Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is Saheed Balgun Dead? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Saheed Balgun Dead? (3586 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Pasuma Stole My Song-saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by CrazyMan(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
hello my fellow Nairalanders.
I learnt Saheed Balogun was involved in a motor accident.
But i don't know if he's alive or not. I have also been hearing rumors
concerning his death.
That's why i decided to post this thread here in case any one knows about his where abouts.
thanks
Re: Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by naijadiva2(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
who's that?
Re: Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by omogenaija(f): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2007
he's alive , thank God smiley
Re: Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by ifyalways(f): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
omogenaija:

he's alive , thank God smiley
thats good.the last i read of him was when he was having problems with his wife. are they still together ?
quite a handsome dude and the wife too,chic and classy. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by omogenaija(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2007
ifyalways:

thats good.the last i read of him was when he was having problems with his wife. are they still together ?
quite a handsome dude and the wife too,chic and classy. kiss kiss kiss

hmm, sad sad
Re: Is Saheed Balgun Dead? by ifyalways(f): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
dont worry abt that.i understand. kiss

i have been wishing things turn out ok and fine for them atleast for the sake of their baby.well whatever,its their life to live. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Igbo Hottie Of 2012 / Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? / Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.