Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... (10375 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hello, everyone, Plz i would like to know if any of you have gotten this kind of offer before.
My brother was offered a 2 yrs work permit visa to work for a Fish company in Canada.
The offer seems too good, i decided to do some research.
I discovered that the company does exist else where but it is not in the list of registered industries in this link...

[url]http://www.contactcanada.com/database/

I now took my time to cross check the documents before giving the balance money.
I found out that there was mistake in the address of the employment clearance certificate issued by HRSDC. It reads:
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
Macdonald House
1 Governor Square
Lodon, W1K 4AB United Kingdom.

This address is wrong compare to what i found in the official website. see it Below:

Canadian High Commission
Macdonald House
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB
Telephone: DELETED

Another thing is about the company. The Job offer letter is: PRIME KING FISHERY LTD 412, 48th Av E, Vancouver, BC V5w 2E5 Canada.

With this address, i think the company is fake because, one Mr.Raymond Asari has used this same company in recruiting workers for years in the Internet with a different address.
Prime King Fishery,company
409 King Street West,
King City, Ontari

The offer given to my brother is same as what i saw in Mr Asari's offer. This is so strange.. shocked
These are the offers by Mr [b]Mr. Raymond Asari:

[url]http://www.manta.com/ic/mx2rjt8/ca/prime-king-
[url]http://classifieds.webdunia.com/a

http://www.newindiajobs.in/job/9007/travel-legally-live-and-working-fisheries-company-limited/

[url]http://www.tradeboss.com/default.cgi/action/viewco DELETED

The visa is in the Passport, what i don't understand is this, why would the HRSDC APROVED and issued an employment clearance if they know this company is fake?
And is there a way to obtain fake visa? Please help, a hug amount of money is to be involved, i personally have strong doubt for this offer, but my brother needs it, so all i can do is to be sure before involving more money. Thank you.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Somebody help please, except this is new to people in NL...i am surprised no one has said something yet.. shocked
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
yes there are fake canadian visas around

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
jackname: Hello, everyone, Plz i would like to know if any of you have gotten this kind of offer before.
My brother was offered a 2 yrs work permit visa to work for a Fish company in Canada.
The offer seems too good, i decided to do some research.
I discovered that the company does exist else where but it is not in the list of registered industries in this link...

[url]http://www.contactcanada.com/database/

I now took my time to cross check the documents before giving the balance money.
I found out that there was mistake in the address of the employment clearance certificate issued by HRSDC. It reads:
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
Macdonald House
1 Governor Square
Lodon, W1K 4AB United Kingdom.

This address is wrong compare to what i found in the official website. see it Below:

Canadian High Commission
Macdonald House
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB
Telephone: DELETED

Another thing is about the company. The Job offer letter is: PRIME KING FISHERY LTD 412, 48th Av E, Vancouver, BC V5w 2E5 Canada.

With this address, i think the company is fake because, one Mr.Raymond Asari has used this same company in recruiting workers for years in the Internet with a different address.
Prime King Fishery,company
409 King Street West,
King City, Ontari

The offer given to my brother is same as what i saw in Mr Asari's offer. This is so strange.. shocked
These are the offers by Mr [b]Mr. Raymond Asari:

[url]http://www.manta.com/ic/mx2rjt8/ca/prime-king-
[url]http://classifieds.webdunia.com/a

http://www.newindiajobs.in/job/9007/travel-legally-live-and-working-fisheries-company-limited/

[url]http://www.tradeboss.com/default.cgi/action/viewco DELETED

The visa is in the Passport, what i don't understand is this, why would the HRSDC APROVED and issued an employment clearance if they know this company is fake?
And is there a way to obtain fake visa? Please help, a hug amount of money is to be involved, i personally have strong doubt for this offer, but my brother needs it, so all i can do is to be sure before involving more money. Thank you.

Its a scam, fake visa stamp is not hard to obtain, don't waste your money, its a scam
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
onatisi: yes there are fake canadian visas around

How then can we know a fake and an authentic one? thanks.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
justwise:

Its a scam, fake visa stamp is not hard to obtain, don't waste your money, its a scam

Really? shocked So what can we do to confirm it as fake. My brother is so despirate with this offer!

Thanks for ur reply, it's helping.....but i would like you to explain how they do this fake visa thing plz.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
This sort of scam is not new, this one scammed more than 8000 Nigerians 2yrs ago https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam/1
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
jackname:

Really? shocked So what can we do to confirm it as fake. My brother is so despirate with this offer!

Thanks for ur reply, it's helping.....but i would like you to explain how they do this fake visa thing plz.

Your brother is being silly, his eyes will open when he get arrested at the airport with that fake visa.

To start with, to get Canadian work visa you must apply for job yourself first, wait for more than a yr before you will be issued an employment letter. Then to apply for working visa at Canadian embassy you must go for medical examination in some hospital selected by Canadian embassy.

This process takes more than a year to complete.

You hardly know that visa stamp is Photoshopped until you get to the airport by that time its too late.

Make a photo copy of that visa and email it to Canadian embassy, ask them if its real or go to the airport and see if the immigration can verify it for you ( i'm not sure if they do that)
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
justwise:

Your brother is being silly, his eyes will open when he get arrested at the airport with that fake visa.

To start with, to get Canadian work visa you must apply for job yourself first, wait for more than a yr before you will be issued an employment letter. Then to apply for working visa at Canadian embassy you must go for medical examination in some hospital selected by Canadian embassy.

This process takes more than a year to complete.

You hardly know that visa stamp is Photoshopped until you get to the airport by that time its too late.

Make a photo copy of that visa and email it to Canadian embassy, ask them if its real or go to the airport and see if the immigration can verify it for you ( i'm not sure if they do that)

Waoh..this is eye opening. Thanks so much, I will pass this to him to read. I will try to call and confirm if only they will respond. They gave Monday as deadline to pay the money. I will be extremely careful oooh. Thanks once again. God bless.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
justwise: This sort of scam is not new, this one scammed more than 8000 Nigerians 2yrs ago https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam/1

OMG....AM NOT GONNA INCREASE THIS NUMBER...THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.. shocked
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
jackname:

OMG....AM NOT GONNA INCREASE THIS NUMBER...THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.. shocked

It was published in sunnewslone then https://www.nairaland.com/767203/fred-olawale-makanjuola-crystal-services
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
I also read that, we Nigerians are to apply for work permit in Lagos not London. This visa was issued in London.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
jackname:

Waoh..this is eye opening. Thanks so much, I will pass this to him to read. I will try to call and confirm if only they will respond. They gave Monday as deadline to pay the money. I will be extremely careful oooh. Thanks once again. God bless.

You are about to make one fraudster rich, the number will be switched after the payment.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 4:29am On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

how much have you paid the guy so far
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2013
jackname: I also read that, we Nigerians are to apply for work permit in Lagos not London. This visa was issued in London.

Its fake fake fake......you don't get Canadian work permit like that, why not visit Canadian embassy website for info about work permit?
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

You are about to make one fraudster rich, the number will be switched after the payment.

I am not dropping a penny for them. I must make my brother kw he is being scammed.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

Its fake fake fake......you don't get Canadian work permit like that, why not visit Canadian embassy website for info about work permit?

I have visited the official web. That is where I got this info from. I will call them on Monday to see if they can confirm the visa. Thanks alot.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
how much have you paid the guy so far

400,000 naira the balance is 500.000 or passport won't be released. The 400k was paid by my brother without my knowing. If not that I am to buy ticket and pay the balance, they would ve eaten their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

It was published in sunnewslone then https://www.nairaland.com/767203/fred-olawale-makanjuola-crystal-services

Please, WHO is this OLAWALE?
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

Please, WHO is this OLAWALE?

I don't know but his victims know him
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

400,000 naira the balance is 500.000 or passport won't be released. The 400k was paid by my brother without my knowing. If not that I am to buy ticket and pay the balance, they would ve eaten their cake and have it.

He should kiss goodbye to that money
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

you have hope ,play along with the agent tell him to give ur brother a photocopy of the visa that the person to pay the balance wants to see some proof,report the matter to the police and notify the canadian embassy.dont let the agent knows that u suspect anything.
i hope u have met the agent face to face,dont tell me ur brothe too sent money to somebody without meeting the person

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

I don't know but his victims know him
I asked because one of the name Olawale is among the batch. I have the complete photocopy of his complete doc with me.
I am wondering if He is the owner of the fraudulent company...

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

He should kiss goodbye to that money
Really? The middle man between my brother and the docunent processor is a well known agent. He has helped two of our relatives for Swiss visa before. So he is very concerned in what I'm doing now. He do not want to have problem with us.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
you have hope ,play along with the agent tell him to give ur brother a photocopy of the visa that the person to pay the balance wants to see some proof,report the matter to the police and notify the canadian embassy.dont let the agent knows that u suspect anything.
i hope u have met the agent face to face,dont tell me ur brothe too sent money to somebody without meeting the person

I have the visa photocopy already. I have asked a friend in London to confirm it by Monday.
The agent we know is now ebeen skeptic. He is the one that introduced my brother to this offer. The real agents are said to be in London. Visa was issued in London.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:
I asked because one of the name Olawale is among the batch. I have the complete photocopy of his complete doc with me.
I am wondering if He is the owner of the fraudulent company...

He uses many fake company names and IDs to carry out his fraud, he uses newspapers and radios to advertise his scam, even get police and immigrations officers in involved.

jackname:
Really? The middle man between my brother and the docunent processor is a well known agent. He has helped two of our relatives for Swiss visa before. So he is very concerned in what I'm doing now. He do not want to have problem with us.

The question is: Did your brother apply for any job with his certificates in Canada? Did he attend any medical examination authorized by Canadian embassy? If the answers to those questions is no then kiss goodbye to the money you paid.

This Canadian work visa scam is not a new thing but yr after yr people still fall for it.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

I have the visa photocopy already. I have asked a friend in London to confirm it by Monday.
The agent we know is now ebeen skeptic. He is the one that introduced my brother to this offer. The real agents are said to be in London. Visa was issued in London.
my question is who did u pay to?did pay to ur agent here or u sent the money to london?anyway which ever way it is hold the middle man responsible ,sorry to say this but every visa agent knows how to collect a geniue canadian visa and by telling you to fall for this it is ith deep regret i will have to say that your middle man knows about this fraud
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
my question is who did u pay to?did pay to ur agent here or u sent the money to london?
The money was paid to the middle man here in 9ja.

anyway which ever way it is hold the middle man responsible , sorry to say this but every visa agent knows how to collect a geniue canadian visa and by telling you to fall for this it is ith deep regret i will have to say that your middle man knows about this fraud

I think you are right....
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

The question is: Did your brother apply for any job with his certificates in Canada? Did he attend any medical examination authorized by Canadian embassy? If the answers to those questions is no then kiss goodbye to the money you paid.

This Canadian work visa scam is not a new thing but yr after yr people still fall for it.
The answer is a capital letter NO. He only did a police report.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:
The answer is a capital letter NO. He only did a police report.

Your brother has a lot of money to waste.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
jackname:

Very simple. Go to Murtala Muhammed International Airport ask Delta airline staff to scan it for you. They will confirm for you if it is fake or genuine

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

Your brother has a lot of money to waste.

Not that...He is not aware of visa scam. It sounds strange to him even till now, maybe by 2moro when I might have confirm the visa. e will come to understand things I hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation Minister, Keyamo Orders Suspension Of Dana Air Pending Audit / Stealing At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.