed u, despite the fact that ur hatred for him soars

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by pauloookay(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Date any celeb of your choice at oyiom.com
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Duuzsz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's not all about visitation.. Eradication is what they need. Rubbish!
I rep www.techpill.net

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nice. Not like one other woman who was so controversial during her own time, and cost her husband his position.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by godofwar666(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
F
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by ikombe: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
who be aisha buhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by myqel(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
I see the moon, the moon sees me...God bless the moon and God bless me grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why didn't you ask GEJ to end it?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by sandraokosun: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
nt any time soon! So i guess ur case is a lost one

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by enitey(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Loooooool
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by ikombe: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
godofwar666:
F
F - Faag undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.