Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Liberia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Liberia (10447 Views)

How Can I Get To Liberia? / Good Hotel In Accra, Liberia Road. / Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberia by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello house,once again this is your fellow nairalander,please any nairalander in Liberia?please share with us here how life is. over there and the route to follow down there as I intend relocating there in search of a better life,thanks
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
heaven4me:
Hello house,once again this is your fellow nairalander,please any nairalander in Liberia?please share with us here how life is. over there and the route to follow down there as I intend relocating there in search of a better life,thanks
Of all West African countries, na Liberia you want to go,a country that is just battling diseases outbreak

1 Like

Re: Liberia by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think the place is free from that disease now...moreover they have dollar bills man so it'll be a nice place to huddle,what do u think?
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
heaven4me:
I think the place is free from that disease now...moreover they have dollar bills man so it'll be a nice place to huddle,what do u think?
You don't know where you are going, I hustle in Liberia between 2007-2009 selling Nigeria films,yes they spend usa dollar bills and they have their own local currency called Liberian dollar,if you go there without any business plan and money to invest,nothing for you,there is no hustling in Liberia,no job,poverty is everywhere, hustling in Nigeria is far better than Liberia. Alot of nigerians are stranded there.You can only go there to invest or to do business, like me that went there to market Nigeria films,that time was the period Nigerian film is booming not now. America dollar is not their currency but Liberian dollar,although American dollar is widely used to buy things along with there local currency. 1 Liberian dollar is equal to 2.5 naira

1 Like

Re: Liberia by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2015
@Rayhut,I thank God at least that u have been there so u stand a better chance of advising one going there.Well I intend going there for business. Maybe barbbing saloon business or selling of women hairs and attachments so please tell me if these businesses would be lucrative there.Again how is their Accomodation, light and living standard like? How is their women too,lol,just asking to know what to expect tho. Again by your estimate,does it mean that the Liberian dollar is higher than naira?Again how do one go there by land thanks bro.
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
heaven4me:
@Rayhut,I thank God at least that u have been there so u stand a better chance of advising one going there.Well I intend going there for business. Maybe barbbing saloon business or selling of women hairs and attachments so please tell me if these businesses would be lucrative there.Again how is their Accomodation, light and living standard like? How is their women too,lol,just asking to know what to expect tho. Again by your estimate,does it mean that the Liberian dollar is higher than naira?Again how do one go there by land thanks bro.
If you have made up your mind to go to Liberia, you are on your own o. A lot of Nigerians own barbing saloon there, Women hairs and attachments will be better, you have to go with good amount of money so that you can be able to rent a shop at red light area or in town area. The average accommodation for there is bad,they build houses without toilet,you have to go to toilet to nearby water, just like how they build houses in Bayelsa state,Nigeria. If you have been to bayelsa you will notice that toilet is normally built on top of water body near the house,in Liberia,it is the same,everywhere is surrounded by water, but if you have money there are good accommodations starting from 20 USA dollars per month, no electricity but some Lebanese companies provide electricity in developed areas of Monrovia the capital e.g in town area,Congo town and some part of red light area, living conditions is okay depending on which angle you are looking at it,Liberians enjoy there country to the fullest with little money they have, there girls are beautiful and ready for sex all the time as far as you ask them for it,unclothedness is nothing to them because boys and girls take bath in an open without shaking. Liberian dollar is higher than naira, 100 Liberia dollar is about 250 naira, 1 dollar=230 naira while 1 dollar= 84 Liberia dollar. Travelling through road to Liberia will take you 4 days maximum, from Lagos mile 2 take a bus that is going to seme border,if you reach the border get your passport stamped then enter cotonu and enter a bus that is going to afrowo border Ghana,enter ghana and enter motor to Accra from accra enter the bus going to Ajeme in Abidjan, cotedvoire,from ajeme enter the one going to Liberia border then board a bus to Monrovia, if you have enough money you can enter a direct bus from Nigeria to Abidjan by the young motors or coach west Africa. Take a look at the Gambia, although Gambia is saturated by Nigeria business men,but it is a good place to live but poverty is high there also,although Liberia is richer than Gambia,life is more comfortable in Gambia, but for you to start business there, you have to invest at least 350k while in Liberia with less than 200k you can start well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia by tpiander: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
you pass through Sierra Leone I should think.

enter bus to Ghana, go to Togo, then take transport to Sierra Leone, from there to Liberia.
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
tpiander:
you pass through Sierra Leone I should think.

enter bus to Ghana, go to Togo, then take transport to Sierra Leone, from there to Liberia.
you must be a joker,you have to pass Togo before you will enter Ghana, how can someone moving from nigeria enter a bus in Ghana to go to togo,is after Benin you enter Togo then Ghana then Cotedvoire the Liberia.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia by onatisi(m): 5:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Liberia of all places!
Re: Liberia by tpiander: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rayhut:

you must be a joker,you have to pass Togo before you will enter Ghana, how can someone moving from nigeria enter a bus in Ghana to go to togo,is after Benin you enter Togo then Ghana then Cotedvoire the Liberia.

I typed in a hurry, besides why cant the op google the info.

I just checked the map now and you are correct, I though Sierra Leone was beside Cote Divore, didnt know it was southwards to Guinea, Senegal, etc.

That explains something though.
Re: Liberia by stepo707: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rayhut:

If you have made up your mind to go to Liberia, you are on your own o. A lot of Nigerians own barbing saloon there, Women hairs and attachments will be better, you have to go with good amount of money so that you can be able to rent a shop at red light area or in town area. The average accommodation for there is bad,they build houses without toilet,you have to go to toilet to nearby water, just like how they build houses in Bayelsa state,Nigeria. If you have been to bayelsa you will notice that toilet is normally built on top of water body near the house,in Liberia,it is the same,everywhere is surrounded by water, but if you have money there are good accommodations starting from 20 USA dollars per month, no electricity but some Lebanese companies provide electricity in developed areas of Monrovia the capital e.g in town area,Congo town and some part of red light area, living conditions is okay depending on which angle you are looking at it,Liberians enjoy there country to the fullest with little money they have, there girls are beautiful and ready for sex all the time as far as you ask them for it,unclothedness is nothing to them because boys and girls take bath in an open without shaking. Liberian dollar is higher than naira, 100 Liberia dollar is about 250 naira, 1 dollar=230 naira while 1 dollar= 84 Liberia dollar. Travelling through road to Liberia will take you 4 days maximum, from Lagos mile 2 take a bus that is going to seme border,if you reach the border get your passport stamped then enter cotonu and enter a bus that is going to afrowo border Ghana,enter ghana and enter motor to Accra from accra enter the bus going to Ajeme in Abidjan, cotedvoire,from ajeme enter the one going to Liberia border then board a bus to Monrovia, if you have enough money you can enter a direct bus from Nigeria to Abidjan by the young motors or coach west Africa. Take a look at the Gambia, although Gambia is saturated by Nigeria business men,but it is a good place to live but poverty is high there also,although Liberia is richer than Gambia,life is more comfortable in Gambia, but for you to start business there, you have to invest at least 350k while in Liberia with less than 200k you can start well.
wow you know liberia very very well.I stayed there for 13months.stayed in thinkers village,brewerville and new georgia....enjoyed my stay there.They are poor but very very good people.so are you still there?
Re: Liberia by tpiander: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Liberia by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
stepo707:

wow you know liberia very very well.I stayed there for 13months.stayed in thinkers village,brewerville and new georgia....enjoyed my stay there.They are poor but very very good people.so are you still there?
No, I did business there between 2007-2009, lived in new hope then, Liberians are nice, they can spend their last card on weekend clubbing, during their independent day cerebration in July, they can spend their life savings. .

3 Likes

Re: Liberia by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
tpiander:
nice West African map

3 Likes

Re: Liberia by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Rayhut,thanks for the detailed information but please I'd like to still be cleared on some certain areas like getting their permit and staying legally there so please can I have your digits let me call or chat u up on whatsapp?After I've collected the digits, u can delete it,thanks.
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
heaven4me:
@Rayhut,thanks for the detailed information but please I'd like to still be cleared on some certain areas like getting their permit and staying legally there so please can I have your digits let me call or chat u up on whatsapp?After I've collected the digits, u can delete it,thanks.
Permit is not a problem in Liberia, their immigration will give that to you if you go for it. for my number I have send a pm to you,so reply
Re: Liberia by tpiander: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Rayhut:

nice West African map

found it on google.
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
I have replied u @Rayhut
Re: Liberia by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
yoga Rayhut,how far,u didn't reply me again?
Re: Liberia by Josephkennedy: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please anybody with info about how phone technician job moves in liberia.i repair both hardware and software bt i want to knw how da work moves in liberia before goen ur advices pls
Re: Liberia by cutieme(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017

what business can one start with 200k?Also do one need permit to start a business?
Re: Liberia by cutieme(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello,what is happening in liberia now everbody?
Re: Liberia by cutieme(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Hello,how is liberia fairing now everybody?Pls any nigerian or nairalander here in liberia?How is the country now?

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT : Is Wakanow.com A Fraud? / I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online / Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.