Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? (1046 Views)

I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer? / I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
When a marriage is full of quarels, fights, poverty, barreness, cheating, lack of progress, falsehood, malice etc, people often conclude that such union is failing or has failed. If a woman is involved in a troubled marriage where she finds no happiness, it is often said that she married the wrong man. People might even say she must have toyed with the man destined for her during her single days.

When the man is the one plagued by the woman's problem which could be any of the above, many might say he probably married the wrong woman. They base their opinion on the bible passage that spoke of how God took a rib from Adam and made a woman out of it. This woman became Eve, the wife of Adam. Based on this, they say a man married to a nagging and problematic wife, who only causes trouble and gives him sleepless nights probably took another man's rib, that's why he's faced with an unhappy marriage. This definitely means that his own rib is still out there.

Since he's married, what will happen to the missing rib?

Will the rib also be making a huge mistake if it tries to get married to someone who isn't the owner?

Cc
Lalasticlala 5minsmadness cococandy freecocoa SAMBARRY Tallesty Kanwuliajuara frosbel OLAADEGBU MzNelly tpiander EfemenaXY phema Sagamite lilmax GENIUS18
Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is nothing like missing rib poo, you can marry anybody provided you are compatible. People fail to know whom they marry and what the person values.

There is approximately, 7,000,000,000 people on this planet everybody can't see the world the way you see it, so you gat to look for people that value what you value and pick one of them.

God is not forcing rib on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
I believe there is a perfect fit/ perfect will (soul mate) and good fits.

Now if a person did not marry his/her perfect fit, that is permanently missed. There are still good fits for them to marry.

Even if a man/woman marries his/her perfect fit, they still have to be the perfect spouse too and ensure they treat their spouse right else a marriage of perfect fits becomes a houseof terror.

We should also differentiate between challenges and bad attitude; cheating, abuse, rudeness, pettiness etc. are attitudinal problems; barrenness( not self inflicted), illness etc. are challenges.

Challenges is not a factor of the rightness or wrongness of the spouse.

And challenges are different from consequences of one's actions
Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by pet4ril(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you ask me, na who I gop ask... infatuation and material things has taken over hearts no longer love.... if you find a person you love n understand, that's the perfect one for you.... God did not create Mary for Michael separately, he just told Michael if he finds a wife which could be Mary or not that he has find a good thing and obtain favor from him
Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
juicee1:

When a marriage is full of quarels, fights, poverty, barreness, cheating, lack of progress, falsehood, malice etc, people often conclude that such union is failing or has failed. If a woman is involved in a troubled marriage where she finds no happiness, it is often said that she married the wrong man. People might even say she must have toyed with the man destined for her during her single days.

When the man is the one plagued by the woman's problem which could be any of the above, many might say he probably married the wrong woman. They base their opinion on the bible passage that spoke of how God took a rib from Adam and made a woman out of it. This woman became Eve, the wife of Adam. Based on this, they say a man married to a nagging and problematic wife, who only causes trouble and gives him sleepless nights probably took another man's rib, that's why he's faced with an unhappy marriage. This definitely means that his own rib is still out there.

Since he's married, what will happen to the missing rib?

grin
Will the rib also be making a huge mistake if it tries to get married to someone who isn't the owner?

Cc
Lalasticlala 5minsmadness cococandy freecocoa SAMBARRY Tallesty Kanwuliajuara frosbel OLAADEGBU MzNelly tpiander EfemenaXY phema Sagamite lilmax GENIUS18

Nigerians!!

Reading the bible upside down, and interpreting it to suit their selfish desires. grin

What you just described up there for the woman in a "troubled" er...union, is not a marriage but hell on earth, and despite that, no suggestions for her to move on?!

Meanwhile, the man here has it easy, and yet thinly veiled suggestions encouraging him to go find his undecidedmissing rib??

3 Likes

Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by KanwuliaJara: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
How many threads dey for dia OP? undecided
One at a time na, haba!!!!

"Missing rib". undecided
"Wrong owner". undecided

No cure for spiritual problems o!
Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin

Re: Can You Answer This Question Concerning Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mehn! I have realised these days that there's always something better jare, if he/she leaves, you can meet someone better, nothing like "the one" that if you miss, you've missed on true love forever.

(1) (Reply)

After Six Years Of Childlessness,she Finally Conceived!!! / My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price. / Mothers -VS- Wives (Who Really Holds The Key To A Man's Heart?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.