Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17676 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

your shallowness has been brought to the public. so much for the widest reader!!
your submission was bleak and it lacks everything!!

first I never wrote, that I'm ignorant of the fact that british colonised America!
I'm only making a case of your little brain, in concluding that the guy that wrote that "he is knowing about the fact from nnamdi kanu"
this has exposed the credibility of your government in education..

I'm sure there millions of youths that have graduated from university in this country that do not know that Britain colonised america. so this should not be used to judge the guy's intellectual capacity, Everybody can not know history, some people are good with figures, while some are good with words.. so get upgraded in the way and manner you judge..

You just admitted that you are an eediot for jumping into a discuss that never concerned you. OK I have heard you, messr self-confirmed eediot. Can you kindly go back to your spare parts shop?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Bialegend(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2015
drakura:
please how can I get the station......am in anambra and around which time are they normally on air
Download through app, radio biafra on your phone, or www.radiobiafra.co through your phone, laptop or desktop.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by elvisdaniels(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
GspotAngela:
NO

Biafra Republic must be accomplished in Jesus name

Well you don't have a say on that..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by fr3do(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

I feel so ashamed of your congenital lying capacity!! so you are telling us that you got to know that Britain colonised America in Nigerian secondary school, very typical of yoruba living in denial! you don't even know how old the writer is.

I'm Igbo, schooled in Asaba.
I knew that England (as I referred to the whole of Britain then) colonised America at around primary 5 when I read about the Boston tea party in a foreign book.
But before hand I partly inferred that Usa must have been 'linked' to Britain since they spoke English - 'the language from England'.

Cc wadetaw202

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

You just admitted that you are an eediot for jumping into a discuss that never concerned you. OK I have heard you, messr self-confirmed eediot. Can you kindly go back to your spare parts shop?
No your self inflicted maniac must be exorcised with a superior and preponderance argument! so next time you don't bring your lunacy in public forum!!

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Trust me I will beat your clueless kalu in any argument regarding the history of Nigeria/Africa with original facts not to even talk about Soyinka.

what do Kalu knows aside from shouting zoo, baboons and monkeys and insulting everybody? When your illiterate Kalu is faced with facts, trust me the lunatic will run out of business in one day.. grin

Anyday that I have his time, I will call him during his live broadcast and insult the leaving hell out of him.

kikikiki grin

you are Just a filthy HIV infected okadaman , why don't you bring your 'facts' here. Lets shred them.

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

No your self inflicted maniac must be exorcised with a superior and preponderance argument! so next time you don't bring your lunacy in public forum!!

You must be walking on your head and consequently not realizing you are the true lunatic in this clime. I guess your brain is filled with sawdust, hence your incapability for sensibility. Your case is beyond laying of hands; what you need is laying of legs. Eeediotic flaaaathead!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2015
fr3do:

I'm Igbo, schooled in Asaba.
I knew that England (as I referred to the whole of Britain then) colonised America at around primary 5 when I read about the Boston tea party in a foreign book.
But before hand I partly inferred that Usa must have been 'linked' to Britain since they spoke English - 'the language from England'.

Cc wadetaw202

don't mind that guy!! I wanted to educate him on how to place judgement! that some doesn't know America history does not make the person less educated or when has knowing America history becomes the basic?

the person he quoted might even be a very young lad!
this is the price nigeria has to pay for not teaching history!
as it stands, people will be getting angrier as the evil meted on ndigbo being exposed on Radio biafra by nnamdi!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Bialegend(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2015
alexis007:
Try, bro. Prove beyond all rational doubt that Nigeria is a zoo, while defining a zoo and showing how that sick word applies to this country.

Do it perfectly and i would be convinced that you aren't some xenophobic, gullible, myopic Onitsha-market low life heading towards your doomsday, encouraged by an opportunist, half-educated and dangerous pedagogue.
Even your president Buhari called you baboons and monkeys and promised to soak your bloods in the streets if he loses ordinary election, yet you have mouth to come here to talk rubbish. Electricity you don't have, good roads, you don't have, pipe born water, you don't have, three square meal a day, you can't afford, good phone/communication system, you don't have, justice and equality, you don't have, your police and army kill you everyday in your streets and you can't stop them from killing you. Virtually nothing is working in the zoo you call a country, yet all these amenities exist even in animal zoos in all civilized world. Then tell us why you are not living in a zoo and why your country should not be referred to as zoo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2015
new2020:
Don't be fool...those guys are yoruba parading as Benin or the Benins with yoruba blood as Oshiomole.. Bunch of uncivilized ugly idiots. Nnamdi Kanu taught them a lesson of history. Someone who wouldn't have allowed you in an IPOB meeting as it is a Biafran affair for Biafrans only, he allowed you to speak but you refused him to answer your questions...how stu$pid could you be? Nnamdi was too calm for my liking, though showed strong leadership today...however should have insulted these idiots and physically removed these animals. Made a fool of Edo people in the audience of the world; that's if they are actually from Edo though his accent reeks of yoruba. One Nigeria and united Africa my foot. Have you asked a German man why he is a German, why doesn't he want to be an English? What's the business of a Dutch man with a Spanish man? Dumb idiots! People have cultural differences and divergence of value systems and ought be allowed to form their nation to suit their culture and value system...this is common sense! Idiots!

I hope they beat these idiots and give them black eyes.

Your likes and Nnamdi Kanu can only rant but can do NOTHING, absolutely nothing - continue your rant while your wailing continues. I dare you and Kanu to go and start the secession arrangement if you can. You will end up in six feet
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

You must be walking on your head and consequently not realizing you are the true lunatic in this clime. I guess your brain is filled with sawdust, hence your incapability for sensibility. Your case is beyond laying of hands; what you need is laying of legs. Eeediotic flaaaathead!

widest reader! I'm yet to see your women in any meaningful achievement...

you claimed to have read wide while you were in JSS 1, I ask you, if you must have read that wide, why are you still struggling with me?
I haven't read anything in my life.. and moto parts is the only thing I have read! now tell me, have you read amala? Ewedu?
who do you take me for? yeye dey smell come and showcase your intellectual capacity!!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Enahi(f): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Shame to the Yoruba guy that disguised as bini guy, a real educated bini guy is not daft.

Please how do u listen to radio Biafra. I need to ask Nnamdi some questions. angry

I don't want to download the app.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by AlPeter: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
oshyno:
O boy I am listening and my goodness me, that Nnamdi guy is vast in history. He really demolished the guy with examples. Didn't even know US was conolized by Britain.

Nnaa eeehh nsogbu dikwa here.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T KNOW U.S. WAS COLONIZED by Britain! Olorun oooo! CHINEKE! OSE NEBUA! No wonder Kanu is using your heads Imagine something my 6years Old niece will tell you, Kai Babu La kai Gaskiya ni walahi!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by brize(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Enahi:
Shame to the Yoruba guy that disguised as bini guy, a real educated bini guy is not daft.

Please how do u listen to radio Biafra. I need to ask Nnamdi some questions. angry

I don't want to download the app.
where do you stay?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nature8(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
I respect Nnamdi Kanu yesterday.. That guy is just too much.. He's very intelligent..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zendy: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Trust me I will beat your clueless kalu in any argument regarding the history of Nigeria/Africa with original facts not to even talk about Soyinka.

what do Kalu knows aside from shouting zoo, baboons and monkeys and insulting everybody? When your illiterate Kalu is faced with facts, trust me the lunatic will run out of business in one day.. grin

Anyday that I have his time, I will call him during his live broadcast and insult the leaving hell out of him.

kikikiki grin

What facts will Nnamdi Kanu face?
That Nigeria is an artificial creation of the White man?

That Nigeria is an illegal amalgamation of unconsenting ethnic groups?

That Nigeria is just an exploitative instrument of deciet?

That Nigeria is just a slave labour camp invented by the British for their selfish interests?

That Nigeria is a fraud?

The reason why Nnamdi kanu will always have the superior high ground in any argument is that Nigeria is an act of illegality that cannot be defended. It is not possible to defend a fraud. Nigeria has no legitimacy, not even the pope can justify the existence of Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

what is it with these people and claim? you lots are far from intelligent!! so you know all the countries by their colonial masters? the writer might be 10 years younger than you. very typical yoruba man, if you don't know number 1 question it means that you don't know anything!! just look at your argument! that's someone doesn't know who colonised America doesn't make you smarter than him, it might even be the only thing you know better than him!!!

I remember arguing with one of your type, he asked me the name of a deputy chairman of a political party, I told him I don't know, he said "you see, you don't know anything " that's the kind of person parading themselves as educated and enlightened citizen of southwest...
O' BOY, NO NEED FOR ALL THESE JARGONS

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE............WE ARE OMO YORUBA

WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOTS ARE..............ARINDIN

IMAGINE THE BASTARD YOU FOOLS FOLLOW NAMED YOUR GODFORSAKEN SHITTY PIPE DREAM LAND BIAFRAS AFTER HIS BUSHY, DIRTY, LICE INFESTED TERRORIST BIABIA grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Enahi(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
brize:
where do you stay?
lagoon
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by c33b33(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
People already proving what their DNA says about them. High mentality in venom spewing.

In a modern zoo there is light,good road,water,clean environment,etc.

I think Nigeria should be called a jungle,zoo sounds too good.

IPOB Youth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
alexis007:

.....Till your Nnamdi Kanu engages Wole Soyinka.....All these ones na propaganda cool

relchange:

Kanu offered to debate soyinka, but soyinka didn't want Kanu to disgrace him in front of the whole world
so he pretended he didn't hear Kanu's challenge

the director dey wait for all of una
EasternLionn:

I remember, he said if he debates Wole Soyinka live on TV, they will withdraw that award from him immediately, and all the universities will collect their certs from him, ozugbo.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

kikikiki grin

Mister Kastonkastroll, the astute scholar, where are thou? See the epic finishing at your doorstep still begging for your decisive, refulgent rejoinder. Do something quickly to at least redeem and reclaim some honour...

zendy:

That Nigeria is just a slave labour camp invented by the British for their selfish interests?

That Nigeria is a fraud?

The reason why Nnamdi kanu will always have the superior high ground in any argument is that Nigeria is an act of illegality that cannot be defended. It is not possible to defend a fraud. Nigeria has no legitimacy, not even the pope can justify the existence of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bialegend:

Even your president Buhari called you baboons and monkeys and promised to soak your bloods in the streets if he loses ordinary election, yet you have mouth to come here to talk rubbish. Electricity you don't have, good roads, you don't have, pipe born water, you don't have, three square meal a day, you can't afford, good phone/communication system, you don't have, justice and equality, you don't have, your police and army kill you everyday in your streets and you can't stop them from killing you. Virtually nothing is working in the zoo you call a country, yet all these amenities exist even in animal zoos in all civilized world. Then tell us why you are not living in a zoo and why your country should not be referred to as zoo?
Oga, calm down. you say no electricity? As in all these 22 hours per day ration no dey reach your side? Na inside evil forest you dey live

3-square meal kwa? shocked. Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland. The govt. is supposed to provide you with your daily bread, while your father does what? You sef, you no get hand and leg to go source for a living. Serious kolo dey worry you.

I'd rather not go on. It is useless trying to prove an irrefutable point to someone who thinks every misfortune of his is caused by the government.

Onye ume ngwu angry
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by pazienza(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
zendy:

That Nigeria is a fraud?@

Arsenal loss really messed up my weekend, but this your post put a smile on my face.

Chukwu bless the person that paid your school fees.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

A zoo is a place where the freedom of animals are denied.

Nigeria is a zoo because the freedom of so many ethnic nations have being denied.

I want you to answer this

IS ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.. cool
No freedom bah? and you can express your $hit on a forum without fear of detainment over seditious comments

....I seriously wish you existed in Hitler's Germany..... or more currently, in Kim Jong Un's North Korea.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

let's assume you are intelligent and come face to face with the Director, what points would you have brought up. Give us your submissions here and let's address them.
First things first, You're not the director. Find your class and bandy words with them
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by funkybully(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
What frequency can one get it in Benin, and time for broadcast. I need to inform my friend in edo to tune in.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I understand your point but the only way to allow our diferences work in nigeria is to allow the Feudal Islamic fulanis rape your women, kill your children,pillage your land, destroy your ecosystem, put an emirate on your land and then convert you to their murderous religion of Islam. Biafrans are the only ones who have resisted the Fulani and their hausa and yoruba slaves(who have met the conditions for peace by having emirs on their land).

Biafran's can not meet the fulani conditions for peace, and fulani can never meet Biafra's condition for peace. There can't be peace with feudals wanting to rule over republicans forever. Biafrans do not make good slaves.

I understand those are Kanu's sentiments, but Nnamdi's premise of not sharing the same culture, sharing the same food, sharing the same language, etc screed deviates from his typical exactitudes.

We know Africa is the home of hundreds of different cultures (including distinguished cultures that will purportedly make up Biafra) and if everyone used the "we don't share the same culture" screed as justification for autonomy Africa will become home to many micro-nations carved from phobia and intolerance. Im sure Nnamdi is thoroughly aware of intrinsic differences that has ALWAYS existed between Nigerian or other African cultures. You've always "spoke different languages, ate different foods, etc" which was never justification he used to justify Biafra, he's normally more specific articulating what he perceives are the banes of specific cultures.

Not trying create a mountain from a mound but at this small moment during an intense exchange, Nnamdi uttered only a small piece of hyperbolic bullshît reserved for lunatics who justify living in a social bubble away from Africans they simply "dont eat the same foods"... while many of us are living just fine with whites in white countries, a people we've never shared anything in common with until recent history.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

Thank God you confessed Yoruba's make sense. But it is clear you as a personality is decaying by the day; yes, your life is getting worse; that is why you are not yet healed from your lisping tongue problem. And are you flaaaatheads so weak and feeble that you cannot fight your own fight by yourself? Sorry, I won't help you. This was how a Yoruba man, Benjamin adekunle tried to protect aguiyi ironsi from being murdered and he paid the ultimate price for it. And how have you flaaaatheads appreciated that? It is by abusing Yoruba's, your amiable hosts. So flaaaaathead, you are on your own.

Frustrated Yorrobber clown and specialist in evil concoctions, get your facts right. It was Lt. Colonel Francis Adekunle Fajuyi who was killed alongside Aguiyi Ironsi by T.Y Danjuma and his Northern coupists!
That Fajuyi wanted to be killed while defending Ironsi was merely a deceit and foolery which can only be found in certain section of Nigeria. Fajuyi was even more or less a principal target for the July 29, 1966 coup plotters.

The murder of Fajuyi was covered up by the North in order not to make the South West suspicious of their agenda. 
And what did your cowardly Yorrobbers do about that cover up? Absolutely nothing, except to look for the Igbo man to accuse!

You've capitalised on a fellow who courageously owned up to his inadequacy on a particular subject while at the same time you have been arrogantly displaying your crass myopic view of life.

Okay, now take this:
Benjamin Adekunle, the Black Scorpion, was the great warrior of Yaribanza people, who boasted of killing Biafrans, mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, World Council of Churches, UN etc. and ended up his life in misery, eating his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.

Igbos have not forgotten how the treacherous Awolowo betrayed the agreement he made with Ojukwu before his (Awo) release from Eastern  prison. And how Awo alongside your wicked people colluded with Yakubu Gowon to commit genocide on millions of Igbo people for daring to have a separate existence.
And your god Awolowo who was later discarded by his Northern slave masters like a piece of sh1t could only but end his life in a most miserable way by suicide, just like in the similitude of rat poisoning!

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
alexis007:
No freedom bah? and you can express your $hit on a forum without fear of detainment over seditious comments

....I seriously wish you existed in Hitler's Germany..... or more currently, in Kim Jong Un's North Korea.

Answer my question

Is one Nigeria by force.? cool
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Answer my question

Is one Nigeria by force.? cool
And what do you know about the tenets of federalism, if i may ask?

.....Till you understand that peaceful secession requires more than your empty e-propaganda, Nnamdi Kanu would keep hypnotizing you with the Biafran dream.

Btw, As jfk would say, Do not think of what your country would do for you, think of what you can do for your country. Based on the last sentence, I would ask you a question.

Did you remember to pray for this country today?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by c33b33(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Vicotex it is Nnamdi Kanu not "nmmadi".

The morons with their true federalism shit, your british invention can't implement a common confab report, are they civilized and mentally able to practice federalism?

With fuedal and monarchy minded fellows? Oil and water cannot mix! Keep dreaming!

IPOB Youth

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
alexis007:
And what do you know about the tenets of federalism, if i may ask?

.....Till you understand that peaceful secession requires more than your empty e-propaganda, Nnamdi Kanu would keep hypnotizing you with the Biafran dream.

Btw, As Abe Lincoln would say, Do not think of what your country would do for you, think of what you can do for your country. Based on the last sentence, I would ask you a question.

Did you remember to pray for this country today?

Stop diverting and answer my question

IS ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs / Wike And Ikpeazu Join Ortom In Enugu For G5 PDP Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.