Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Get Uk Visas On One Shot - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Uk Visas On One Shot (1493 Views)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Uk Applications For Nigerian Visas ‘on The Rise’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Uk Visas On One Shot by sko(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2009
Get UK Visas of whatever category at one shot.Get professional advice on the Tiers.All at no costs.
Make confirmed and Valid UK Hotel Reservations.

Contact Richard on
Tel: 07029478419 and/or 08098488632
Email; richardifeanyi@ymail.com

Get professional advice via emails,SMS and phone calls.Personal contacts only when expedient.

, you too can live your UK dream.
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2009
Can you help me with a UK visa, and what's involved?
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2009
Still waiting for your response, or are you a mere fraudster? cheesy
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Vicjustice: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
Ha, Siena! Is that not too harsh, how could you call the poor guy a fraudster? He's just a humble thief cheesy

sko:

Get UK Visas of whatever category at one shot.Get professional advice on the Tiers.All at no costs.

Contact Richard on

Get professional advice via emails,SMS and phone calls.Personal contacts only when expedient.

UK visa of whatever category at one shot? Then your agency should be more established than this very one that operates with unregistered mobile phone lines and unaccredited email address.
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by WESTERNCR: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2009
haba VICJUSTICE! the poor man never even reply before dey call am humble thief, has he requested for money? let him reply first before you call him barawo. who knows self may be you too be greedy thief not humble thief
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Vicjustice: 1:39am On Apr 19, 2009
WESTERNCR:

haba VICJUSTICE! the poor man never even reply before dey call am humble thief, has he requested for money? let him reply first before you call him barawo. who knows self may be you too be greedy thief not humble thief
   I was about to explain myself when i thought i should first take a look into your profile: And observing your posts, i can now understand why you took offence at me for challenging a scam thread.
   But who are you, Mr, are you the same guy or an accomplice?
   I asked because it seems you were disappointed that this trap (thread) attracted 2 stepping stones instead of mugus, is this the case?   
   Is Nairaland a hunting ground or is it a trap field?
   Why don't you preditors find proper jobs or do legitimate business rather than setting traps all over the forum with your mobile phone numbers?
   Well, with these posts of yours below, i'm satisfied of who you are, and the dangerious thing about you is that you pretend to be a genuine person while giving your own number referring it to belong to another appropriate individual. I only wish you one thing: BAN

WESTERNCR:

96 model ROVA 620i for sale in perfect condition. only interested buyers should contact me on 08065568400

WESTERNCR:

If you have any experience in health related courses, I think you should called 08065568400. There's a hot conference coming up in Denver. If you can defend it properly, you'll get US visa, several people have benefited from this, bt it depends on how compose you're

WESTERNCR:

call 08065568400 for proper advice

WESTERNCR:

I do not think its important for your bf to travel out of nig or have a traveling experience bt there's something which the US consulate want from applicant bt nigerians are always in a haste dey just screw tins up. Anyway you can call 08065568400 for proper advice

WESTERNCR:

Hello, call 08065568400. You will get the easiest and surest means to get to Mongolia without stress because I have been before and its very cold, the ppu are friendly etc

WESTERNCR:

Hello, call 08065568400. You will get the easiest and surest means to get to Mongolia without stress because I have been before and its very cold, the ppu are friendly etc

WESTERNCR:

is your british friend in Nigeria and he is in Nigeria, it doesnt guarantee your getting the visa immediately there are steps to be taken before the visa could be issued

for details you can call me on 08065568400

WESTERNCR:

call 08065568400 for details

WESTERNCR:

hello seether!

I have carefully studied your case and I have reached a fact.

I do not think it is necessary for you to reapply by adding your parents documents to  your application since you did not included it in the first time bt you have only used your sister's documents as supporting documents.

I think you should apply for an appeal since you were given the chance to appeal. if you need help as regards appeal you can reach me on +2348065568400

WESTERNCR:

IF TRULY U HAVE GENUINE REASON OF GOING, I THINK I CAN HELP YOU. CALL 028713093 OR MAIL western_cross@yahoo.com

WESTERNCR:

a client of mine had similar case like yours and now she's now in the uk with her british passport. do you have ur birth certificate?, does your mum still have documents of her visit when she actually gave birth to you? if you have this two documents, you can contact me and i'll tell you what to do next, you dont need to apply for visitor visa, what u need is a british passport. contact me via 028713093, 08065568400

WESTERNCR:

SURE, YOU CAN ATTACHED COPIES OF THE PREVIOUS MAILS BETWEEN YOU AND THE IMPERIAL COLLEGE PRIOR TO THEIR INVITING YOU, THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION WILL DEFINITELY CONTACT THE COLLEGE IN ORDER TO VERIFY WHETHER THEY TRULY INVITE YOU OR NOT AND WHEN THIS IS CONFIRM, YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM

, 08065568400
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Pataki: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
Vicjustice:

Ha, Siena! Is that not too harsh, how could you call the poor guy a fraudster? He's just a humble thief cheesy
What is the meaning of this? Has he asked for your money? Has he defrauded you? Why throw an accusation that he is a thief?? What is the matter with you??

I wonder where is your madam to set you straight here. The poster has not asked for your money, neither has he said he wants people to pay him yet for what he wants to do with his business. If you have nothing to do, go out and volunteer your time rather than making yourself a nuisance here.

You are free to run into my profile and dig out my own contact details and all my posts. Seems you need a real job.
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Tegese: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
sko:

Get UK Visas of whatever category at one shot. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . All at no costs.

Contact Richard on

uk visa of whatever category on one shot all at no cost undecided, how are you going to make it happen, voodoo?
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Pataki: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
Tegese:

uk visa of whatever category on one shot all at no cost undecided, how are you going to make it happen, voodoo?
It seems you are blind. Why did you deliberately delete the part of getting professional advice which the poster posted? Are you tired of posting your Somali refugee with his twenty naira photo? I would assume those casting aspersions on the poster are even clean elements in their own rights. What an irony!
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Tegese: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
some riffraff is desperataly striving for attention here, but i'm not ready to give that now, sorry
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by Pataki: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
Tegese:

some riffraff is desperataly striving for attention here, but i'm not ready to give that now, sorry
Hahahahaha! You think I need your attention, Mr. ''I Know Your Refugee Status''? What a laugh!!

What a pant. cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by sko(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2009
i'm sorry.
i work!i am not jobless.ok?!!been busy i dont come .to Nairaland every day of my life!!!
i only tried to help some other people on this forum.you all know we don't have to reveal our true identity on this forum for reasons best known to us.
i can beat my chest that i assisted two people from this forum get student visas to the UK.
but why should someone use such insultive language here?its appalling.

i have had some calls,and they have found assistance through the visa application process.ONLY if u are advised!!!
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by ichommy(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2009
@
SKO
[color=#990000][/color] dont mind them grin grin
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by travelxpat(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
I wonder the kind of integrated rifrafs we have here ,you level of reasoning is far below that of a child .why dont you allow the guy land before you crucify him,i guess he doesnt belong to your cartel and so you are out to frustrate him.most of you guys with long post sure dont have any good thing doing rather ou spend your dirty time searching for whom to crucify .I m not here to hold issues with anyone but ince there is anyone ready for issues,man you have met the right person.siena ,i respect you in the auto section,why dont you concentrate our energy there and see if thing can be good for you .If you dont have jobs to do ,why dont you report yourself to EFCC as one of there haunters.fooooools
I HAVE STUDIED OU GUYS AND I WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE UPSTAIRS.
HEY SKO, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER GO ON .IF ANYONE IS INSTERESTED ,HE/SHE WILL CONTACT YOU .
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by ichommy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
@
tavelxpat
good talk i dont like the way siena use to talk to people talking to people as if is talking to his junior one
thinking he is the wisest in the world fools tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: Get Uk Visas On One Shot by travelxpat(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
probably when they are abit opportuned to fly across the shores of this country,they try to catch up with the western ways of life and by so doing they have to rearrange there thinking faculty .i guess they are going through that stage now as it takes lot of yearssssss to get that mental alertness.lets leave them alone probably after spending about 30 years in nairaland and exhibiting there DARK ego .they should be fully westernised.Its incurable but with time , there could be perfection.
LET PEOPLE BE .NO ONE IS SAYING DONT CHECKMATE .BUT DO IT WITH A BIT OF RESPECT !THE ONLY THING THAT TIES US TOGETHER IN THIS NAIRALAND/COMMUNITY IS OUR PERSONAL SYSTEM (COMPUTER) .

(1) (Reply)

Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) / Malta Visa / Completion Of 10 Year Ban To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.