Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank (19871 Views)

Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine / This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Automotive1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2018

The ripsaw EV2 (Extreme Vehicle 2) is a luxury super tank made by Howe and Howe Technologies.It is simply the fastest, most capable, and most intimidating dual tracked vehicles ever made.

Ripsaw specializes in converting former military tanks into high performance luxury vehicles while the gun and much of its body armor has been removed.

The vehicle has advanced suspension tracks, while its huge engine sits at the back, giving it an acceleration that rivals most sports cars.

The basic package is a four-ton, 18-foot long two-seater with a cabin suspended in an exoskeleton of aerospace aluminum and high-grade steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPS8SVTYyA

It uses a duramax turbodiesel V8 from General Motors to pump out 600 horsepower,0-62 mph takes just 3.5 seconds making it faster than some supercars while its top speed is 80 mph.

Ripsaw has fitted the luxury tank with more suspension travel than a Range Rover, resulting in a surprisingly smooth ride. As a result,It is capable of trekking across all terrains including ice, snow and desert with ease with the ability to climb gradients of up to 75 percent.

Inside, the EV2 is equipped with luxuries like air-conditioning, electrically adjustable leather seats and a stereo. That doesn’t make it a Bentley Bentayga rival, but we need to be reminded that this is a road-going tank that weighs nearly four tons.

Source https://autojosh.com/ripsaw-ev2the-worlds-fastest-luxury-super-civilian-tank/

4 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Automotive1(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Each Ripsaw EV2 is custom-made and can take up to 6 months to fabricate. The cost of Ripsaw EV2 starts around $400,000.

What do you think?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by tutudesz: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Automotive1:
Each Ripsaw EV2 is custom-made and can take up to 6 months to fabricate. The cost of Ripsaw EV2 starts around $400,000.

What do you think?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
No be only me dey watch Grand Tour for Nigeria:-)

9 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by zukasteve: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Is it amphibious? Because a vehicle like this should be able to swim in water.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by kelvyn7: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2018
shocked
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Ehins22(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2018
kiss
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Danny287(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Looks nice though.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by frankise: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Issa rubbish, waste of money.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow ..there are alotvof things happening in this world while I am still battling poor power supply under the repressive regime Nigeria has seen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2018
This one will just kukuma damage the small bad roads we are managing in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by lonelydora: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2018
which Nigerian road this one wan pass without damaging it?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by AnodaIT(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2018
See innovations and all we are here thinking of is cattle colonies

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Shedrack777: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
$400,000?
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
$400,000?

Yes! This tank was manufactured primarily for the Arab markets.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Rigel95(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
am ordering for 15 units . You can place your orders too, the bill will be on me...

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Shedrack777: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

Yes! This tank was manufactured primarily for the Arab markets.
and Tertiarily For Nigerian Markets?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by rxmusa(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2018
I'll need this to use it in campaigning for President Buhari come 2019

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Hungarriman: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Wazzaowner(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2018
I will like to acquire one of this, make bitcoin appreciate again Joh. Make man see road..

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by albacete(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
That's lovely. Oyibo can ball for Europe
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Arabs will gobble this up like it's gravy!

Including their terrorist warlords...... lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by ba7man(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2018
tutudesz:

No be only me dey watch Grand Tour for Nigeria:-)
You suppose go back to Top gear sef.

I want to see the danfo that will follow me to drag road in this..... perfect for Nigerian roads.

If I'm ever going to cross the Sahara desert to Libya, this is what I must be driving. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by EmmaLege: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Ripsaw aiye cheesy
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by ba7man(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2018
lonelydora:
which Nigerian road this one wan pass without damaging it?
The tracks are made of rubber.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Amazing...never knew a tank could move so fast
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2018
AnodaIT:

...and religion sad
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by ehix89(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Complete Beast, Quite itimidating
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by godofuck231: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Mount this with 2 automatic target seeking GE electric gatling mini and me with an mgl revolving greenaid luncher with high explosive rounds,multiply by 20 of these and see Boko Haram in pains, oh boy am already having an erection

3 Likes

Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by 2shure: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
going to libya.
wud be great in crossing the desert.
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by godofuck231: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Yessss that is very important, the sacred cows
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by macaranta(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Looks good
Re: This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank by buffalowings: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2018
godofuck231:
Mount this with 2 automatic target seeking GE electric gatling mini and me with an mgl revolving greenaid luncher with high explosive rounds,multiply by 20 of these and see Boko Haram in pains, oh boy am already having an erection
Your head de dere jare
What's a tank if I can't fire some big guns on it sad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid After A Car Accident / My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? / AMG Is 50 Years Old! Here Are Some Early AMG Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.