Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) (28545 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na waoo
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by hidee20(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hope the money is from her husband salary,her income(if she has any business) or donated by NGOs and not a means to steal governnent money

Edo state first lady Iara Oshiomhole,visited the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) at their camp in Uhogua near Benin City and a generous donation to them on behalf of the state government.She visited the camp today September 18,2015 and donated the sum of N2 million and presented clothes, footwear, books, toiletries and others materials for IDPs.

MODIFIED-The statement above shows that it was the STATE GOVERNMENT donation,the governor's wife was just delivering it on their behalf thereby "NOT HER DONATION".
I HEREBY MOVE FOR THE NECESSARY CORRECTION TO THE TOPIC BY OP

cc lalasticlala
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Those are Ghanaians in Nigeria. My people aren't as dark as those.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by broxymall(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
to be honest
how did he manage to pluck such a ripe fruit?
oshimole i gbadun u

visit my signature for your emporio armani, Casio Edifice and Diesel watch et all

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
hidee20:
Hope the money is from her husband salary,her income(if she has any business) or donated by NGOs and not a means to steal governnent money
How can you equate donation to the poor with stealing? Smh...

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by MrZachs(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
e
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by sassiemyk: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
before yhu go buying that private jet, remember there are children out there who lives on one square meal a day #GodDey....comin soon. #beinspired

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
hidee20:

Why are you putting it up for sale if its located where it is "fast growing"
c question o.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by cyberdurable(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
am beginning to love this lady.....even if shes accused of being a gold whatever....shes homely in a kind of way....and she has a good heart......many gold diggers i know would never do these.... .all they know how to do is snap with iphones ,especially in bathrooms and post on instagram.....thanks we have seen the logo!

thumbs up lara ojare

You look like a Gold digger, with ur Big lips grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by hidee20(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
all4naija:
How can you equate donation to the poor with stealing? Smh...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by hidee20(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
godoluwa:
c question o.

Pardon? cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by M4gunners: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Not iimpressed.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Hembelembe: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Political stunt, and y is she smiling? I thought she was in d mist of those mourning? Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by montezz(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richie0974:
Now she is expecting praises..... Just #2million for people that many.... Is that up to..... Half the worth of 6of her clothes.... This people should just stop pretending to be good Samaritans because they're not...
chai! bad belle of d highest order! ah ah. if she no do nw,na u ppu go still talk say she no do anything say she b golddigger!
bt na true u talk sha
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by jamesbawa(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
this woman is too beautiful
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Donzee02(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg why every body dey confess now?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Donzee02(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg why every body dey confess na?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Poor north. Goto school in no go gree
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Poor north. Goto school una no go gree
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by lisashandy(f): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2015

grin....
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by lebete3000: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
am beginning to love this lady.....even if shes accused of being a gold whatever....shes homely in a kind of way....and she has a good heart......many gold diggers i know would never do these.... .all they know how to do is snap with iphones ,especially in bathrooms and post on instagram.....thanks we have seen the logo!

thumbs up lara ojare

Your face looks too innocent to be a "Bootybuttchic".

Prove I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by sage2(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adams no wan give this girl belle sha.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Appareil(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Guyman02:
I just arrived Calabar and this is what I was served, they call it White Soup, I enjoyed it so much and started wondering if this is the reaso why so many Nigerian women get scared anything their husbands or boyfriends are embarking on trip to Calabar.

I am sure if Lara cooks something like this 'well prepared' for Oshobaba he will come out to change his figure and make a new claim about how that Okonjo-Iweala and Diezani embezzled 5 trillion dollars from IDP camp.
The presenter of that food has to go for training. Even if the soup sweet, the look dey somehow! However, white soup sweet.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by osesology(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Lara my Imaginary fuckee
I hope you never start to dey masturbate while seeing her pics?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Slowly this woman has turned into an African princess.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2015
osesology:

I hope you never start to dey masturbate while seeing her pics?

all na joke
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by PetroDolla3: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Hahaha shitnigerians are bleached albinos,huh? Such inferiority complex!

Fuelish goat! LOL there are more 'dark people' in that your shithole than there are in the whole of Ghana!

all4naija:
Those are Ghanaians in Nigeria. My people aren't as dark as those.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Hahaha shitnigerians are bleached albinos,huh? Such inferiority complex!

Fuelish goat! LOL there are more 'dark people' in that your shithole than there are in the whole of Ghana!

Seriously, they look like Charlie from Ghana. I am not trying to play down on their predicament though.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by feyilag(f): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Richie0974:
Now she is expecting praises..... Just #2million for people that many.... Is that up to..... Half the worth of 6of her clothes.... This people should just stop pretending to be good Samaritans because they're not...
wat makes u so sure dat dey are pretending?dont jump 2 conclusions.2m is 2 small?,dnt knw abt dat,we judge dis politicians/government officials without facts,we just expect dem 2 go according 2 our pace& d way we feel dey shld
N/B: i'm not supporting dem,neither am I saying most of dem aren't corrupt.d tin is d end 2 corruption begins wit u.most of us are corrupt in our own little way.som of us bribe nepa officials 2 reduce d bills dey giv us,bribe FRSC officers& policemen wen we break rules,bribe jamb& admission officials,cheat,scam our parents,make excess profit& dis is but 2 mention a few.so u c,most of us are corrupt& not just d politicians/govt officials der ar a few truthful ones among dem& d end 2 corruption begins wit u.most of us who judge dem wil do worse wen we get der,if u get der& u are not corrupt,u can den com bak 2 NL& u'l b allowed 2 judge dem.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) by arabianights: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
This lady set die grin

What is your definition of "set"? This lady does not carry her self with dignity.How can a first lady always dress up like shes seeking for notice of young men or even trying to get a husband?

Its obvious her visit to idp was all for notice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.