Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) (28535 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Edo state first lady Iara Oshiomhole,visited the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) at their camp in Uhogua near Benin City and a generous donation to them on behalf of the state government.She visited the camp today September 18,2015 and donated the sum of N2 million and presented clothes, footwear, books, toiletries and others materials for IDPs.

Speaking during her visit,she said:

“We are fully aware of the circumstances that made you to leave your homes and we are sure that in a very short time, peace will return to every part of Nigeria. Let me emphasise that you are at home anywhere in Nigeria.

“We are planning to come back so that we can have a party together and know more about each other.

“Edo state has promised to provide an enabling environment that will enhance your education and general well-being.

“Towards that end, I am here today with some of the regular requirements for your wellbeing. While we understand that nothing can be provided as adequate replacement for the comfort of your homes, it is our resolve to ensure that you have all that can humanly be made available.

“Today, every person in this camp will have pairs of changeable clothes, foot wear, books and household basic toiletries such as soap,”
she said.

She also urged them to prepare themselves for the future through skills acquisition and education.

“Let me use this opportunity to encourage you once again to take advantage of the warmth and facilities provided by the people and government of Edo state to enhance your opportunities in this great country".

She was accompanied to the camp by Mrs Endurance Odubu, the wife of Edo state deputy governor who said their visit to the camp showed their love for the people in the camp.

“I want to encourage you not to see what has happened to you as a setback. Don’t fold your hands, you can still be what you want to be, only be focused, determined and work hard".

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/edo-state-first-lady-lara-oshiomhole.html

6 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by powerfulsettingz: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forte my crush

The poster below me should try and grow up, Lara FORTE is now the first lady of edo state, she can pay ur bills for many years now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by mindset1: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
See wetin osho dey enjoy..chai

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Demmocrats(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
This lady set die grin

The poster below me has a PhD in bad mind grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by jerrywool: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
reasoning

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by kennydee05(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nice gesture.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Bonapart(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Iara not Lara.... this woman is a definition of beauty

As for the IDP kids: na una people do una

And your felo aboki the dullard

13 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
jerrywool:
reasoning

reasoning indeed... grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Watzy: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
jerrywool:
reasoning

Your mind eh?

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by olajorn(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is The most popular first Lady on nairaland...more popular than Aisha Buhari self...

Nice gesture

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by bloodkiIler: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
what business does she do?

but i must confess

this girl fine no be small grin

who so ever say that money is not everything must be killed

see yellow sisi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by gemick(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
nice gesture
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by petux(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
for her mind she b like Am a cheerful giver and am following d likes of Aisha buhari buh I must confess ....the girl is biuriful
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by jamex93(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Make she continue na part of our money
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by allanphash7(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who is she and is she married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by konny1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Osho na only dey enjoy this babe so

Nice one Iara.

But wait ooo where she get money sef?

Justthinkingnoni grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
am beginning to love this lady.....even if shes accused of being a gold whatever....shes homely in a kind of way....and she has a good heart......many gold diggers i know would never do these.... .all they know how to do is snap with iphones ,especially in bathrooms and post on instagram.....thanks we have seen the logo!

thumbs up lara ojare

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Guyman02: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
I just arrived Calabar and this is what I was served, they call it White Soup, I enjoyed it so much and started wondering if this is the reaso why so many Nigerian women get scared anything their husbands or boyfriends are embarking on trip to Calabar.

I am sure if Lara cooks something like this 'well prepared' for Oshobaba he will come out to change his figure and make a new claim about how that Okonjo-Iweala and Diezani embezzled 5 trillion dollars from IDP camp.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by lonelydora: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Comrade is now working. Iara likes wearing face cap like Osho
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by donholy28(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
chee where our money dey go
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Richie0974: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Now she is expecting praises..... Just #2million for people that many.... Is that up to..... Half the worth of 6of her clothes.... This people should just stop pretending to be good Samaritans because they're not...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
at d mention of money, some galz fit marry monster e.g Iara(gal) vs Oshiomole(monster)
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by lat78: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
so to make FP easy like dis
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Demmocrats(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Laralogy 101 grin

Course descriptions

Snapping of pics in public

Donating state funds as if its personal funds

And etc grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
jerrywool:
reasoning
grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by FYB(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
edo state money na im d dis woman body
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
see her booobs...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all i need is 30 minutes alone with her in a bedroom.... Wahali she go born triplet.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by ibkgab001: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Iara where is ur ugly hus
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lara my Imaginary fuckee

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by RedCard1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Where did she get 2million Naira from?
What does she do for a living? Donating 2m means she has over 70m.
Monkey faced Oshiomohle you see your life?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos / Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.