Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17653 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kagawa10: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2015
EasternLionn:
I just listened to the broadcast now, mehn that Edo guy is crazy, hahaha.

But Director pass am ooohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Until that goat is able to differentiate between prophet mohammed who married a 6yrs old aisha from the president who married a 20yrs old aisha, he remains a clown and loser, together with his brainless followers.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kagawa10: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

Biafra is the only solution
Let that goat answer the question. Stupid parasite forming know how!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Until that goat is able to differentiate between prophet mohammed who married a 6yrs old aisha from the president who married a 20yrs old aisha, he remains a clown and loser, together with his brainless followers.

Buhari raped Aisha at the age of 9 years and Aisha gave birth at age of 13.

If you don't know that, then you don't know Buhari your 'mini-god'.

And again, your mini-god dullardistic Buhari wept when he lost 2011 election, a loser like him.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kagawa10: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

Biafra is the only solution
Let that goat answer the question. Stupid parasite forming know how!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So, you're telling us that you know everything abi?

I don't know everything, but I know what I know
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
fx45:
I thought I saw you earlier on lambasting some guy for being honest enough to admit he never knew the US was colonised by Britain. Now this....

There's a huge difference between Adekunle Fajuyi and Benjamin Adekunle. I guess you wouldn't know.

Agberos and touts everywhere!

It was a mistake. I meant to write adekunle fajuyi. Is your blood pressure normal again now?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kagawa10: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
EasternLionn:

Buhari raped Aisha at the age of 9 years and Aisha gave birth at age of 13.

If you don't know that, then you don't know Buhari your 'mini-god'.

And again, your mini-god dullardistic Buhari wept when he lost 2011 election, a loser like him.
Buhari is now prophet mohamed?
What else? Loser.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Biafran wahala is none of your business.

I want you to go sha. We will then cast you out of Lagos.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
I want to be free, is it a crime?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
fr3do:

why do you care?
How does what happens in Biafra concern you?
You should care more about your resultant arewa-odua state.

Don't worry about that. Worry only about casting your business out of every part of nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

I don't know everything, but I know what I know
That makes it clear that you're wrong in making jest of the OP.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

My dear, the simple truth is that "No biafra people" , "No Nigeria".

Is that the lie you tell yourselves at your beer parlors or the one that KANU tells you on your radio of hate?

Get out of here and form your Biafra first. Then we will know who the real parasite is. We will see where you will sell your fake peoducts from aba, the dirtiest city in Africa.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kagawa10: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:
I want to be free, is it a crime?
Who dey hold you na?
Unless ibo relocate to their gully erosion lands, nobody takes you losers serious.
Bunch of clowns!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

Is that the lie you tell yourselves at your beer parlors or the one that KANU tells you on your radio of hate?

Get out of here and form your Biafra first. Then we will know who the real parasite is. We will see where you will sell your fake peoducts from aba, the dirtiest city in Africa.

Wow, you just bought trouble by quoting me. My dear, your Yoruba is all about fraud. And i shall prove it to you. www.nairaland.com/2301469/how-change-ip-address-android above is the link to one of your post showing how fraudulent your heart is.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
That makes it clear that you're wrong in making jest of the OP.

Looks like your brain is upside down. What op did I make jest of?!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

Wow, you just bought trouble by quoting me. My dear, your Yoruba is all about fraud. And i shall prove it to you. www.nairaland.com/2301469/how-change-ip-address-android above is the link to one of your post showing how fraudulent your heart is.

If you love Nigeria as you claim, why change your phones IP address to that of UK and US , you just want to use it for your yahoo yahoo deals. fools everywhere. if you must know, your knowledge on yahoo yahoo is too small compared to that of BIAFRANS.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

You are an eeeddiot. You sound so childish. Fraud? Once more, you are an eeediot.

Are you saying you have become obsessed with me already that you start clicking on my monicker? Mr man, I only desire women. So get lost, you dirty eeediot from Sodom!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are an eeeddiot. You sound so childish. Fraud? Once more, you are an eeediot.

Are you saying you have become obsessed with me already that you start clicking on my monicker? Mr man, I only desire women. So get lost, you dirty eeediot from Sodom!

An example of one of the bini guy that called our amiable director. after all, they are monkeys and baboons. They don't come out with facts, when you give them facts, they turn it to insults and quarels. young fool like you.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

Looks like your brain is upside down. What op did I make jest of?!
And its like you're moving around with a rotten brain.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And its like you're moving around with a rotten brain.

No, you have lost sense of right judgement and have become exceedingly insensible. It is you that actually has rotten brain. Do not forget about your flat skull. It has pressed your brain down and given you cerebral concussion.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

An example of one of the bini guy that called our amiable director. after all, they are monkeys and baboons. They don't come out with facts, when you give them facts, they turn it to insults and quarels. young fool like you.

No, you are not giving facts. You are only sharing your childishness. Like I said earlier, go somewhere else Mr eediot from Sodom.

And for your info, you are a monkey and baboon like every other person as long as you are still in Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

No, you have lost sense of right judgement and have become exceedingly insensible. It is you that actually has rotten brain. Do not forget about your flat skull. It has pressed your brain down and given you cerebral concussion.

Forget about going around insulting people and face fact. explain the meaning of the thread you created here www.nairaland.com/2301469/how-change-ip-address-android how many persons have you duped with your fake IP address scam.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by fx45(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:
It was a mistake. I meant to write adekunle fajuyi. Is your blood pressure normal again now?
I'm sorry, we don't accept mistakes here!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by backtosender: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
All the fallen hero of the IPOB members who lost their lives few weeks ago their family members will receive compensation from IPOB....each family will get income support from IPOB indefinitely....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
fx45:
I'm sorry, we don't accept mistakes here!

Then, you should be in eldorado and not in Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
zhukafa:

Forget about going around insulting people and face fact. explain the meaning of the thread you created here www.nairaland.com/2301469/how-change-ip-address-android how many persons have you duped with your fake IP address scam.

You are my next victim. I will dupe you, sell you and buy you 5naira biscuit as you share of your selling price. So wait for me. I am coming for your head this night around 12 midnight. That is when I operate best.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

Look at this deranged animal! Take my candid advise, you need a brain surgery for you to be capable of reasoning very well. since you wan yab me no problem I dey wait you.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this deranged animal! Take my candid advise, you need a brain surgery for you to be capable of reasoning very well. since you wan yab me no problem I dey wait you.

It is nice to know that I can be helped via brain surgery. Unfortunately for you, your case has passed solution. You will die a miserable death due to your decayed brain. Your case is terminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Muritala Dumps APC For PDP In Katsina / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.