Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (336638 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Drguzzykola(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
angiography:

Send a DM. I am unable to post link here

Chief
Can u pls add me to the telegram page...

I sent an email msg already.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ModelLook(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Urgent!!!!

A Dermatologist Is Needed In A Skin Care Facility Located At Lagos Island.

Salary N250K-N300K

This is a direct internal recruitment.

Kindly send your CVs to my WhatsApp number on my signature.

Thank you.

Kindly share to your friends who might need this.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
ModelLook:
Urgent!!!!

A Dermatologist Is Needed In A Skin Care Facility Located At Lagos Island.

Salary N250K-N300K

This is a direct internal recruitment.

Kindly send your CVs to my WhatsApp number on my signature.

Thank you.

Kindly share to your friends who might need this.

How can a Dermatologist be paid that kind of paltry salary??

8 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by billpete89: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
billpete89:
SICHER GERMAN ACADEMY

Offers special German Course for medical doctors, students and Nurses

- German Language courses A1 - B2

-. Online German Courses A1 -B2

-. Goethe German Exam Registration

-. Job/Hospitation Offer

-. Work/Hospitation Visa Processing

Please you can contact us to be added to our WhatsApp group if you wish to get more information about we offer and your journey from Nigeria to Germany/Austria as a medic.

Call/WhatsApp. 07037283355

Clinical medical student should avail themselves the opportunity to key into this program while they are still in school for those intending for Germany or Austria

Frohes neues Jahr
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Gr8amechi: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

How can a Dermatologist be paid that kind of paltry salary??
I doubt the person knows what he is saying.
A consultant being paid less than a SR
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by billpete89: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Germany for Medics

Presents Make it in Germany for skilled health personnels (Doctors, nurses) and Students

Program Offers...

➡️ Information for the Migration to Germany��

➡️ German Language Courses (A1 - B2) and Goethe Exam

➡️ Recognition of Professional Qualification by German authorities

➡️ Registration for Special training course

➡️ Employment Offers

➡️ German Visa Application

NB. This is for Skilled Health workers e.g Medical Doctors, Nurses and Students of Medicine(clinical) and Nursing

Please contact 07037283355 to join whatsapp group and more info
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Free Universities Education In Germany For Nigerian Students by DoctorStephen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Can anyone put me through transfer admission abroad? Any country. I am studying Medicine.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Shady92(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good afternoon bosses in the house. I want to ask if medical interns are still paid with the civil service salary
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Chinnyflare: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please I am looking for where to do my internship o
Will be graduating soon
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by winnersilver22: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
good evening house .......pls any ideal of state hospital recruiting or in need of HO, MDCN posting of HO have been so frustrating. no vacancy on that site all the time.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Helloflife: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
practicalclass:

Please use the nairaland access to send me a PM. Will reach you through the PM. The bbm pin is still valid too.
Hello, I found your handle while searching up USMLE on here. Please could I Dm you, I'm a 500l medical student interested in taking the USMLE and I'd love to get advice from you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by toriiah: 4:01pm On May 03, 2022
Hello everyone, I am a medical student but cannot decide on which country to do my residency at when I graduate. I'm stuck between the UK and the US. i have tried weighing pros and cons but i still need help
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Lordsagna: 11:40pm On May 03, 2022
toriiah:
Hello everyone, I am a medical student but cannot decide on which country to do my residency at when I graduate. I'm stuck between the UK and the US. i have tried weighing pros and cons but i still need help
UK is more easier than the US, take plab and after entering the UK , then take USMLE... you'll be fine chief

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by informatioreak: 12:40am On May 27, 2022
pls DR in the house ,i need your advice.......pls were is the best place to do internship in Nigeria in terms
of exposure, hand on experience, being sound and other
opportunity after the one year tenure..
I just got 2 space for internship , UNTH( university of Nigeria
nsukka, in Enugu state ) and government hospital HMB
Lagos state. just contemplating on which one to resume
with. pls help
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by oyatz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pzone:
The exam for registration with the Irish Medical Council is no more TRAS but now called PRES (Pre-registration Examination System). Its in two major parts PRES 2 & 3. PRES1 is assessment & verification of your primary medical qualification & IELTS ( Band 7 with minimum of 6.5 in each band which is lower than U.K requirement which is 7.5). If you did your housemanship in Nigeria, you can't get a training post (Residency) in Ireland regardless of whether you have internationally reconized postgraduate qualifications e.g MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, because Nigerian internship is not recognized, but you can get non-training posts easily (SHO) cos this is where they really need doctors.The pay in Ireland is relatively more than U.K cos you get to do more overtime which can even double your income unlike the U.K where no doctor can work more than 48hours per week. If you do your internship in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Malaysia, Sudan. It is recognized in Ireland and you can be exempted from the PRES exam and you even qualify to apply for training posts. PLAB1 as well as USMLE step 1&2 are also recognized in Ireland for exemption from PRES1

Is it possible to write PRES-2 in Nigeria?

Can Residency in Nigeria be an exception for PRES-2

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by dearpiriye: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good evening house, please I have some urgent questions for anyone that did internship in unizik teaching hospital?
Please is there enough accommodation within the hospital for house officers?
Was accommodation assigned recently?
On a scale of 1-10, how is the work load?
How toxic is the working environment?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by johnnywayne(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Kirakosarin(f): 5:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Is there anyone out there trying to take the us usmle route?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drajjay: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Kirakosarin:
Is there anyone out there trying to take the us usmle route?
will do but funds is not available now. So I'm taking plab for now.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by lavylilly: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2023
A Medical Doctor needed URGENTLY for a full time job in a private hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos. Accomodation is available. Salary is above 200k and negotiable based on experience. Interested person should call or whatsapp this number ASAP
+234 803 363 8549. Thanks.

Oguntuga Oluyomi:
Vacancy exists for full-time employment for post NYSC medical Officer at Araba Medical Centre in Abule-Egba Lagos. To resume 1st February if possible.
Working hours:morning shift 8am to 5pm and 5pm to 8am night shift plus alternate weekend call.
Salary: 220k upward depending on experience.
Temporary accommodation is available.
WhatsApp me on 08033031875 if interested. Thank you.

Pablo X:
URGENT LOCUM NEEDED.

1. Medical profession needed : POST NYSC MEDICAL DOCTOR

2. Name of establishment: We care Hospital, Gbagada.

3. Location or address of establishment : Num 1, Oguntona Crescent, Gbagada, Lagos.

(From anywhere you’re coming from, drop at charly boy bus stop, take keke napep to the address)

5. Cover period : Tomorrow Friday 27th January 2023 8am to 4pm

6. Pay: 8k

7. How to Apply: WhatsApp 07063355723
DON’T CALL. WhatsApp Only.

Ikedi:
A Post NYSC Medical Officer needed at Davestar Hospital (No 1 Adewunmi Street, Ijegun Road Isheri Oshun, Alimosho Lagos) for permanent Morning duty (8am to 5pm) and alternate weekend duty.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Interested persons living within the geographical area can send their CVs to olusoladakinola@gmail.com or davestarhospitalslimited@gmail.com

Thank you.

Oguntuga Oluyomi:
Post NYSC doctor needed for locum coverage on Monday 30/01/2023 8am to 5pm at 1k per hour, at Araba Medical Centre in Abule-Egba Lagos.

Animashaun Abdulazeez:
MO needed for cover tomorrow, Saturday 28/1/2023, at a Private hospital at sagamu road, Ilepo oba, sabo, Ikorodu, Lagos between 12pm and 5pm. 1k/hr. Call 08060144247.

Babajide Alabi:
Cover needed urgently in a private hospital (doctor )in Arepo today 15/1/2023 11am to 16/1/2023 8m
Workload extremely light
Interested personnel should please WhatsApp or Dm 08109605546
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by TONYE001(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hello chiefs,

Greetings. I see the last post here was in January. I'm a fresh-out-of-the-oven doctor, yet to go through internship (should start next onth), and I'm eager to learn from your experiences. I'm particularly interested in your migration discussions.

My questions, please:

1. What possible changes will moving from PLAB to UKMLE bring?

2. I need more information, please, as regards Ireland. Please, if you are a Nigerian-trained doc currently practicing in Ireland, could you kindly indicate? I promise not to bug you too much.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Dudeladude(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please is there a usmle preparation group. Whether WhatsApp or Telegram or viber
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
@Mameng this is my email jaytownceo24@gmail.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by WizardRahl: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Any practicing Radio-oncologist here??
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jackaustin631: 4:01am On Feb 23
Salaries could be a really hot topic because we all work for money and doctors are no exception at all. When it comes to salaries, many doctors earn a good amount of money check out here Doctor Salaries in Uae. However, the salary rates depend largely on the experience of the doctor and the qualifications are also obviously very important as well.

The salaries of doctors in my country also follow the same pattern just like any other country. A low-level practitioner can easily earn up to $400 to $700 per month. A high-level practitioner can earn up to $2,000 or more.

Some doctors and surgeons even earn more than $5,000 per month. So, what is the average salary of a doctor in your country? Do you have any relative who is a doctor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.