Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) (1496 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by taryour(f): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
NL the BHC don hit me,I av jst bn refused an entry clearance and I need help eida 2 reapply or go for admin review.
The ECO statement goes:
I have refused ur application on dis occasion because I am nt satisfied on the balance of probabilities that u meet all of the requirement of paragraph 245Z of the immigration rules.This decision was made on the merits of dis application. However if you have a previous application and immigration history this may av been considered.
ECO Comments
In view of the fact dat d letter u av submitted from the uni of xyz London refers 2 avin seen ur waec certificate yet u av only supplied the notification of results sheet frorm 2001 wit ur application. Dis sheet is only valid for 1 year from its date of issue and is supplanted by the actual cert the uni saw. U av therefore nt supplied d same supporting evidence as specified in the guidance n u av nt bn awarded any points for ur visa letter.
Maintenance: 10 points claimed
MY COMMENTS
The uni dat gave me admission neva saw my cert as I used d same notification of result the eco is referin to 2 gain an admission I did informed my skool dat I waec couldn’t locate my cert b4 applyin dt I can get a confirmation of result from them, my skool said I shd go ahead and apply wt d notification of result n confirmation of result I even added waec scratch card and I was told to xplain all these in d part7 of the VAF9 which I did. I realisd bhc don’t confirm a doc if dey dnt v a reason to doub it cs im sure my skool wasn’t contacted. On my visa letter d uni wrote WAEC English lang credit pass n nt WAEC cert English lang.
The statement on dere form dat we shd explain y we dnt v a doc rather dan producing fake is irrelevant in my case cos I made a whole lot of xplanation on it.
Fortunately for me now I av my original waec cert few days after applyin cs I cald d waec official nd he informd dt dey dint put it were it is supposed to be, I kno I m silly 2 v waited dis lng b4 going 4 my cert but I v it nw.
Guys shd I reapply quickly or go for admin review insistn dat the uni neva saw my cert as I v included wat d skool saw to issue me d offer? tnx all
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by funkybaby(f): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
@taryour

reapply ASAP and include your original WAEC certificate.
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by taryour(f): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
tnx sis.dt na anoda 37,700. haa BHC, no wahala sha
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by funkybaby(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
taryour:

tnx sis.dt na anoda 37,700. haa BHC, no wahala sha

lol. pele.
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by kadman(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
Reapplication seems the best option,but won't they ask where his WAEC miraculously appeared from after he explain in the VAF 9 form that he wasn't in possession of it ?
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by taryour(f): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2009
@kadman
ofcos i explained how i eventualy gt d certificate and still insisy dt it was my notification the uni saw b4 giving me the admision i guess anoda eco will be considering it dis tym v u applied for urs?
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by kadman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
Okay,then all is well. Yes I've applied and got mine. I applied on Monday and it got it back on Thursday afternoon. It was sucssesful and so would yours.

When you have a document with explanation,type it and staple it to the last page of the VAF 9 form,so they'll be forced to read it. That's what I always do.
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by taryour(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
Eiya, so happy 4 u.u v bn very helpful 2 all of us on NL au cm urs ws very fast jst 4days or i dint get ur post well.
Re: Tier 4 Refusal (i Need Help Ooo) by kadman(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yeah it took 4 days. I wrote a letter and told them I would be grateful if they could attend to it quickly as I would like to visit my accomdation options,I didn't know it would be that fast,I just kept tracking it online. It might also have helped that I had a visiting visa currently.

(1) (Reply)

Hotels Around Olumo / Travelling To Accra, Ghana : What Should I Expect. / Electric Skate Will Transport Cars At 130MPH Underground To Beat L.A. Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.