Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

World Fastest SUV Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World Fastest SUV Car (967 Views)

Cheapest SUV Car To Maintain / This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank / Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Fastest SUV Car by diovocole: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
After months of teasing, Bentley will finally unveil its first SUV, "Bentayga - the world's fastest SUV", at the Frankfurt Motor Show. See all you need to know about Bentley's first SUV heading to the 2015 Frankfurt show, plus revealing spy images and video content
[img]http://2.bp..com/-epN0r3_c7gk/Vep8LUO9QjI/AAAAAAAABrw/mbGHkOKwSXs/s640/Bentley-Bentayga-Hybrid-SUV.jpg[/img]
First shown as the EXP 9 F concept at the Geneva Motor Show in 2012, Bentley later confirmed that it had significantly changed the design in response to customer feedback.

To accompany the announcement, Bentley released a sketch revealing a slightly sportier profile than the upright concept.

There’s an uncanny resemblance to Porsche’s Cayenne, too, suggesting the two SUVs will share more than just a platform – they’ll have..... Click to read more
Re: World Fastest SUV Car by henribj(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
choi.. that car for me is love at first sight.
Re: World Fastest SUV Car by resocorp: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think its ugly
Re: World Fastest SUV Car by vani86: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
resocorp:
I think its ugly

Bentley cars have not always been that pretty on d outside. Its interior, technologies and swag sells it

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Nissan Tilda 2008? / Cost Of Peugeo 607 / Spacex Is Sending Elon Musk's Personal Tesla Roadster Into Orbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.