Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful (3587 Views)

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful by hub123: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
A popular black artist known professional as Duro Arts, released his new work last week and has come under fire from the black community, especially women. He painted controversial images of black women that some say is disrespectful.

In one photo, he painted a naked black woman, with her eyes censored and she's giving oral relations to eggplants with Mercedes symbols on them and in another one, he paints a photo of a nude black woman eating 'social media feed' out of a dog bowl, while a man squats over her. See the photos after the cut and tell us if you think they're inappropriate SEE FULL PHOTO >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/omg-see-kind-of-painting-this-artist.html

Re: Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful by ModiKen(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin

Why are they vexed by this; there are lots of pictures of real black women and also white too, in this position on the internet.
Re: Omg!!see The Kind Of Painting This Artist Made,black Women Find It Disrespectful by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Loool............... What am i saw? Gbaqaun
She dae warm the benz enqine.......That's all

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! / I Swear Down, Men Like This No Longer Exist... / Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.