Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? (1452 Views)

Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by simtosul: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is a controversy about divorce and re-marriage as a sin. I read one article on this topic which says when a man/woman divorce each other except for marital unfaithfulness is a sin. Also if a man/woman marry a divorced man/woman except they left their marraige because of marital unfaithfulness they have committed adultery. Do you think the author was right?
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by DuchessLily(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Consult ur bible
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
The bible has d answer
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by boboLIL(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
U r gettin married to second-hand material......say no to 2nd hand things
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
The bible has d answer
DuchessLily:
Consult ur bible
Sorry to burst your bubble,the bible has no answer to when a woman's husband is a beater or when the woman is too extravagant in spending.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by ksbusari(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
U don come again o. E tun ti de
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry to burst your bubble,the bible has no answer to when a woman's husband is a beater or when the woman is too extravagant in spending.
some people dnt fully understand the meanin of till death do us part.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
some people dnt fully understand the meanin of till death do us part.
I guess you will allow a female close to you to remain in a marriage where she's beaten blue black daily.

Maybe that will be the cause of her death and yea,they will finally be apart. undecided

Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

I guess you will allow a female close to you to remain in a marriage where she's beaten blue black daily.

Maybe that will be the cause of her death and yea,they will finally be apart. undecided

Nice one...
beta to end such befor d marriage starts...
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
beta to end such befor d marriage starts...
And what happens when the beating starts after the marriage? undecided
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

And what happens when the beating starts after the marriage? undecided
wife battery is a criminal offence.. He should be arrested and taken to prison... So dat he can get his shittt together.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
wife battery is a criminal offence.. He should be arrested and taken to prison... So dat he can get his shittt together.
Any form of battery is an offence and when it gets too much whoever is involved should simply walk away or give space.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Any form of battery is an offence and when it gets too much whoever is involved should simply walk away or give space.
[size=25pt]K[/size]
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
K
What's doing this one? undecided

I thought we were having a normal discussion/argument why are you acting like a ninny?
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by misspicy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lolz@ the two guys above me...
Naijaboiy welcome you travel?
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
Lolz@ the two guys above me...

Nai jaboiy welcome you travel?
No,i've been quite busy. But i'm free now.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's doing this one? undecided

I thought we were having a normal discussion/argument why are you acting like a ninny?
cheesy... No vex... Krase been dey worry me dat tym
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by misspicy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

No,i've been quite busy. But i'm free now.
Aiii....hoping you have changed also from arguing too much
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even if you get a divorce on the ground of marital unfaithfulness the same bible says you are not allowed to get married until the death of your partner undecided
simtosul:
There is a controversy about divorce and re-marriage as a sin. I read one article on this topic which says when a man/woman divorce each other except for marital unfaithfulness is a sin. Also if a man/woman marry a divorced man/woman except they left their marraige because of marital unfaithfulness they have committed adultery. Do you think the author was right?
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by simtosul: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
missgray:
Even if you get a divorce on the ground of marital unfaithfulness the same bible says you are not allowed to get married until the death of your partner undecided
what verse is that in bible?
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by ronald4lif(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even if it's a sin and I see a divorcee I want to marry, shouldn't I proceed

Like who the fvck cares about what the bible condemns as sin.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorced Man Or Woman Is A Sin? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Honestly I can't remember the exact verse, i think it should be in 1 corinthians
simtosul:
what verse is that in bible?

(1) (Reply)

MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali / Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) / See: Six State In Nigerian With The Most Ugly Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.