Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries (801 Views)

Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread / Please Return My N900k Versace Jewelery, Rapper AKA Begs Fan / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by annamauri: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am very sad as I am writing this,I came across an advert by true rebel(an online forum selling fake Jewelleries),since I have been searching for a job for years without succeeding I quickly saw that as an opportunity to start a small business. The pictures of d wrist watches and earrings d advertised are quite different from what they supplied me,d earrings fade at d first touch while d wrist watches r rubbers instead of d leather d advertised. I bought goods of N125,000 naira from them but all of them are fake and are not supposed to cost up to 5000k. Pls if anyone knows d company,kindly tell them to return my money and take back their fake jewelleries.
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
How was the transactions made, because you were supposed to check such goods thoroughly before making payments and now you want them to just return your money in a country like Nigeria. The mistake is yours Op.
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by Super1759: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is why I got mad when the thread about "true rebel " was taken off.. You are not the first person to say this...I remember one time the news was all over Nairaland.
They gave several excuses about their goods why it washes.that Nigeria whether is harsh,blablabla..do pathetic... Report them to national security. I am sorry about that..your money is gone
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by annamauri: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
God will surely reward them accordingly,that is stealing by tricks and whatever is d punishment for robbery will be their portion in Jesus' name. Amen. D police must hear this.
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by annamauri: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Super1759:
This is why I got mad when the thread about "true rebel " was taken off.. You are not the first person to say this...I remember one time the news was all over Nairaland.
They gave several excuses about their goods why it washes.that Nigeria whether is harsh,blablabla..do pathetic... Report them to national security. I am sorry about that..your money is gone
Thanks,I will make sure I do that so that others won't fall victims again. They are criminals
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by timilinda(f): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Dearie, u saw their name, "True Rebel" n u still went ahead n bought stuff from them online? angry angry angry
Re: Help! Tell True Rebel To Return My Money And Get Back Their Fake Jewelleries by annamauri: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=timilinda post=39226342]Dearie, u saw their name, "True Rebel" honestly my mind did not take me to that direction. That money would have done a lot for me. D r fake,fake,fake,fake,fake.

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines, Monday, October 5, 2015 @ajebowazobiafm / WTF!! Is This The New Way Of Celebrating Birthday? (see Photo) / The Action Of This Squad Of The Nigerian Police Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.