Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) (52555 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I saw this on a bbm channel and decided to share with you

I know a lot of people mostly people in the IT department would have had such experience. Kindly share yours and how you reacted

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
More

3 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by gurunlocker: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
yet to see what to comment on

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by dyadeleye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wey d remaining gist nnah...?
I dey wait bruh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by delishpot: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ehm...... Okay a rude lady. what does he want to do before?

3 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by kelvyn7: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sorry jare network has no chill

And this happened

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by McCarlito(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is that it..

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by GboyegaD(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some people are just unruly no matter what. Your best bet is to deliver the exceptional quality service required of you and not focus ob her.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by alaricsaltzman: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wtf!!! Hahaha!! I can't begin to imagine the look on the woman's face when she realizes she had been the incompetent one all along. If I were I the guy, I would just walk out without saying a word.

Or maybe it's just transfer of aggression. Her bf dumped her or she caught her husband cheating or both undecided

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by jazinogold(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
omo dis story funny o! e must get part 2 n make front page!

na to insult the lady n give m one resounding slap grin them tell her say mk she dy look well well before she use old man play!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by adNEXT: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol!! She has insulted and humiliated herself grin

Lesson: accord people their respect no matter your position.

15 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by makizee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Wtf!!! Hahaha!! I can't begin to imagine the look on the woman's face when she realizes she had been the incompetent one all along. If I were I the guy, I would just walk out without saying a word.

Or maybe it's just transfer of aggression. Her bf dumped her or she caught her husband cheating or both undecided

give her a long cold stare, put paper into the printer and leave her office...all without saying a word.

Hopefully she'll feel stupid for the rest of the day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
All she needs is a black-eyed and a swollen mouth

4 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Trust me it's not that easy
GboyegaD:
Some people are just unruly no matter what. Your best bet is to deliver the exceptional quality service required of you and not focus ob her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by GboyegaD(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
exthar87:
Trust me it's not that easy

Why would you shout at a client? How frustrated can you claim to be? Your system can develop fault at any tine and in this case, it was a printing challenge which implies you could save your work on a memory stick and go print from another station.

5 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm

The lady has no chill
GboyegaD:

Why would you shout at a client? How frustrated can you claim to be? Your system can develop fault at any tine and in this case, it was a printing challenge which implies you could save your work on a memory stick and go print from another station.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by ChiSun27(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some women of that nature are demons....best thing...fix in the paper and make sure she sees it....print a copy and walk out without saying a word to her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by delishpot: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hahahha! E go pain sha. But what can one do? Money naim we dey find.

5 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by alaricsaltzman: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
makizee:

give her a long cold stare, put paper into the printer and leave her office...all without saying a word.

Hopefully she'll feel stupid for the rest of the day
Day or month... Some people are just so mannerless. They feel they can talk to people anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Koolmexxi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even him sef suppose know say paper no dey because printers dey display empty paper try na abi? Well it's just one of those bad days at work sha. Pele to him.

19 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
all dis babes wey never enta computer age...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by saintkel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
I can't c dat
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Eeser: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm...
People can be funny o.
Make I ask some questions abeg
1. Is checking for the presence or absence of papers not part of trouble shooting?
2. And which kind archaic printer no get indicator that turns on when paper tray is empty?
Just saying....
Modified: This lady is clearly a mor0n. But she is good at knowing incompetence.
Maybe the I.T man was just confused ni.

45 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by JumpingChicken(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
place some papers in the printer,test it to make sure its working and walk away... she doesnt deserve my anger.

4 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Chanchit: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
I would just shake my head and walk on.

2 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by petux(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will Jex walk away

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by damton(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
After they'll keep complaining of female abuse. What worse abuse can a man get from these .mtcheew...

6 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op I feel your pain yet I commend your approach to the situation. Afterall, man must chop. So customers are always right.

With ladies like that its easy loosing your cool with them.

I wonder what her husband is going through at home. If she did this to him and he lands her one dirty slap , they ll go to the media and shout abuse, wife beater, Some will add rape to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by lonelydora: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My N-Power Test Result / Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.